Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you notice women being generally hornier and coming at you with the Coronavirus situation?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A major factor for severity of disease seems to be blood type: O is more resistant, whereas A is more susceptible.

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the CDC, the vulnerable groups advised to engage in "social distancing" are people over 65, those with compromised immune systems, diabetics, and people with heart and/or respiratory conditions. Those are the CDC's own guidelines. If you'd rather take your medical advice from CNN, that's on you.

So, if you know an immuno-compromised, diabetic, asthmatic, 20 year old with a heart condition, who was hospitalized with Kung Flu, that sucks, and give her my best, but it doesn't alter the statistics that the average age in fatal cases of Kung Flu is 80+, which doesn't leave room for too many 20 year olds(it's called "math).

Swine Flu, on the other hand, killed primarily young people and children. The average age of the 500,000 people killed by the Obama-era Swine Flu outbreak was 27 years old.
Apparently you also create your own interpretations of things as well.

From the CDC site:

Avoid close contact

It doesn't say only people at higher risk...it says distance yourself from people if it is spreading in your community...which it has been like wildfire here...and Especially if you at high risk.

Secondly NYS governor Cuomo has banned "any gathering of any number for any reason" and issued a "stay at home" order. Basically meaning sit your ass at the house and don't leave except when absolutely necessary.

Thirdly, people are taking that sh!t seriously in NYS. You think slut shaming is bad? See the type of shaming you get around here if you aren't doing what you are supposed to. You literally become a pariah/social outcast and people won't speak to you...that's after bashing you unmercifully publicly and on social media first.

Not sure where you are at but hope for your sake the problem doesn't get to the level it has here

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see this at all... OLD replies are nil ... going out doing my thing and chattin someone up just gets me a wtf look... but could be because of my low population compared to usa cities... canada has the population of LA so.... whatever... im stocked in ammo and bought a new gun to go grocery shoppin in the woods with... haha

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dumb fvck. This isn't about YOU. Yeah most younger people don't have symptoms and that's the whole fvcking problem. They go around their parents and grandparents or other old people and then they get sick and end up in the ICU. Then little Johnny has his appendix burst late one night and guess what? Because this dumb fvck and other dumb fvcks like him didn't care and treated it like a joke, the hospitals are operating and over capacity with half the staff and now little Johnny ends up dead because the doctors couldn't get to him in time...add in car crashes, heart attacks, strokes, gunshots, accidents, etc and now it isn't just about the Coronavirus is it?. Think it can't happen? Ask Italy and Spain how that's working out? Ask anyone in NYC how that's working out?

The key factor isn't how old you are its your body's immune response and whether its going to unleash a cytokine cascade from overproduction of IL-6.

And if you were so smart youd be more interested in Sambucol Elderberry and Astaxanthin than Vitamin C. Hell even high dose Vitamin D.

But all the young fvcks with nothing to lose in this country with $15 an hour jobs living with their parents til they are 35 thinking they made it don't care...cause they are cool..they are men...no...you are just young, irresponsible and stupid.
I can taste you baby rage tears from here. They’re salty, like you.

First off, the lockdown is lowering the risk of mortality because are inside doing nothing. Heart attack? Everyone is resting. Stroke? Same ****. Car accident? There aren’t any cars on the road, I can’t even believe you used this example. Only thing dangerous is possibly gunshots since looting can happen, but they’re already calling the national guard, and people are boarding up their buildings already to prevent break-ins. Sure they’re turning away some folks who may want treatment for other things. But fact is, many people who visit the hospital don’t even need to fkn be there. So yeah, they’re turning away people like you who really don’t deserve medical treatment for a little cut or scrape. The only people who needed too to the hospital now are older people, and they’re the demographic that needed hospital visits anyway.

Also, Italy and Spain are having a helluva time right now. They don’t have many issues with people overbuying or freaking tf out like pussies such as yourself. Cowards like you are buy into to the fear-mongering of the media because you’re a wuss, and because you’re naive (i.e. stupid).

Also, astaxanthin is basically just an antioxidant. You might as well eat carrots or sweet potatoes and get the same benefit lol. And elderberry? It’s basically glorified cough syrup, so what else is new? I picked Vitamin C because along with its antiviral properties, there’s no overdose limit for it. Even supersaturating your blood with it won’t cause any negative side effects. Vitamin D however does. You’ll need to negate it with Vitamin K2 (or Vitamin A; K2 is better tho imo due to other reasons). I doubt you actually knew that though, considering you brought up the other two supps which literally are just fads. You believe way too much in all the hype bro, and that goes for everything. And what’s funny is that Vitamin A will stop osteoblast activity, whereas Vitamin D does the exact opposite—osteoblasts secrete IL-6. Just an FYI for ya.

So yeah, my point still stands: man up, ffs.

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can taste you baby rage tears from here. They’re salty, like you.

First off, the lockdown is lowering the risk of mortality because are inside doing nothing. Heart attack? Everyone is resting. Stroke? Same ****. Car accident? There aren’t any cars on the road, I can’t even believe you used this example. Only thing dangerous is possibly gunshots since looting can happen, but they’re already calling the national guard, and people are boarding up their buildings already to prevent break-ins. Sure they’re turning away some folks who may want treatment for other things. But fact is, many people who visit the hospital don’t even need to fkn be there. So yeah, they’re turning away people like you who really don’t deserve medical treatment for a little cut or scrape. The only people who needed too to the hospital now are older people, and they’re the demographic that needed hospital visits anyway.

Also, Italy and Spain are having a helluva time right now. They don’t have many issues with people overbuying or freaking tf out like pussies such as yourself. Cowards like you are buy into to the fear-mongering of the media because you’re a wuss, and because you’re naive (i.e. stupid).

Also, astaxanthin is basically just an antioxidant. You might as well eat carrots or sweet potatoes and get the same benefit lol. And elderberry? It’s basically glorified cough syrup, so what else is new? I picked Vitamin C because along with its antiviral properties, there’s no overdose limit for it. Even supersaturating your blood with it won’t cause any negative side effects. Vitamin D however does. You’ll need to negate it with Vitamin K2 (or Vitamin A; K2 is better tho imo due to other reasons). I doubt you actually knew that though, considering you brought up the other two supps which literally are just fads. You believe way too much in all the hype bro, and that goes for everything. And what’s funny is that Vitamin A will stop osteoblast activity, whereas Vitamin D does the exact opposite—osteoblasts secrete IL-6. Just an FYI for ya.

So yeah, my point still stands: man up, ffs.
To say Elderberry is a "fad" is pretty ignorant considering it has numerous scientific studies and a well known Mechanism of Action against viruses, namely blocking the receptor which many viruses target to gain entry into human cells, not to mention many trials IN PEOPLE showing its effectiveness.

Here is one...plenty of others you can find all show the same thing, at least 20...its highly effective against many viruses because it prevents them from replicating.

Astaxanthin has been cited as being used effectively in people during the COVID-19 outbreak to tamp down the over release of inflammatory cytokine IL-6 which is the main reason people end up in the ICU, on ventilators or dead...the body basically ends up generating an over aggressive immune system response that kills them...Astaxanthin has been found to regulate the immune response to prevent this from happening in many cases..

Vitamin D is basically what controls your immune system regulation via gene expression and its strength along with your gut bacteria. Vitamin D allows for production of cathelicidin which is your bodies "seek and destroy" missile used by macrophages against infections. The more Vitamin D, the more cathelicidin, the more "shots" your body has to use. Vitamin D isn't a vitamin at all its actually a hormone.

And yes I know about needing Vitamin K2/A with high dose Vitamin D if you are taking it for a long time..short term you should be fine.

Once you educate yourself a little more so you can talk from a place of knowledge rather than ignorance we can have a better discussion.

Last edited:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't say only people at higher risk...
Did I say O N L Y? No. I simply quoted the CDC guidelines for those most at risk. You were the one claiming Kung Flu is just as likely to kill a perfectly healthy 20 year old as it is to kill a frail 80 year old. That's just not true. The reason for healthy young people to limit their social contact is to a void infecting an at risk person, not because all people are equally at risk.

Also, the reason I'm advising against panic is because it causes people to do stupid things...like hording toilet paper. I also pointed out that Swine Flu had a higher kill rate, and killed young, healthy people(including children), and had relatively no impact on people over 50 years old. Yet, no schools or offices, or bars, or restaurants were closed to slow the spread. No restrictions were placed on travel. Hundreds of thousands of Americans were hospitalized with Swine Flu, and 12,500 Americans were killed by Swine Flu. The average age of the dead was 27 years old. Yet, the people who should've been scared of Swine Flu, and have practically nothing to fear from Kung Flu, are quivering alone in their apartments, like they're living in a Stephen King novel.

It's the intellectual inconsistency that's so comical.

The truth is that there are probably millions of infected Americans, already. Should we focus on protecting the vulnerable? Yes, but we can't afford to set a precedent of pulling the emergency brake on the US economy, every time a new bug pops up. Once we establish that precedent, there will be 3 new bugs per year, until the Great Depression starts looking like the Roaring 20s.

BTW, Cuomo and POTUS are already starting to say what I've been saying all along...that quarantining those not at risk makes no sense.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To say Elderberry is a "fad" is pretty ignorant considering it has numerous scientific studies and a well known Mechanism of Action against viruses, namely blocking the receptor which many viruses target to gain entry into human cells, not to mention many trials IN PEOPLE showing its effectiveness.

Here is one...plenty of others you can find all show the same thing, at least 20...its highly effective against many viruses because it prevents them from replicating.
Like I said—glorified cough syrup.
Astaxanthin has been cited as being used effectively in people during the COVID-19 outbreak to tamp down the over release of inflammatory cytokine IL-6 which is the main reason people end up in the ICU, on ventilators or dead...the body basically ends up generating an over aggressive immune system response that kills them...Astaxanthin has been found to regulate the immune response to prevent this from happening in many cases..
Like I also said—carrot and sweet potatoes; it’s a carotenoid. Eating healthy > supplements.
Vitamin D is basically what controls your immune system regulation via gene expression and its strength along with your gut bacteria. Vitamin D allows for production of cathelicidin which is your bodies "seek and destroy" missile used by macrophages against infections. The more Vitamin D, the more cathelicidin, the more "shots" your body has to use. Vitamin D isn't a vitamin at all its actually a hormone.

Innate immunity and the role of the antimicrobial peptide cathelicidin in inflammatory skin disease
And yes I know about needing Vitamin K2/A with high dose Vitamin D if you are taking it for a long time..short term you should be fine.

Once you educate yourself a little more so you can talk from a place of knowledge rather than ignorance we can have a better discussion.
Yes yes yes, a modulator. So what? Taking more Vitamin D doesn’t boost your immune system if you aren’t deficient in it to begin with. However, there is no such topping-off limit for Vitamin C (that I’m aware of anyway) nor any negative side effects. If we go even further, we see that it can boost collagen production too (provided you also take enough of the required amino acids), which have so many major positive implications that I’m not even gonna go through them all, but I’ll give you just one though:

When your body has more collagen, it can repair tissue damage more easily. So you know the whole thing about the lungs being damaged? Yeah, your body can actually repair it, provided you give it enough of the actual tools needed. (Just as a side note, it’s really just the cartilage subunits that do the trick, not specifically collagen; collagen is just one of the major subunits).

So not only does Vitamin C ***shorten the duration of having the virus, it also can mitigate and even potentially heal lung damage (in addition to lessening the severity of other symptoms). There is also no overdose limit for it even in extreme doses, nor any negative side effects.

I know for a fact that you didn't considered these implications, they never even occurred to you. You’re not as smart as you think you are bud. Until you actually understand the implications and limitations of these things, don’t act like you know more than me.

Last edited:

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 if my memory serves me right, you were laughing at this virus when news of it first came out and telling everyone on this forum about how your natural cures would stop this. Also I believe you have stated that you are into new age spirituality, so I have some advice that might help. Buy yourself more crystals and do some extra ancient chanting from the nearest mountain top.

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who still thinks this is some joke only needs to put 2 and 2 together...China transparently released their cellphone subscriber count and it has dropped by 21 million since the beginning of 2020. Last year it grew during the January/February time period.

Unfortunately they didn't think to realize what they just announced without announcing it...

In China everything is linked to your cellphone...bank account, social security, health care...everything...you literally cannot survive there without one. So there is zero chance people just could have randomly decided to cancel. They can't.

Couple this with reports of Wuhan burning bodies 24/7 since January and other places having 10 mobile cremators that can burn up to 5 tons of medical waste and bodies each per day and its pretty obvious what has happened in China and the reports of a massive cover up are hard not to believe based on this data...

Unless 21 million people just randomly fell off the face of the earth for some other reason...Willing to bet their death toll is a whole lot higher than what they claim...as in thousands or tens of thousands of percent higher

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, not from the virus though. There are rumors of burning people alive (amongst other horrendous things...) so there is that. There’s also the fact that being in quarantine for so long means you go broke and can’t afford paying your phone bills.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well actually I noticed something today, keep in mind Im not a pretty boy in fact I look like an balcan mobster according to many I know.

Today I went to buy some grocery and the lower half of my face was covered while my nose and eyes were visible which makes me look even more of a thug, I kid you not I had girls in their 20s looking at the same way drunk girls at the club were used to when I was in my 20s myself.

I talking about strong eye contact and they bodies pointing at me.

Apparently the uncertainity and fear makes women more attracted toward men who shows better chances to survive in a hostile environment, I was dressed very poorly too.

I dont usually get those reactions unless Im wearing a suit and everything is in place.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well actually I noticed something today, keep in mind Im not a pretty boy in fact I look like an balcan mobster according to many I know.

Today I went to buy some grocery and the lower half of my face was covered while my nose and eyes were visible which makes me look even more of a thug, I kid you not I had girls in their 20s looking at the same way drunk girls at the club were used to when I was in my 20s myself.

I talking about strong eye contact and they bodies pointing at me.

Apparently the uncertainity and fear makes women more attracted toward men who shows better chances to survive in a hostile environment, I was dressed very poorly too.

I dont usually get those reactions unless Im wearing a suit and everything is in place.
Or maybe a surgical mask just brings out your eyes.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a guy before my work closed down. He's a shrink.

Apparently people under stress shed their inhabitions. I asked why my dating prospects had improved. We had a good laugh.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Th
I've had at least 5 girls who were playful, but not capitalizing before come back and they are just wild right now, sexting and phone sex. Have you guys noticed sth like this, too? Are there more women coming back to you or just new women coming at you or is it just me and if yes, why do you think this is happening?
They are bored attention seekers as they know people can't meet up so will play games and lead you on ...lol

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had at least 5 girls who were playful, but not capitalizing before come back and they are just wild right now, sexting and phone sex. Have you guys noticed sth like this, too? Are there more women coming back to you or just new women coming at you or is it just me and if yes, why do you think this is happening?
Sex is how women get their resources instinctively. Their automatic emotional revelations are telling them that there will be a shortage of resources in the near future, so those women who feel this way are gearing up for it.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw @BackInTheGame78 if we take it seriously that 21 million people just died only from the virus (which is a very big IF), considering China has got a population of around 1,4 billion people, we would be looking at a death percentage of around 1 percent. I think it is even lower than that since no proper and accurate information is coming out of China anyways.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw @BackInTheGame78 if we take it seriously that 21 million people just died only from the virus (which is a very big IF), considering China has got a population of around 1,4 billion people, we would be looking at a death percentage of around 1 percent. I think it is even lower than that since no proper and accurate information is coming out of China anyways.
Come on guys stop marginalizing death. "21 million people isn't that much!"