You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Start with:Originally posted by wipz
Most of this stuff is great, but odds are that nobody will read all of these. There's just too much info for most people to read unless they have a few months on their hands to just read this, let alone get out. Hell I don't even remember seein half these threads. Can you make like an asterik, however its spelled, next to the must read ones... or highlight them or whatever. And I'm not talking about half the threads like in the original bible, I mean like 3-4 per category. The best of the best, like Fingers Mass Seduction or Pook's Be a Man.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Alright, I'll do something to make posts a "must-read."Originally posted by wipz
Most of this stuff is great, but odds are that nobody will read all of these. There's just too much info for most people to read unless they have a few months on their hands to just read this, let alone get out. Hell I don't even remember seein half these threads. Can you make like an asterik, however its spelled, next to the must read ones... or highlight them or whatever. And I'm not talking about half the threads like in the original bible, I mean like 3-4 per category. The best of the best, like Fingers Mass Seduction or Pook's Be a Man.
Fixed, thanks.Originally posted by Danny Zuko
Great work mate I appreciate the effort put into this. Dead link "Are you a guy who JUST CANT APPROACH? Part 2" never been able to read this post even in the old DJB really eager to give it a look!
Edit: Found the post here is the correct link http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42638
Haha, thinking highly of your own post, eh?Originally posted by Dee-Zy
Start with:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30862
And you'll be way ahead of the game.
Pretty much covers all you need to know if you want a quick start.
btw, thx CK - I know my thread has been slept on for a long time but I was 100% sure it is first page Bible material.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Read the reply I posted earlier.Originally posted by dcfball
Any chance of getting a PDF format of the bible???
I'll consider the links you sent me.Originally posted by baseballDJ
edit. sent via PM to crazy
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.