Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you notice women being generally hornier and coming at you with the Coronavirus situation?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had at least 5 girls who were playful, but not capitalizing before come back and they are just wild right now, sexting and phone sex. Have you guys noticed sth like this, too? Are there more women coming back to you or just new women coming at you or is it just me and if yes, why do you think this is happening?
They are in isolation and not getting the attention and validation they normally get. And it drives them crazy.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are in isolation and not getting the attention and validation they normally get. And it drives them crazy.
I cannot fully agree with that. If anything, they are probably getting a lot more horny guys in their inboxes who also have got nothing to do LOL

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going to die...might has well die with a Bang!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I got no bucks to give to any woman, that's for sure so it's not that
if you have a job, women view you as a meal ticket particularly as they get fired or laid off and resources of any kind are of the utmost importance .

I wasn't implying you are a beta buck chump. I am saying, women slipping into my DMS as her need for resources increases due to ssmv cratering or as Trump calls it, 'CChi Na virus, " zero ****s given.

the rule zero panel described their girls behavior atm. no man can unplug fully understanding female nature and then fall for the con.

you are your own man. female nature will be back on the carousel the sec vaccines are being distributed. so be it.

since my 1st post I said a crash was coming. in whatever format. this isn't it. when the real crash comes, I will sit back and watch it the world burn. I will not bail women out nor go out on my shield. no dice.

no my wife. gf daughter. not my problem.

I do have a tribe. I do have people I'd be there for. fellas I would back. where to get food, water and tools for survival.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In short answer, yes.

Monday I was buying shotgun shells at walmart and this very pretty mother of two, who also happened to own a farm, started chatting me up.

She made sure to point out how much we have in common on several things, and she bent over the counter to show off her @ss while talking to me. Her two young sons were right there and she gave enough clues to show she was single and there was no man in the picture.

Also, an ex plate of mine is texting me every couple of days now to see how things are going. She obviously wants to make sure she has someone she can depend on.

Still another example, a girl I work with says if the worst case starts happening that her panic button is to flee to her ex's place. Mmmhmmm.
+1

big ups on the shells. there's too much stupid.

loser women were DMing Cappy for help. it's classic female nature. don't need no man. back in the kitchen and hiding with the children. it's hilarious.

I'd be trolling any ex or plate showing up.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No...I've noticed my plates are terrified and are afraid to leave the house for any reason...almost like with all the restrictions and paranoia they have gone into a depression
it's been a pattern I seen of women I know. fellas were in the gym lifting lol till closures were issued.

high interest women are still out getting Chad.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
it's been a pattern I seen of women I know. fellas were in the gym lifting lol till closures were issued.

high interest women are still out getting Chad.
Not here bro. Not in NY they aren't. People are taking the mandate to shelter in place pretty seriously. Doesn't hurt that we have almost triple the number of cases of the next closest state...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was common knowledge in my teens and twenties that women loved the "strong and silent" type. My experience is that this still holds true.
Yeah, cuz that means they get to talk longer. :lol:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They know we have those good strong genes since we haven't been hospitalized by the virus yet. So they wanna breed with us

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am getting lots of bang opportunities right now.

However is it really worth the risk? Probably not

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With 800 dies 24hr/day in Italy.. It wasnt worth any puss right now as it widely spread all over the world. Hecks i still have to work even with military presence in the guards.. Glad i do, many has lost their income, and i dont keep women around me. Except my chump father being kicks out of her wife house at this hard times, looks like he the only one who got the free meals from me.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh God yes! I was going to start a post on this... this past week I have had more women I've dated in the past reaching out to me then I have ever seen in my life... Women I have not seen in over a year. Mindy, Colin, Catherine, Kat, Chloe, Sydney, Karina, Genevieve, Rachel etc etc .... It's fvcking crazy. Three of these women are (maybe were, I don't know) in relationships with men, two (Rachel and Karina) I know have dumped their long term relationships.

When sh1t gets scary chicks gravitate to men they think can deal with it, and they are immediately turned off by men they the think can't.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh God yes! I was going to start a post on this... this past week I have had more women I've dated in the past reaching out to me then I have ever seen in my life... Women I have not seen in over a year. Mindy, Colin, Catherine, Kat, Chloe, Sydney, Karina, Genevieve, Rachel etc etc .... It's fvcking crazy. Three of these women are (maybe were, I don't know) in relationships with men, two (Rachel and Karina) I know have dumped their long term relationships.

When sh1t gets scary chicks gravitate to men they think can deal with it, and they are immediately turned off by men they the think can't.
Well, I was thinking of it like this actually. Thanks for letting me know I am not the only one.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear is a powerful motivator. Women in wartime situations are not so picky, and actually try to make the "safe" choice, so a normie-tier man such as yourself will get more looks.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Women aren’t lowering their standards of who to fvck, they’re just increasingly making it even easier for the top 20% they were always ****ing. Trust me, you’re about to see a baby boom and they’ll be Chad’s babies. Chad will be long gone though.
So who is going to take care of all this spawn? Incel-tier bachelor taxes? :mad:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear is a powerful motivator. Women in wartime situations are not so picky, and actually try to make the "safe" choice, so a normie-tier man such as yourself will get more looks.
If you actually had the normalness to read my post. I am not a "normie tier man". I have considerable experience and I said these are girls I have either had sex with in the past or mostly girls who I let go coming back now in one way or another, but whatever, keep your narrative.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not here bro. Not in NY they aren't. People are taking the mandate to shelter in place pretty seriously. Doesn't hurt that we have almost triple the number of cases of the next closest state...
god bless. keep safe bro.

I hope it brings more tribes and community together.