Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused By Recent Experiences

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Following my previous thread, I have made this thread to share my recent experiences in going out at night and trying to improve my game.

To summarise my previous thread I aim to gain more confidence, get the dating game all figured out, and end my frustrations. My main assets are my looks and my career.

I went to a few places but I'll share with you the experiences in which I have trouble figuring out, and where I would like to know how I could improve.

Nightclub

As I stood in line outside the club I saw a solid 8/10 waiting in line a few paces in front of me. I caught her staring at me a few times. She held eye contact by a second or so, but she'd look away if Id catch her unexpectedly. I didn't do anything for the meantime. As I got into the club, I saw her again on the dancefloor. She was still staring at me, my friends pointed this out to me. So I approached her, and asked her what her name was. She told me her name, but told me she had a bf immediately after. She was with her friends.

A couple girls on the dancefloor gave eye contact/interest like this too, but when I approached them for a dance, they'd be unavailable for whatever reason as well. Why? Why do these girls give signals of interest like this but reject me?

Second girl was one sat at a table. I approached her, talked with her for a few minuets. She was fairly receptive and didn't mind me touching her shoulder. I then invited her to join me to sit together alone away from her friends. She said she can't leave her friends, so we both said goodbye. Apparently, I learnt from someone else that she had a bf, but she never told me this lol.

Should I feel like I did well to be direct like this since I didn't let her waste my time?

Party

I basically just started conversation with lots of people. Mainly talked about careers, hobbies, mutual friends etc. Typical generic conversational topics with a few jokes here and there.

An easy test I did was whenever I felt that a girl might be interested in me when I was talking to her, I would invite her to join me outside, together, for a cigarette. If she declined I would take it that she was not that interested, and I would keep it moving to the next girl.

If a girl accepted my offer, it'd be obvious she wanted to spend one-on-one time with me away from everyone else, and It would let me get closer so I could go in for a kiss or something.

Also, if a girl would stop talking to me to go outside without inviting me too, I would consider this a lack of interest as well, and keep it moving.

Are my tests a good way to gauge interest and eliminate time-wasters?

I didn't get with any girl in all these situations, should I be frustrated or do I just have high expectations?

Alan Roger Currie in his book "Mode One" states that you should always be upfront and honest about your desires to women. He claims this attracts more women, no matter how brash you may sound, and eliminates time wasters. He goes so far as to claim you should tell a woman you want to hook up with her upfront if that is your desire, even it is very inappropriate. I must admit I do get stages in conversation when I want to say that, but I just feel it is too overboard and overkill. Should I have been more like this? What are your thoughts, and has anyone tried or heard about this method?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always be direct in a party situation when the girl is alone or with girlfriends. If you were working with the girl, you would have to evaluate the situation better. If you are surrounded by boys and girls, you can't just tell someone "Hey, I'd like to bang you". In a party? Go all in, bro. "I saw you dancing and you look delicious. Care to dance?" is one way to go. Another way to go is just go in and grab her hand and start dancing, like you already know her. It will be funny and she will look bitter and stupid if she refuses in a harsh way and even if she does, what do you care?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always be direct in a party situation when the girl is alone or with girlfriends. If you were working with the girl, you would have to evaluate the situation better. If you are surrounded by boys and girls, you can't just tell someone "Hey, I'd like to bang you". In a party? Go all in, bro. "I saw you dancing and you look delicious. Care to dance?" is one way to go. Another way to go is just go in and grab her hand and start dancing, like you already know her. It will be funny and she will look bitter and stupid if she refuses in a harsh way and even if she does, what do you care?
Yes. But the problem was no one was dancing in this party, so i couldnt ask them to dance. So I thought a good idea was to get them alone outside away from their friends, then get her to make out with me. Going for a ciggarette being the excuse. I was disappointed I didn't get success.

And I do admit, when the number of upfront rejections accumulate it does hurt my confidence.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Night club game is not suitable for everyone. You need to have a very specific personality in addition to being very well dressed, groomed and above average looks wise.

Ok, so night club game is a whole new set of rules.
So first off you have to examine: why do people go to nightclubs?
For fun.

No one wants to have a convo with you In a nightclub. If they wanted conversation they would not be at a music blasting night club.

**You and your group have to be the group who is having the most fun.

You and your crew need to come in ready to dance and be silly. Jump around, have fun and dance like no one is watching.
Women will come to your group and want to join in on the fun.
Then women being the catty creature they are once one set comes, another set will come to try to outdo the first set and so on and so forth.

Once again, don't go in trying to strike conversations.

Skip the talking go straight to Kino and try to get the kiss.
Everyone goes to get food from somewhere after the club.
Follow them, they will remember you as the crazy fun guys, then you lay your game down.

If this does not match your personality, that is Ok.
You just arent a nightclub game guy.
Go to sit down bars instead.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. But the problem was no one was dancing in this party, so i couldnt ask them to dance. So I thought a good idea was to get them alone outside away from their friends, then get her to make out with me. Going for a ciggarette being the excuse. I was disappointed I didn't get success.

And I do admit, when the number of upfront rejections accumulate it does hurt my confidence.
It's supposed to hurt your confidence and that's fine. Chinks in your armour now are scars that make you a warrior, a good one hopefully, in the future.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Made out with girls that had boyfriends within seconds of meeting them.

Just be a baller, anything is possibe in game.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will check you out to see your response. They want the validation that they are attractive, even if they are not interested in pursuing anything.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will check you out to see your response. They want the validation that they are attractive, even if they are not interested in pursuing anything.
Exactly! It really annoys me. But from this experience im going to learn not to take girls checking me out as a definite sign that they are interested in me.