Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did your wife/ex-wife change after kids?

R

Ranger

I posted that it was CLEAR that her decisions were made as a result of going thru the depression.

We're saying the same thing. How in the fvck are you getting it so good damn twisted?
He’s not getting it twisted. You gave her a justification. Depression. Or at least bought into the justification. This is the type of crap that makes life suck.
There’s a lot more to this story that he either doesn’t know or isn’t willing to reveal.
How did our race ever survive through everything in the face of depression and/or hardships. This is a first world problem.

He is right. She turned it all onto him. Maybe he should have gotten a dog so she could have kicked it around instead?
These things are normal social constructs. So it makes sense that it is not recognized by you. It’s fashionable to lay stuff on the man. Or the man being an indirect cause.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, here you go again. In case you were wondering, here's the message I'm replying to:

I have no idea the dynamic that lefty and his wife had. I do know that, as with any other depression, there are varying DEGREES of post partum depression - everything from a mild case of the 'baby blues' to a severe case of "I hate this kid and I'm going to kill it"

Try researching things you don't understand instead of posting and looking like a bitter ignorant a$$hole

But hey, instead of addressing my actual post, you again act like a little kid. Oh well, typical female. What a twit.
What the ever loving fvck are you talking about?

You want to get into a REAL discussion about post partum depression with me, understand where my head is at when it comes to dealing with mental illness in a relationship? Them act like a fvcking man and start A DISCUSSION with me.

Until then, don't project your crappy marriage bvllchit and experiences onto me and assume that I am defending anyone. Your assumptions of my viewpoints are incorrect, invalid and PROJECTIONS. The fact that you can't see that speaks volumes about you.

Grow up

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s not getting it twisted. You gave her a justification. Depression. Or at least bought into the justification. This is the type of crap that makes life suck.
There’s a lot more to this story that he either doesn’t know or isn’t willing to reveal.
How did our race ever survive through everything in the face of depression and/or hardships. This is a first world problem.

He is right. She turned it all onto him. Maybe he should have gotten a dog so she could have kicked it around instead?
These things are normal social constructs. So it makes sense that it is not recognized by you. It’s fashionable to lay stuff on the man. Or the man being an indirect cause.
Nah. Ur bitter betties that twist my words and make assumptions about how I think and feel JUST SO you can validate how you think and feel. You do it all the time. It's CRAZY how you extend my words in order to project your beliefs about how women "are" onto what I say.

Ppl who do this type of stuff have issues. They aren't interested in anything else but promoting their viewpoint.

It's all good

R

Ranger

Nah. Ur bitter betties that twist my words and make assumptions about how I think and feel JUST SO you can validate how you think and feel. You do it all the time. It's CRAZY how you extend my words in order to project your beliefs about how women "are" onto what I say.

Ppl who do this type of stuff have issues. They aren't interested in anything else but promoting their viewpoint.

It's all good
I wasn’t getting on you. I was merely pointing out that unbeknownst to you...you buy into social narratives. It’s second nature. Automatic.
A woman who kills her baby should receive no pardon. In the West, we are very weak spoiled people. People have no clue whatsoever what strong is in the West. It’s revolting.

He was pointing out what is obvious to us. I don’t expect you to see it. It’s not in your collective thought mechanics.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the ever loving fvck are you talking about?

You want to get into a REAL discussion about post partum depression with me, understand where my head is at when it comes to dealing with mental illness in a relationship? Them act like a fvcking man and start A DISCUSSION with me.

Until then, don't project your crappy marriage bvllchit and experiences onto me and assume that I am defending anyone. Your assumptions of my viewpoints are incorrect, invalid and PROJECTIONS. The fact that you can't see that speaks volumes about you.

Grow up
Wow, you're a real witch, good god, I feel for the guy that decides to crawl inside that crazy a$$ head of yours, he's a real glutton for punishment. Projections and attacks, that's what you seem to thrive on. Good luck with that.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn’t getting on you. I was merely pointing out that unbeknownst to you...you buy into social narratives. It’s second nature. Automatic.
A woman who kills her baby should receive no pardon. In the West, we are very weak spoiled people. People have no clue whatsoever what strong is in the West. It’s revolting.

He was pointing out what is obvious to us. I don’t expect you to see it. It’s not in your collective thought mechanics.
Again, no idea what you are talking about but cool if you weren't getting on me (snowballs must be alive and well in hell today? Lol)

Mental illness is no joke and extremely difficult for people to navigate in relationships. I sure as he11 couldn't navigate it successfully in my marriage.

The scope of any mental illness discussion is deeper than projection, assumption and blame onto anyone.

Idk, I was taught to communicate and discuss, rather than kneejerk assign cognitive assumptions onto a group of ppl because if their race, religion, gender, etc. IMO Thinking like that keeps you locked in a small cognitive cage. But that's just me.

Edit: none of that was directed at you @Ranger

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you're a real witch, good god, I feel for the guy that decides to crawl inside that crazy a$$ head of yours, he's a real glutton for punishment. Projections and attacks, that's what you seem to thrive on. Good luck with that.
LMAO now I'm a witch? Again, project much? Good Lord you have issues!

R

Ranger

Again, no idea what you are talking about but cool if you weren't getting on me (snowballs must be alive and well in hell today? Lol)

Mental illness is no joke and extremely difficult for people to navigate in relationships. I sure as he11 couldn't navigate it successfully in my marriage.

The scope of any mental illness discussion is deeper than projection, assumption and blame onto anyone.

Idk, I was taught to communicate and discuss, rather than kneejerk assign cognitive assumptions onto a group of ppl because if their race, religion, gender, etc. IMO Thinking like that keeps you locked in a small cognitive cage. But that's just me.
Haha. That was a nice try. I’m outside the collective.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
It's interesting to see who here falls for the bullshiet of the feminine imperative.

Sazc is as usual churning out her Blue Pill's wrapped in Red Pill coverings to hoodwinked the more gullible members here into something more malleable for the imperative.

Business must be real slow for her in real life to end up selling blue pills online in SS.

The real life failures must be real hard and kinda pitiful though.

It must be an indirect cry for help.

Sazc you need help in ur real life salesmanship?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Edit: none of that was directed at you @Ranger
Now you are using your own mental health as an excuse for your own behavior. It's not an excuse. Mental health is some of the most unadulterated bullsh*t we've been fed over the past 50 years. If you're crazy, you're crazy.

So, again - I DO NOT RESPECT MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES.

People should grow the f*ck up, develop some self-awareness and act right. Do what you have to do to feel better, go see a preacher, therapist, whatever.....just don't tell me about it. I don't care about your FEELZ.

R

Ranger

Now you are using your own mental health as an excuse for your own behavior. It's not an excuse. Mental health is some of the most unadulterated bullsh*t we've been fed over the past 50 years. If you're crazy, you're crazy.

People should grow the f*ck up, develop some self-awareness and act right. Do what you have to do to feel better, go see a preacher, therapist, whatever.....just don't tell me about it. I don't care about your FEELZ.
I do not respect mental health issues either. People think they are entitled to happiness without ever lifting a finger.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know, it's like "hey, I feel really, really depressed, I'm going to use that as justification for treating you like sh*t. You're a convenient punching bag. Oh yea and if you try to give me any of my medicine back, I'm going to say you're abusive, controlling and have anger issues." Lol, these women, it's tough to get any sort of ground to develop a framework to work together anymore.

Validate me, validate me, validate me, that's all that goes through their head. Anything else is viewed as an attack. God, anyone else remember the breakfast club days? Boy, those were good days, so much less bullsh*t and people could just relate. They may not always agree but they could at least attempt to relate instead of immediately seeing everything as an attack and going on the offensive.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Assumptions and projections yet again, eh?

It wasn't my mental health, it was my ex's mental health, specifically depression, rooted in his childhood. I did everything I knew to do but, ultimately the depressed person, themselves, have to recognize their illness and want to get help for themselves. You can lead a horse to water... As a partner you can only do 'so much', and that is if you even realize the other person has a mental illness.

You've confirmed what I said before. You base your rhetoric off of assumptions and projections instead of actually attempting to engage in mature conversation.

Have fun with that approach in life.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you've decided that you don't believe in mental health issues BECAUSE it doesn't suit/support your narrative?

That's absolutely insane!

R

Ranger

Assumptions and projections yet again, eh?

It wasn't my mental health, it was my ex's mental health, specifically depression, rooted in his childhood. I did everything I knew to do but, ultimately the depressed person, themselves, have to recognize their illness and want to get help for themselves. You can lead a horse to water... As a partner you can only do 'so much', and that is if you even realize the other person has a mental illness.

You've confirmed what I said before. You base your rhetoric off of assumptions and projections instead of actually attempting to engage in mature conversation.

Have fun with that approach in life.
There was an interesting experiment that’s been proven many times over.

You can take a sane man and put him in an insane environment and he will become insane.
The reverse is also true to a large extent. You can take an insane man and put him in a calm environment and he gets better. He becomes more sane.
Can you speak for his environment? You were there right?

Did he get better after you two were done?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you've decided that you don't believe in mental health issues BECAUSE it doesn't suit/support your narrative?

lol, no, I don't believe in letting mental health issues take over your life and your partner's life. it's an excuse for bad behavior. it's a crutch at a certain point. it's an excuse to treat those around you badly while not being held to any standards because you've got a "mental health issue".

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No, I don't believe in mental health issues because I don't believe in excuses. I believe that you write your own check.

And let's be real. You left your ex because he longer got your crotch wet. Not because of mental health issues.

If you want to be clinical, I have a ton of mental health issues. I still can't treat people like crap. You know what I do? I make a drink every now and again, I get the f*ck up and I go to f*cking work.

It's that simple. Stop automatically making excuses for women and people would listen to you more around here. You aren't dumb, but you just can't seem to shake that girl code BS.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was gaslighting you @highSpeed
She knows what you meant.
Playing dumb is a great tool for infuriating those around you. I've employed it in the military to quite a successful outcome. Women do it in relationships literally every day. You know that miracle on 34th street quote, everytime a bell rings an angel gets their wings. Here's the modern version, everytime a female plays dumb, a man loses his mind. lol