"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Darkness falls...The sun rises...The New Don Juan Bible is Born!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I wouldn't, since the Archive is Discussion posts.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Da World
Yo CK...you might want to edit Señor Fingers WMS post. All the links are dead! Just do the same search/replace thing you did for your post and it should be fixed.

cheers,

NP

btw- thanks for the props in the initial post!
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by NINJA PIMP
Yo CK...you might want to edit Señor Fingers WMS post. All the links are dead! Just do the same search/replace thing you did for your post and it should be fixed.

cheers,

NP

btw- thanks for the props in the initial post!
Fixed. I hope Allen doesn't change servers again...
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Baseball, I'll take a look at those links you sent me. I think a few are already in there.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I think the easter egg is in your signature. "One of my all-time favorite posts" by backbreaker.:cool:
Nah, that's not the easter egg. I said it had something to do with mods. :D
 

Tenshi

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Showin apre..

just a sign of respect to all the works tat has been done by all the proz out there...
this is betta then the stuff on a paid website
 

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
Your easter egg better not be the free distributation, allen's email, or the fact that you included the highschool bible that's curiously missing a link from the main bible page (Nikki Hill's bible).

:D :D :D :eek: :D :p
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Big-J
Your easter egg better not be the free distributation, allen's email, or the fact that you included the highschool bible that's curiously missing a link from the main bible page (Nikki Hill's bible).

:D :D :D :eek: :D :p
Nope, none of them.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
wtf is that easter eggs I keep on hearing about? What's that all about?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
wtf is that easter eggs I keep on hearing about? What's that all about?
It's just a little something the is hidden in the bible. Just seeing if anyone noticed it.

Remember, it involves moderators.
 

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
!

Wait a minute, Did you guys go and empty ALL the JUNK (or atleast most of it) out of those posts, leaving only the good stuff?

I noticed a few of those threads in there are a bit slimmer than they used to be. Please tell me you put 'em on a diet :D.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Re: !

Originally posted by Big-J
Wait a minute, Did you guys go and empty ALL the JUNK (or atleast most of it) out of those posts, leaving only the good stuff?

I noticed a few of those threads in there are a bit slimmer than they used to be. Please tell me you put 'em on a diet :D.

I think u got it.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Re: !

Originally posted by Big-J
Wait a minute, Did you guys go and empty ALL the JUNK (or atleast most of it) out of those posts, leaving only the good stuff?

I noticed a few of those threads in there are a bit slimmer than they used to be. Please tell me you put 'em on a diet :D.
Nope. Though I think that happened anyway, but that's not the thing I'm talking about.
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
I always did enjoy a good easter egg hunt…

It isn't that every moderator has a post in the bible, is it?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Re: I always did enjoy a good easter egg hunt…

Originally posted by Von Neuen
It isn't that every moderator has a post in the bible, is it?
*Ding* No, there is no conspiracy that a fellow moderator figured it out...I swear.
 

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
Re: Re: I always did enjoy a good easter egg hunt…

Originally posted by crazykid
*Ding* No, there is no conspiracy that a fellow moderator figured it out...I swear.
I want my money back :D
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
whats the prize?
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by baseballDJ
whats the prize?
If you're an AFC: A brand new pair of testicals

If you're a DJ: A pair of breasts.








If you're a girl: a pair of testicals...

yes, I'm trying to go to the gym - yet still procrastinate...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top