Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Darkness falls...The sun rises...The New Don Juan Bible is Born!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Finished updating.

MetalFortress, Dee-Zy, and Kinetic, your posts are in the bible now.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

wipz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Most of this stuff is great, but odds are that nobody will read all of these. There's just too much info for most people to read unless they have a few months on their hands to just read this, let alone get out. Hell I don't even remember seein half these threads. Can you make like an asterik, however its spelled, next to the must read ones... or highlight them or whatever. And I'm not talking about half the threads like in the original bible, I mean like 3-4 per category. The best of the best, like Fingers Mass Seduction or Pook's Be a Man.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by wipz
Most of this stuff is great, but odds are that nobody will read all of these. There's just too much info for most people to read unless they have a few months on their hands to just read this, let alone get out. Hell I don't even remember seein half these threads. Can you make like an asterik, however its spelled, next to the must read ones... or highlight them or whatever. And I'm not talking about half the threads like in the original bible, I mean like 3-4 per category. The best of the best, like Fingers Mass Seduction or Pook's Be a Man.
Start with:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30862

And you'll be way ahead of the game.

Pretty much covers all you need to know if you want a quick start.

btw, thx CK - I know my thread has been slept on for a long time but I was 100% sure it is first page Bible material.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by wipz
Most of this stuff is great, but odds are that nobody will read all of these. There's just too much info for most people to read unless they have a few months on their hands to just read this, let alone get out. Hell I don't even remember seein half these threads. Can you make like an asterik, however its spelled, next to the must read ones... or highlight them or whatever. And I'm not talking about half the threads like in the original bible, I mean like 3-4 per category. The best of the best, like Fingers Mass Seduction or Pook's Be a Man.
Alright, I'll do something to make posts a "must-read."
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Danny Zuko
Great work mate I appreciate the effort put into this. Dead link "Are you a guy who JUST CANT APPROACH? Part 2" never been able to read this post even in the old DJB really eager to give it a look!

Edit: Found the post here is the correct link http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42638
Fixed, thanks.

Anyone else that runs into a dead link, let me know.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
Start with:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30862

And you'll be way ahead of the game.

Pretty much covers all you need to know if you want a quick start.

btw, thx CK - I know my thread has been slept on for a long time but I was 100% sure it is first page Bible material.
Haha, thinking highly of your own post, eh? ;) Nah, it's a good one.

Alright people, give me a short list (via PM) of the posts that are "must-read" because this essentially is The People's Bible.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
edit. sent via PM to crazy
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by dcfball
Any chance of getting a PDF format of the bible???
Read the reply I posted earlier.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by baseballDJ
edit. sent via PM to crazy
I'll consider the links you sent me.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Alright baseball, posted the links you gave me. I wish I had searched earlier.

Alright people, keep the links coming in and don't forget to give me the threads you want to be "must read" status.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Woo! This thing is going great. I'll check the "who's online" section every so often and most of the posts the Guests and newer members are reading are Bible posts.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Ok people, PM me for the posts you want to have made "Must Read." Only 1 post has been PM'ed to me...I won't mark it until I get a few more.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I am looking, it takes time

Give me three days to look up posts for the bible:cool:

Send a PM on the third day

I have to look around abit.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
I created a whole forum of links I thought were good Under Davinci... was nice till it got smooshed up.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Under his infinite wisom, Nicholas Hill has handed over most of the DJ Bible duties (adding posts) to me. Do you all still want this bible up as a place to post what you think should be added/deleted/Must Read, or should I lock this and let it die? I'll put all the posts into the bible in due time.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
keep as thread

I am still looking for new posts

I am also looking through the archieve and wondering if they can go into the bible because they used to be tips?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top