“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Do you notice women being generally hornier and coming at you with the Coronavirus situation?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
I've had at least 5 girls who were playful, but not capitalizing before come back and they are just wild right now, sexting and phone sex. Have you guys noticed sth like this, too? Are there more women coming back to you or just new women coming at you or is it just me and if yes, why do you think this is happening?
They are in isolation and not getting the attention and validation they normally get. And it drives them crazy.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
They are in isolation and not getting the attention and validation they normally get. And it drives them crazy.
I cannot fully agree with that. If anything, they are probably getting a lot more horny guys in their inboxes who also have got nothing to do LOL
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
If you are going to die...might has well die with a Bang!
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Bro, I got no bucks to give to any woman, that's for sure so it's not that
if you have a job, women view you as a meal ticket particularly as they get fired or laid off and resources of any kind are of the utmost importance .

I wasn't implying you are a beta buck chump. I am saying, women slipping into my DMS as her need for resources increases due to ssmv cratering or as Trump calls it, 'CChi Na virus, " zero ****s given.

the rule zero panel described their girls behavior atm. no man can unplug fully understanding female nature and then fall for the con.

you are your own man. female nature will be back on the carousel the sec vaccines are being distributed. so be it.

since my 1st post I said a crash was coming. in whatever format. this isn't it. when the real crash comes, I will sit back and watch it the world burn. I will not bail women out nor go out on my shield. no dice.

no my wife. gf daughter. not my problem.

I do have a tribe. I do have people I'd be there for. fellas I would back. where to get food, water and tools for survival.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
In short answer, yes.

Monday I was buying shotgun shells at walmart and this very pretty mother of two, who also happened to own a farm, started chatting me up.

She made sure to point out how much we have in common on several things, and she bent over the counter to show off her @ss while talking to me. Her two young sons were right there and she gave enough clues to show she was single and there was no man in the picture.

Also, an ex plate of mine is texting me every couple of days now to see how things are going. She obviously wants to make sure she has someone she can depend on.

Still another example, a girl I work with says if the worst case starts happening that her panic button is to flee to her ex's place. Mmmhmmm.
+1

big ups on the shells. there's too much stupid.

loser women were DMing Cappy for help. it's classic female nature. don't need no man. back in the kitchen and hiding with the children. it's hilarious.

I'd be trolling any ex or plate showing up.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
No...I've noticed my plates are terrified and are afraid to leave the house for any reason...almost like with all the restrictions and paranoia they have gone into a depression
it's been a pattern I seen of women I know. fellas were in the gym lifting lol till closures were issued.

high interest women are still out getting Chad.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
it's been a pattern I seen of women I know. fellas were in the gym lifting lol till closures were issued.

high interest women are still out getting Chad.
Not here bro. Not in NY they aren't. People are taking the mandate to shelter in place pretty seriously. Doesn't hurt that we have almost triple the number of cases of the next closest state...
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,946
it was common knowledge in my teens and twenties that women loved the "strong and silent" type. My experience is that this still holds true.
Yeah, cuz that means they get to talk longer. :lol:
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
They know we have those good strong genes since we haven't been hospitalized by the virus yet. So they wanna breed with us
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I am getting lots of bang opportunities right now.

However is it really worth the risk? Probably not
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
With 800 dies 24hr/day in Italy.. It wasnt worth any puss right now as it widely spread all over the world. Hecks i still have to work even with military presence in the guards.. Glad i do, many has lost their income, and i dont keep women around me. Except my chump father being kicks out of her wife house at this hard times, looks like he the only one who got the free meals from me.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Oh God yes! I was going to start a post on this... this past week I have had more women I've dated in the past reaching out to me then I have ever seen in my life... Women I have not seen in over a year. Mindy, Colin, Catherine, Kat, Chloe, Sydney, Karina, Genevieve, Rachel etc etc .... It's fvcking crazy. Three of these women are (maybe were, I don't know) in relationships with men, two (Rachel and Karina) I know have dumped their long term relationships.

When sh1t gets scary chicks gravitate to men they think can deal with it, and they are immediately turned off by men they the think can't.
 

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
Oh God yes! I was going to start a post on this... this past week I have had more women I've dated in the past reaching out to me then I have ever seen in my life... Women I have not seen in over a year. Mindy, Colin, Catherine, Kat, Chloe, Sydney, Karina, Genevieve, Rachel etc etc .... It's fvcking crazy. Three of these women are (maybe were, I don't know) in relationships with men, two (Rachel and Karina) I know have dumped their long term relationships.

When sh1t gets scary chicks gravitate to men they think can deal with it, and they are immediately turned off by men they the think can't.
Well, I was thinking of it like this actually. Thanks for letting me know I am not the only one.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Fear is a powerful motivator. Women in wartime situations are not so picky, and actually try to make the "safe" choice, so a normie-tier man such as yourself will get more looks.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Exactly. Women aren’t lowering their standards of who to fvck, they’re just increasingly making it even easier for the top 20% they were always ****ing. Trust me, you’re about to see a baby boom and they’ll be Chad’s babies. Chad will be long gone though.
So who is going to take care of all this spawn? Incel-tier bachelor taxes? :mad:
 

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
Fear is a powerful motivator. Women in wartime situations are not so picky, and actually try to make the "safe" choice, so a normie-tier man such as yourself will get more looks.
If you actually had the normalness to read my post. I am not a "normie tier man". I have considerable experience and I said these are girls I have either had sex with in the past or mostly girls who I let go coming back now in one way or another, but whatever, keep your narrative.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Not here bro. Not in NY they aren't. People are taking the mandate to shelter in place pretty seriously. Doesn't hurt that we have almost triple the number of cases of the next closest state...
god bless. keep safe bro.

I hope it brings more tribes and community together.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top