Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did your wife/ex-wife change after kids?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's interesting to see who here falls for the bullshiet of the feminine imperative.

Sazc is as usual churning out her Blue Pill's wrapped in Red Pill coverings to hoodwinked the more gullible members here into something more malleable for the imperative.

Business must be real slow for her in real life to end up selling blue pills online in SS.

The real life failures must be real hard and kinda pitiful though.

It must be an indirect cry for help.

Sazc you need help in ur real life salesmanship?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, no idea what you are talking about but cool if you weren't getting on me (snowballs must be alive and well in hell today? Lol)

Mental illness is no joke and extremely difficult for people to navigate in relationships. I sure as he11 couldn't navigate it successfully in my marriage.

The scope of any mental illness discussion is deeper than projection, assumption and blame onto anyone.

Idk, I was taught to communicate and discuss, rather than kneejerk assign cognitive assumptions onto a group of ppl because if their race, religion, gender, etc. IMO Thinking like that keeps you locked in a small cognitive cage. But that's just me.

Edit: none of that was directed at you @Ranger
Now you are using your own mental health as an excuse for your own behavior. It's not an excuse. Mental health is some of the most unadulterated bullsh*t we've been fed over the past 50 years. If you're crazy, you're crazy.

So, again - I DO NOT RESPECT MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES.

People should grow the f*ck up, develop some self-awareness and act right. Do what you have to do to feel better, go see a preacher, therapist, whatever.....just don't tell me about it. I don't care about your FEELZ.

R

Ranger

Now you are using your own mental health as an excuse for your own behavior. It's not an excuse. Mental health is some of the most unadulterated bullsh*t we've been fed over the past 50 years. If you're crazy, you're crazy.

People should grow the f*ck up, develop some self-awareness and act right. Do what you have to do to feel better, go see a preacher, therapist, whatever.....just don't tell me about it. I don't care about your FEELZ.
I do not respect mental health issues either. People think they are entitled to happiness without ever lifting a finger.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know, it's like "hey, I feel really, really depressed, I'm going to use that as justification for treating you like sh*t. You're a convenient punching bag. Oh yea and if you try to give me any of my medicine back, I'm going to say you're abusive, controlling and have anger issues." Lol, these women, it's tough to get any sort of ground to develop a framework to work together anymore.

Validate me, validate me, validate me, that's all that goes through their head. Anything else is viewed as an attack. God, anyone else remember the breakfast club days? Boy, those were good days, so much less bullsh*t and people could just relate. They may not always agree but they could at least attempt to relate instead of immediately seeing everything as an attack and going on the offensive.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Assumptions and projections yet again, eh?

It wasn't my mental health, it was my ex's mental health, specifically depression, rooted in his childhood. I did everything I knew to do but, ultimately the depressed person, themselves, have to recognize their illness and want to get help for themselves. You can lead a horse to water... As a partner you can only do 'so much', and that is if you even realize the other person has a mental illness.

You've confirmed what I said before. You base your rhetoric off of assumptions and projections instead of actually attempting to engage in mature conversation.

Have fun with that approach in life.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you've decided that you don't believe in mental health issues BECAUSE it doesn't suit/support your narrative?

That's absolutely insane!

R

Ranger

Assumptions and projections yet again, eh?

It wasn't my mental health, it was my ex's mental health, specifically depression, rooted in his childhood. I did everything I knew to do but, ultimately the depressed person, themselves, have to recognize their illness and want to get help for themselves. You can lead a horse to water... As a partner you can only do 'so much', and that is if you even realize the other person has a mental illness.

You've confirmed what I said before. You base your rhetoric off of assumptions and projections instead of actually attempting to engage in mature conversation.

Have fun with that approach in life.
There was an interesting experiment that’s been proven many times over.

You can take a sane man and put him in an insane environment and he will become insane.
The reverse is also true to a large extent. You can take an insane man and put him in a calm environment and he gets better. He becomes more sane.
Can you speak for his environment? You were there right?

Did he get better after you two were done?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you've decided that you don't believe in mental health issues BECAUSE it doesn't suit/support your narrative?

lol, no, I don't believe in letting mental health issues take over your life and your partner's life. it's an excuse for bad behavior. it's a crutch at a certain point. it's an excuse to treat those around you badly while not being held to any standards because you've got a "mental health issue".

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No, I don't believe in mental health issues because I don't believe in excuses. I believe that you write your own check.

And let's be real. You left your ex because he longer got your crotch wet. Not because of mental health issues.

If you want to be clinical, I have a ton of mental health issues. I still can't treat people like crap. You know what I do? I make a drink every now and again, I get the f*ck up and I go to f*cking work.

It's that simple. Stop automatically making excuses for women and people would listen to you more around here. You aren't dumb, but you just can't seem to shake that girl code BS.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was gaslighting you @highSpeed
She knows what you meant.
Playing dumb is a great tool for infuriating those around you. I've employed it in the military to quite a successful outcome. Women do it in relationships literally every day. You know that miracle on 34th street quote, everytime a bell rings an angel gets their wings. Here's the modern version, everytime a female plays dumb, a man loses his mind. lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There was an interesting experiment that’s been proven many times over.

You can take a sane man and put him in an insane environment and he will become insane.
The reverse is also true to a large extent. You can take an insane man and put him in a calm environment and he gets better. He becomes more sane.
Can you speak for his environment? You were there right?

Did he get better after you two were done?
Now this is a bitter pill to swallow for plenty of women.

The red pill truth is not for everyone.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just noticed that sacz basically is advertising for Plan B in her sig. WTF is that about?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was gaslighting you @highSpeed
She knows what you meant.
This is @Ranger trying to manipulate you @highSpeed .

Im onboard with your mindset @highSpeed. If only it were that easy for ppl to take FULL accountability for their lives. It's frustrating to watch a depressed person spin in their own misery. I tell you, I HAVE tried to shake them out of "it", tell them way I see, encourage them to get help. I've never been successful. Drives me crazy.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don't believe in mental health issues because I don't believe in excuses. I believe that you write your own check.

And let's be real. You left your ex because he longer got your crotch wet. Not because of mental health issues.

If you want to be clinical, I have a ton of mental health issues. I still can't treat people like crap. You know what I do? I make a drink every now and again, I get the f*ck up and I go to f*cking work.

It's that simple. Stop automatically making excuses for women and people would listen to you more around here. You aren't dumb, but you just can't seem to shake that girl code BS.
You'll post anything that serves your narrative