Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you notice women being generally hornier and coming at you with the Coronavirus situation?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not here bro. Not in NY they aren't. People are taking the mandate to shelter in place pretty seriously. Doesn't hurt that we have almost triple the number of cases of the next closest state...
god bless. keep safe bro.

I hope it brings more tribes and community together.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you actually had the normalness to read my post. I am not a "normie tier man". I have considerable experience and I said these are girls I have either had sex with in the past or mostly girls who I let go coming back now in one way or another, but whatever, keep your narrative.
So you're saying that you're Chad-tier. Shouldn't you be banging away at your harem rather than posting here? :rolleyes:

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger can be sexy. It tends to remind women that men aren't obsolete relics of an archaic social order, but the architects and defenders of every era....unless you're a p ussy.
Yeah until everyone you know has someone they know who went from perfectly healthy to the ICU within a few days and then it kind of overrides that...

Just wait bro...its coming to where you are too...

Then see what women in your area are doing and not doing.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah until everyone you know has someone they know who went from perfectly healthy to the ICU within a few days and then it kind of overrides that...

Just wait bro...its coming to where you are too...

Then see what women in your area are doing and not doing.
Was merely commenting on the general female psychological phenomenon referenced in this thread's title. Only people I personally know of who've (probably)caught Kung Flu(undiagnosed) said it was like the mildest cold ever. Admittedly, they aren't unhealthy or elderly, and if my own parents were still alive, I'd be very worried about them. Then, again, my dad WAS taken out by a cold(and a mishap-filled trip to the hospital), but he was closing in on 100, by that time.

PS - if everyone YOU know is 80, they could be in trouble.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life during wartime all of the above plus it makes people want to come together even though they can't.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk about that the WHOs version of mild seemed to be in bed for three weeks gasping for air. If you're on tinder then kudos sir you truly are a pants man

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying that you're Chad-tier. Shouldn't you be banging away at your harem rather than posting here? :rolleyes:
I am not entertaining you enough cause this is ridiculous. Chads don't bang their harem all the time, they bang it when they wanna. I can have a harem, but I am focusing on other things in life which happen to be more important then women, but don't you worry about me and your reply is even more out the point than your first answer LOL

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was merely commenting on the general female psychological phenomenon referenced in this thread's title. Only people I personally know of who've (probably)caught Kung Flu(undiagnosed) said it was like the mildest cold ever. Admittedly, they aren't unhealthy or elderly, and if my own parents were still alive, I'd be very worried about them. Then, again, my dad WAS taken out by a cold(and a mishap-filled trip to the hospital), but he was closing in on 100, by that time.

PS - if everyone YOU know is 80, they could be in trouble.
That's is a BS lie that only old people get serious issues or die...plenty of people in their 20s, 30s and 40s are in the hospital from this. They might not die but many of them will suffer permanent lung damage if it got that far to where they need to be in ICU. You want to be 30 and have to stop and rest from being out of breath walking from your kitchen to your living room for the next 50 years? That's the life people think will be "cool" to live because they didn't want to listen to the precautions?

Nothing ever happens to them until it happens to them...then you hear about how they wish they listened once its too late...

The person I know is the same age as me with no known health issues...he has been in ICU for the last 4 days and has been given a 50/50 shot at making it out alive. I know a few other people who have had a fever for a week and all other symptoms but are not bad enough to have to go to the hospital. They have been told they are presumed positive but since we ran out of tests temporarily here they haven't been tested and were told to self quarantine.

Not sure where you are at but I suggest you take this more serious than you are...there is no way of knowing how your body is going to react to this until you get it. Better to not have to find out.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's is a BS lie that only old people get serious issues or die...plenty of people in their 20s, 30s and 40s are in the hospital from this. They might not die but many of them will suffer permanent lung damage if it got that far to where they need to be in ICU. You want to be 30 and have to stop and rest from being out of breath walking from your kitchen to your living room for the next 50 years? That's the life people think will be "cool" to live because they didn't want to listen to the precautions?

Nothing ever happens to them until it happens to them...then you hear about how they wish they listened once its too late...

The person I know is the same age as me with no known health issues...he has been in ICU for the last 4 days and has been given a 50/50 shot at making it out alive. I know a few other people who have had a fever for a week and all other symptoms but are not bad enough to have to go to the hospital. They have been told they are presumed positive but since we ran out of tests temporarily here they haven't been tested and were told to self quarantine.

Not sure where you are at but I suggest you take this more serious than you are...there is no way of knowing how your body is going to react to this until you get it. Better to not have to find out.
If the average age of fatalities is 80, then there aren't many 20 year olds dying of it, not unless there are a similar number of 140 year olds dying from it, too.

In a few months we'll discover which of us were correct. I could always be wrong; I'm not Kreskin. We'll see.

I do take my health seriously, by the way, but I think for myself, and do my own research, instead of believing the professional liars in the gaslight media. You want to trust them? Be my guest.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a restaurant that i go to from time to time and one of the women their saw me and gave me a huge smile and asked where have you been haven't seen you for a while? Mind you I had eaten their only 3 days earlier. I have also seen women be friendlier and women that I haven't heard from in a while reach out to me. So the answer is yes, as things get worse women get wetter. Just remember this next time a chick tries to feed you that strong independent women bvllshiit.

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the average age of fatalities is 80, then there aren't many 20 year olds dying of it, not unless there are a similar number of 140 year olds dying from it, too.

In a few months we'll discover which of us were correct. I could always be wrong; I'm not Kreskin. We'll see.

I do take my health seriously, by the way, but I think for myself, and do my own research, instead of believing the professional liars in the gaslight media. You want to trust them? Be my guest.
Or like this 39 year old healthy person who just died...again...you don't know what symptoms you will have until you get it.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anecdotal
Lmao...OK. One of those people I see...no proof is ever enough so you can cling to your theories you concoct in your imagination and since no amount of proof is ever enough, you can never be proven wrong.

Got it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, numerous random twenty-something girls have been banging on my door all day, demanding sex. I have to keep turning them away and telling them "Go home, you young whippersnappers! Don't you know there is a quarantine going on?". :rolleyes:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plenty of people in their 20s, 30s and 40s are in the hospital from this.
Lmao no there aren’t. You only got weak unhealthy ****s up in there. And just an fyi, most people ARE unhealthy. They did an experiment in China to see why all these young people weren’t getting infected with the coronavirus (only around 2% of young people had it). What ended up happening is that all these youngins started testing positive for it, but just didn’t have any real symptoms of it, or if they did, it was very mild.

It depends on the person, but overall, anyone under 30 has nothing to worry about, especially under 20. People over 55-60 should take care a bit.

Fact is, if you just eat healthy (which no one does) and take a lot of Vitamin C (which no one does either) you’ll be fine. Bonus points if you exercise a lot (no one does this either, even those who THINK they do), and have a proper sleep schedule (which also no one does) that coincides with the rising and setting of the sun (people like this are damn near impossible to find). Truth is, most people just don’t take care of their health.

Quit cowering in fear already. Be a man, ffs.

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao no there aren’t. You only got weak unhealthy ****s up in there. And just an fyi, most people ARE unhealthy. They did an experiment in China to see why all these young people weren’t getting infected with the coronavirus (only around 2% of young people had it). What ended up happening is that all these youngins started testing positive for it, but just didn’t have any real symptoms of it, or if they did, it was very mild.

It depends on the person, but overall, anyone under 30 has nothing to worry about, especially under 20. People over 55-60 should take care a bit.

Fact is, if you just eat healthy (which no one does) and take a lot of Vitamin C (which no one does either) you’ll be fine. Bonus points if you exercise a lot (no one does this either, even those who THINK they do), and have a proper sleep schedule (which also no one does) that coincides with the rising and setting of the sun (people like this are damn near impossible to find). Truth is, most people just don’t take care of their health.

Quit cowering in fear already. Be a man, ffs.
You dumb fvck. This isn't about YOU. Yeah most younger people don't have symptoms and that's the whole fvcking problem. They go around their parents and grandparents or other old people and then they get sick and end up in the ICU. Then little Johnny has his appendix burst late one night and guess what? Because this dumb fvck and other dumb fvcks like him didn't care and treated it like a joke, the hospitals are operating and over capacity with half the staff and now little Johnny ends up dead because the doctors couldn't get to him in time...add in car crashes, heart attacks, strokes, gunshots, accidents, etc and now it isn't just about the Coronavirus is it?. Think it can't happen? Ask Italy and Spain how that's working out? Ask anyone in NYC how that's working out?

The key factor isn't how old you are its your body's immune response and whether its going to unleash a cytokine cascade from overproduction of IL-6.

And if you were so smart youd be more interested in Sambucol Elderberry and Astaxanthin than Vitamin C. Hell even high dose Vitamin D.

But all the young fvcks with nothing to lose in this country with $15 an hour jobs living with their parents til they are 35 thinking they made it don't care...cause they are cool..they are men...no...you are just young, irresponsible and stupid.

Last edited:

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no proof is ever enough ...no amount of proof is ever enough, you can never be proven wrong.
According to the CDC, the vulnerable groups advised to engage in "social distancing" are people over 65, those with compromised immune systems, diabetics, and people with heart and/or respiratory conditions. Those are the CDC's own guidelines. If you'd rather take your medical advice from CNN, that's on you.

So, if you know an immuno-compromised, diabetic, asthmatic, 20 year old with a heart condition, who was hospitalized with Kung Flu, that sucks, and give her my best, but it doesn't alter the statistics that the average age in fatal cases of Kung Flu is 80+, which doesn't leave room for too many 20 year olds(it's called "math).

Swine Flu, on the other hand, killed primarily young people and children. The average age of the 500,000 people killed by the Obama-era Swine Flu outbreak was 27 years old.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or like this 39 year old healthy person who just died...again...you don't know what symptoms you will have until you get it.

New Orleans is getting hit really hard because there were a few carriers mingling around in the Mardi Gras millieu. Talk about the perfect environment to spread a disease!