Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did your wife/ex-wife change after kids?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was an interesting experiment that’s been proven many times over.

You can take a sane man and put him in an insane environment and he will become insane.
The reverse is also true to a large extent. You can take an insane man and put him in a calm environment and he gets better. He becomes more sane.
Can you speak for his environment? You were there right?

Did he get better after you two were done?
Please cite your source and provide a link to the experiment white paper.

R

Ranger

Please cite your source and provide a link to the experiment white paper.
Lol there’s tons of them. Anyone who doesn’t think that being around insanity doesn’t cause insanity is really stupid.
Why do they say “get better friends”
You can start with D L Rosenhan. There’s tons of catching up you will need to do.

Hers’s also a good one to show the pseudoscience of psychiatry. Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...c9c3ea-d5f7-11e7-b62d-d9345ced896d_story.html

I won’t educate you. These experiments started in the 1930’s. Time to catch up to the real world sazc.

Our present society actually has a propensity to generate insanity and destructive tendensies.
You are in that society. Have you ever heard of the stockhold syndrome? Have you ever actually studied human beings?
These are survival mechanisms. They are used against people in this western world.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol there’s tons of them. Anyone who doesn’t think that being around insanity doesn’t cause insanity is really stupid.
Why do they say “get better friends”
You can start with D L Rosenhan. There’s tons of catching up you will need to do.

Hers’s also a good one to show the pseudoscience of psychiatry. Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...c9c3ea-d5f7-11e7-b62d-d9345ced896d_story.html

I won’t educate you. These experiments started in the 1930’s. Time to catch up to the real world sazc.

Our present society actually has a propensity to generate insanity and destructive tendensies.
You are in that society. Have you ever heard of the stockhold syndrome? Have you ever actually studied human beings?
These are survival mechanisms. They are used against people in this western world.
Lol it's "stockholm syndrome"

These types of things are exactly why you and your rhetoric have ZERO credibility with me. You spout and spout and spout as if you are some sort of expert in everything, and then turn around and dribble on about conspiracy theory, and are waiting for the government to declare martial law, while you spell typical words incorrectly and then try to ask me about "stockhold syndrome" simultaneously claiming that you are an engineer.

Sh1t doesnt add up about you.

Have I studied people? Yes. I am a conspiracy theorist? No. Do I think you are some type of special snowflake? Hell yes.

Stay on your acreage, please

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#rediculous

R

Ranger

These types of things are exactly why you and your rhetoric have ZERO credibility with me. You spout and spout and spout as if you are some sort of expert in everything, and then turn around and dribble on about conspiracy theory, and are waiting for the government to declare martial law, while you spell typical words incorrectly and then try to ask me about "stockhold syndrome" and claim you are an engineer.

Sh1t didn't add up about you.
Oh please. Lol.

So you’re not going to read the article or study anything? Another nice try.

“Anyone who has never doubted their sanity at different points in their life, truly is insane.”

So how many psychotropics are you on? You’re seeing a whole team of shrinks aren’t you?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh please. Lol.

So you’re not going to read the article or study anything? Another nice try.

“Anyone who has never doubted their sanity at different points in their life, truly is insane.”

So how many psychotropics are you on? You’re seeing a whole team of shrinks aren’t you?
Lol, neh. No drugs, no shrinks, never had a need.

R

Ranger

These types of things are exactly why you and your rhetoric have ZERO credibility with me. You spout and spout and spout as if you are some sort of expert in everything, and then turn around and dribble on about conspiracy theory, and are waiting for the government to declare martial law, while you spell typical words incorrectly and then try to ask me about "stockhold syndrome" simultaneously claiming that you are an engineer.

Sh1t doesnt add up about you.

Have I studied people? Yes. I am a conspiracy theorist? No. Do I think you are some type of special snowflake? Hell yes.

Stay on your acreage, please
I like how you used the FBI’s tactic (1963). “If you call them a conspiracy theorist you can nullify their argument.” Lol
You jumped on that like a mutt on a bone. I even gave you a name and also an article.

Of course I knew you weren’t after any proof.
You are very dangerous to these men. Especially the newer ones.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how you used the FBI’s tactic (1963). “If you call them a conspiracy theorist you can nullify their argument.” Lol
You jumped on that like a mutt on a bone. I even gave you a name and also an article.

Of course I knew you weren’t after any proof.
You are very dangerous to these men. Especially the newer ones.
Lol uhhh huh...I'm a covert agent you wierdo

Seriously, this guy is completely nuts

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You’re a skilled leftist/feminist. To the bone.
A pure enemy to these men.
No, I'm not, I don't even know what it means to be a be a "skilled leftist feminist" and it's weird that you feel like you need to portray me as some sort of "conspiracy perpetrator" in order to sell your agenda.

I don't care what you, or anyone else, on this site, does in terms of women. Why would I? I don't have to deal with any of you on an interpersonal level. Go forth and have fun.

You sound completely nuts in general tho

R

Ranger

No, I'm not, I don't even know what it means to be a be a "skilled leftist feminist" and it's weird that you feel like you need to portray me as some sort of "conspiracy perpetrator" in order to sell your agenda.

I don't care what you, or anyone else, on this site, does in terms of women. Why would I? I don't have to deal with any of you on an interpersonal level. Go forth and have fun.

You sound completely nuts in general tho
Lol you’re playing dumb again. How quaint. I do like it when you explain yourself though.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hes gonna need a part time job. Splitting bills with a well paid gf is smart too. Yeah we get hit. We can educate our sons.
Yes the only issue is most of us think he's closet Gay. They have 2 daughters but didn't have sex the last 8 years of the freaking marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember numerous times a group of us would be out for wings and beers. A 8-10 HB would walk in and he didn't even glance WTF?
I have thought this about him for years. Finally the wife moved out in April 2018. She's friends with my wife as well so I get the inside stuff he doesn't tell.

That marriage was done 10 years ago. It's a shame she took this long to make it happen

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, most of what you're talking about is a cop out. Kids, at least from a "I need you ever single moment" perspective, ends after about 2-3 years. From that point, it's usually regular bed times, routine, you should have most of every evening to connect as a couple. Yes, there's more and more to do during the day but the evenings should be free for the couple to do things together.

My wife always hits me with, let's setup weekly or biweekly date nights. You know what date night means to me at this point? Take me out, spend money on me, we get home, "Boy, I'm tired, I want to go to bed". So all I get used for on those nights is funds for a night out. I pay to take my roommate out for an evening on the town. How can a date night not include sex? How??!!?? How would you not think that your husband, who's taking time out of his finances and his evening, might want to have sex with his wife after a night where we are supposed to be re-connecting/connecting? And if I bring it up, it immediately devolves into a fight.

I spend most evenings by myself. She scampers upstairs with the kids to put them to bed, falls asleep and I spend the evening playing video games, working out, doing stuff for work or working around the house. I'm usually too f*cked off to sleep because I'm p*ssed off that she literally ignored me the entire evening so I usually need to do something to burn off the p*ssed off energy.

I mention this because everyone on here, including you, knows what women are like. Just like many other guys, my kids are now weaponized against me. If I Don't like what she's doing? Tough, because she control the kids. You have to be pretty screwed up to not get at least primary custody as the female. That gives you control over finances, the kids and with those two things under her control, she knows she's in the driver's seat of the relationship. Imagine knowing that you can torpedo the person you're with at any time for literally any reason. It's ludicrous to think that this type of control doesn't go to someone's head. Do you really think the queen or any other member of the royal family are great people? Hell no, they've been pampered and treated like a god from day one. That kind of control messes with anyone's mind, especially females.

Guys sacrifice for their familes, they sacrifice for their kids, they sacrifice for their wives. That is usually repaid with scorn, disdain, distance and irritation. I have no problem with my kids and my wife taking priority in many cases. However, for the relationship to continue to flourish, she has to do the same for her spouse. That usually doesn't happen because of the imbalance of power.

No deep dive and constant b*tching my a$$, that's typical female shaming tactics so we don't call out the sisterhood.
Redo the date night idea so you get sex before you leave out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I’m hungry”, “it’ll mess up my hair”, “I’ll have to shower after”.
Do it before you shower. Its killing your motivation the way things are going. Does she know other couples who still have sex?

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it before you shower. Its killing your motivation the way things are going. Does she know other couples who still have sex?
I'm single now lol but back in the day that's what I would have heard... and what you're saying sounds perfectly logical but women who are in the DGAF stage will say anything to get out of sex. If it's pre-shower she could say she feels too dirty to have sex.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm single now lol but back in the day that's what I would have heard... and what you're saying sounds perfectly logical but women who are in the DGAF stage will say anything to get out of sex. If it's pre-shower she could say she feels too dirty to have sex.
Hahaha... LMFAO. Oh man, I love these threads. You guys are out here talking about how to game your own fvcking wives into bed because they don't want to have sex, hahaha. I can't get enough of this sh!t. So much for getting married right?!

R

Ranger

Hahaha... LMFAO. Oh man, I love these threads. You guys are out here talking about how to game your own fvcking wives into bed because they don't want to have sex, hahaha. I can't get enough of this sh!t. So much for getting married right?!
I have some horror stories. They will have sex once a month as a rule. So my wife hated that all I had to do was touch her and her body would fire up.
It literally pissed her off.
So one day after some really good sex, she started acting like a total b!ich right after. Finally I got tired of it and questioned her about it.

She said that she didn’t want me to think everything was ok and that we were doing good. Lol
Hell I didn’t know anything was wrong to start with.
Good sex = closeness UNLESS it’s the wife...then it’s...
Good-sex = don’t get the wrong idea or that everything is ok.

Some serious manipulation right there brother.