Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I do the right thing?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I met a girl 2 weeks ago at a club. I fingered her and got her number.

We slept with eachother a few days later when we met in the club again.

It was Valentine's day recently. I didn't text her or take her out or anything. I didnt see the point since we aren't close like that.

Now I've texted her today (a week after we had sex) but she hasn't replied in the last 30 mins. Is she ignoring me because I didn' take her out to Valentine's day?

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
30 minutes is a pretty short time to wait lol. You banged a chick once, she has no reason to have expected a Valentine’s day date. In my experience waiting a week with no texts will probably kill momentum with low and mid interest women.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 mins is nothing, I wouldn't worry.

30 minutes is a pretty short time to wait lol. You banged a chick once, she has no reason to have expected a Valentine’s day date. In my experience waiting a week with no texts will probably kill momentum with low and mid interest women.
Kind of sad that a girl that has sex with you still only counts as "mid interest" these days, isn't it?

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of sad that a girl that has sex with you still only counts as "mid interest" these days, isn't it?
I have fvcked girls knowing for a fact that it was the last time I’d see them in their minds. Nearly zero comfort building, just clearly needing to get it out of their system. One didn’t even offer her number, just left.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have fvcked girls knowing for a fact that it was the last time I’d see them in their minds. Nearly zero comfort building, just clearly needing to get it out of their system. One didn’t even offer her number, just left.
I guess that's cool if you're looking just for a hook-up and it's a pre-agreed one time thing.

Personally I can't help but find it depressing, I think that's just me. I've never done a casual hook up before because the idea of it for some reason just doesn't appeal.

(Don't get me wrong I want to bone a girl silly, even some of the hook up offers. But I think I'd feel pretty s*** having a girl just silently f*** off after doing the deed).

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess that's cool if you're looking just for a hook-up and it's a pre-agreed one time thing.

Personally I can't help but find it depressing, I think that's just me. I've never done a casual hook up before because the idea of it for some reason just doesn't appeal.

(Don't get me wrong I want to bone a girl silly, even some of the hook up offers. But I think I'd feel pretty s*** having a girl just silently f*** off after doing the deed).
A regular hookup is always more fun but a ONS is still a good time.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She ended up replying.

We ended up going to the same club, not together but with our separate group of friends. I told her when I arrived inside the club, then I asked where in the club she is at.

She replied saying that she doesn't even know where she is. (Probably trying to make herself sound like shes too drunk to know)

I got annoyed that she would lie to get rid of me, so I ignored her text and intend to forget about her in the future too.

What gives for the loss of interest? Then only other thing I can think of is my nice behaviour when leaving her house after we banged. All I said was that I had a good time, thanked her for inviting me in, said sorry for leaving earlier than she wanted me to leave, and that I'll see her soon...

Is that too nice? Is that enough to get a girl to lose interest?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youre wondering why a ONS hasnt led anywhere? wot?
Dude it's just that we had good sexual chemistry. And i felt like we got along well to a certain degree.

The least I wanted was a casual but exclusive fk buddy relationship with her. Im just dissapointed she didnt feel the same.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude it's just that we had good sexual chemistry. And i felt like we got along well to a certain degree.

The least I wanted was a casual but exclusive fk buddy relationship with her. Im just dissapointed she didnt feel the same.
Not texting a chick for a week in the beginning pretty much seals your fate. Big mistake.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was Valentine's day recently. I didn't text her or take her out or anything. I didnt see the point since we aren't close like that.
If you don't text someone, you're risking them thinking you don't want to talk to them, and you're taking the risk they won't want to talk to you, always keep that in mind.

it's definitely a woman thing to sit around staring at her phone all day wondering why the guy they're too prideful to text isn't hitting them up lol.

Now I've texted her today (a week after we had sex) but she hasn't replied in the last 30 mins. Is she ignoring me because I didn' take her out to Valentine's day?
30 minutes? No wonder people thought it was a troll thread lol. She's not ignoring you until it has been 24 hours

Anything less opens up the reasonable possibility of her simply being busy lol

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not texting a chick for a week in the beginning pretty much seals your fate. Big mistake.
Alpha male strategies on YouTube says we should not text a girl for a week or so to raise interest?

Also I really don't know what to say when i text for no reason. I hate small talk it seems so pointless.

Last edited:

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You went MGTOW (good) on a day that men are taught to bow to women. Also, she likely expected the courting phase to evolve to the next level. In my experience 9/10 women react like her when I go from attention/sex to no contact.

Your no-response is perfect but I would hit her up again one more time THURS next week via text ("Hi"); if she no-responds or texts nonsense then I would take that to mean she is done with you and I'd abandon her.
This is so frustrating. I would have liked to take her out on Valentine's. But people will say that it' stupid to take someone out who you only merely banged once. Also when I show my true caring self the girl ends up ditching me anyway. That's why I texted late and didn't take her out.

Now I'm being told I should have been more nice? Its unclear if i should be mgtow or nice... I feel like I am having trouble finding a balance between being mgtow and nice.

I don't know if I should text her again. I feel embarrassed that I came off as a douche to her. She must think I'm such an ashole.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha male strategies on YouTube says we should not text a girl for a week or so to raise interest?

Also I really don't know what to say when i text for no reason. I hate small talk it seems so pointless.
When you have experience you realize that a lot of what they "say" doesn't work in practice. In theory it sounds great...just like in computer science, a lot their theories sound great...but when you try them out in the real world you see they dont always work the way they are supposed to.

Not texting a girl for a week you just met signals you have no interest in her other than banging. Some chicks might be fine with that. Most wont be. These "rules" just dont work that well moat times in real life I've found out. Once you have improved to the point you realize this and start having lots of success you will ditch 80% of the rules and will find out you will have a lot more success. The rules are basically training wheels...they help make sure you have fundamentals down before you can ride faster.

You start to realize that going from one side of the spectrum to the complete opposite side of the spectrum isnt ideal either...somewhere in the middle is where you end up. At least if you are constantly working on improving your results.

Last edited:

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have experience you realize that a lot of what they "say" doesn't work in practice. In theory it sounds great...just like in computer science, a lot their theories sound great...but when you try them out in the real world you see they dont always work the way they are supposed to.

Not texting a girl for a week you just met signals you have no interest in her other than banging. Some chicks might be fine with that. Most wont be. These "rules" just dont work that well moat times in real life I've found out. Once you have improved to the point you realize this and start having lots of success you will ditch 80% of the rules and will find out you will have a lot more success. The rules are basically training wheels...they help make sure you have fundamentals down before you can ride faster.

You start to realize that going from one side of the spectrum to the complete opposite side of the spectrum isnt ideal either...somewhere in the middle is where you end up. At least if you are constantly working on improving your results.
I feel like absolute shiit now. I hate failing like this. Its so frustrating to think i was so close on having succsess but then I blew it...

All I needed to do was listen to my emotions more, and do what I really wanted to do which was contact her sooner. But all of this pickup advice, even advice on sosuave, seems to go against listening to your emotions.

I want to let go and just be myself without all these rules, but I'm afraid my real self will come off as an emotional needy beta.

I'm 24 man, I should have all this stuff figured out but I don't...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like absolute shiit now. I hate failing like this. Its so frustrating to think i was so close on having succsess but then I blew it...

All I needed to do was listen to my emotions more, and do what I really wanted to do which was contact her sooner. But all of this pickup advice, even advice on sosuave, seems to go against listening to your emotions.

I want to let go and just be myself without all these rules, but I'm afraid my real self will come off as an emotional needy beta.

I'm 24 man, I should have all this stuff figured out but I don't...
Failure is the path to success...you cant have success until you've failed a lot. You are 24..i didn't figure this stuff out til I was 30...you'll be fine bro...keep it up and keep going on dates.