Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good question. I think they invite couples over, a lot.
She's a happy stay at home housewife with more than a dozen dogs there and he set up my mom in a type of in-law suite most of the time there since Dad died in 2015 so she doesn't spend too much time alone at her house. Either woman.
Sounds like a mutual swingers routines, on casual occurrence, benefits both your bro and sis in law.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
hey, I don't know for sure though
I don't ask, they don't tell.
They ARE very happy, that's for sure. They'll stay married til death like my parents, both grandparents, her parents and grandparents, her brother etc.

Good match.
Sounds like a mutual swingers routines, on casual occurrence, benefits both your bro and sis in law.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's wild its the same event but the two pics look different.
Now you know holding your head up high and smiling all teeth changes your look positively. Right on, good going man.
Some of it I think is due to lighting/posture. In my opinion the fatter one is the real genuine me. The other type I remember I felt fake walking a certain way like a model...I'm sure it works well attracting women at the time but it doesn't settle with me not sure why.

Also a bodybuilder on YouTube proved that posture/lighting/facial expression can make a big difference. He was mocking Instagram fitness people who make fake before and after pics or try tolresent themselve in pics differently....he put a side by side and looked very different in both. Even tho they were 5-10 min apart for the sake of proving it.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
resemble my brother, in a way. Your eyebrows are blacker.

You should do alright Geemale, my brother locked down a blonde, curvaceous bisexual sister-in-law for 15 years(married 11).
Same size/body game as you.
Is she slim? I don't like thick women lol. I wonder why it's easier for bigger guys like me to get slim women than thick/fat girls to get with slim/lean chicks...or is that just me thinking that?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Some of it I think is due to lighting/posture. In my opinion the fatter one is the real genuine me. The other type I remember I felt fake walking a certain way like a model...I'm sure it works well attracting women at the time but it doesn't settle with me not sure why.

Also a bodybuilder on YouTube proved that posture/lighting/facial expression can make a big difference. He was mocking Instagram fitness people who make fake before and after pics or try tolresent themselve in pics differently....he put a side by side and looked very different in both. Even tho they were 5-10 min apart for the sake of proving it.
You're right.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Is she slim? I don't like thick women lol. I wonder why it's easier for bigger guys like me to get slim women than thick/fat girls to get with slim/lean chicks...or is that just me thinking that?
Curvy. Not thicc with athletic, not muscular body. Truth be told, they each gained a tiny bit of weight since 2005.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got this. You can do it.
Are you lean? Anyways what's funny is something I heard from bill Burr podcast today. Guy said he gets more/hotter looking women as he got older compared to when he was good looking and younger. Bill replied saying women are less intimidated of less good looking guys that are fat, etc and will give them a chance and that's only reason why they're going for him...combined with there are women who will go for those 'types' of course cause again they're intimidated of good looking guys..Someone mentioned to this thread to me as well.
I think part of this true, but what's also true which is my case, I am more experienced in dating now compared to before when I was being shy/****y/expecting women to come to me(feminine way of approaching) for being good looking when I was younger, etc which is ironic. Cause ideally having both would be optimal. I didn't get what dude mean when he said that but j think I've heard that from guys before. What's your opinion on that?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Are you lean? Anyways what's funny is something I heard from bill Burr podcast today. Guy said he gets more/hotter looking women as he got older compared to when he was good looking and younger. Bill replied saying women are less intimidated of less good looking guys that are fat, etc and will give them a chance and that's only reason why they're going for him...combined with there are women who will go for those 'types' of course cause again they're intimidated of good looking guys..Someone mentioned to this thread to me as well.
I think part of this true, but what's also true which is my case, I am more experienced in dating now compared to before when I was being shy/****y/expecting women to come to me(feminine way of approaching) for being good looking when I was younger, etc which is ironic. Cause ideally having both would be optimal. I didn't get what dude mean when he said that but j think I've heard that from guys before. What's your opinion on that?
No, I'm not lean like another female on Sosuave that posts a couple times a month.
But what has changed is how much stronger and confident I am and look.
I hold myself erect with shoulders back and I'm more comfortable walking slower.
I'm very athletic/quick and have fast reflexes with excellent hand/eye coordination and both genders have given me IOIs and approached me.
I'm focused on tweaking my internal body chemistry and strangling the debt that I've been unusually carrying since the breakup of my engagement and family members' deaths.
I wouldn't know if not being leaner wouldn't get me a relationship or staying more stout/athletic would because I usually only start relationships with me as the one pursuing and I'm on my purpose and chasing excellence right now. And funny enough, my body shape is leaning out just by concentrating on what I consume(food and money/budget wise)
I found a girl with my body type and size on the internet the other day. I can find her again and post it. She is a U.K. shotput athlete. I found her picture trying to find another picture for a thread on sosuave the other day.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you are or aren't ...some women will criticize men cause they get off on exercising their power over men. I don't read sosuave newsletter e-mail articles much but sometimes I will if bored. I'm glad I did today and found this article:

I'm a self improvement type of guy(I won't BS you I sometimes make excuses like the weight loss with you lol) and noticed sometimes last 1-2 years (especially 6 months or so ) women getting into these debate/arguments with me that makes no sense....yet when I tell the facts they shut up and accept it. It's possible a lot of times they're trying to see how I react and get off in thinking they can control. Sometimes I let it frustrate me and it shows...so I'm glad I read this I kind of 'needed' it
For me something like amuse mastery is pretty good when women criticized me.

When women tell me what a real man should be, i laugh it out and say yeah sure you know what a real man should be.
Yeah you have a lot of experience being a real man right?

I never let ppl define me or my actions, i do and say what i want , i own up to it and if you dont like it idc.

Shaming and criticizing are control tactics, dont let it happen.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
For me something like amuse mastery is pretty good when women criticized me.

When women tell me what a real man should be, i laugh it out and say yeah sure you know what a real man should be.
Yeah you have a lot of experience being a real man right?

I never let ppl define me or my actions, i do and say what i want , i own up to it and if you dont like it idc.

Shaming and criticizing are control tactics, dont let it happen.
I agree.
Some guys let other guys do it to them here and all I can think is... defend yourself!
If there's anywhere to start practicing defending yourself...its here...on the anonymous, safe internet.
And still you don't see guys defend themselves.
Why not be confident here at the very least? Practice here on sosuave.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.
Some guys let other guys do it to them here and all I can think is... defend yourself!
If there's anywhere to start practicing defending yourself...its here...on the anonymous, safe internet.
And still you don't see guys defend themselves.
Why not be confident here at the very least? Practice here on sosuave.
I dont even think defending yourself is needed, ngaf or butt hurt is all that is needed.

Defending yourself is often a sign of gaf what other thinks, debating is good but defending yourself signs of a need for validation and acceptance to me.

Tend to see lots of wannabe bully here too, compensatting for how they are in real life.

Those i have a really hard time with

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I dont even think defending yourself is needed, ngaf or butt hurt is all that is needed.

Defending yourself is often a sign of gaf what other thinks, debating is good but defending yourself signs of a need for validation and acceptance to me.

Tend to see lots of wannabe bully here too, compensatting for how they are in real life.

Those i have a really hard time with
the bullies here throw me off for maybe 5 minutes and then I pick out the real message in their message and I always learn from it.
Some are predictable.

I don't have a halo over my head like I'm an angel.
I can remember being mean to others and its more valuable as a woman to keep your mouth shut and learn the lessons. irl.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the bullies here throw me off for maybe 5 minutes and then I pick out the real message in their message and I always learn from it.
Some are predictable.

I don't have a halo over my head like I'm an angel.
I can remember being mean to others and its more valuable as a woman to keep your mouth shut and learn the lessons. irl.

Over-compensation and projection for issue and insecurities they have themselves.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Over-compensation and projection for issue and insecurities they have themselves.
hey man, at least they are here(at least I am here) learning and trying to calibrate and improve.
I'm not in any direct competition with any man on this board to get women in this immediate area of Canada so I'm not a threat that I'm going to steal anyone's woman where they are.
You had a stellar post the other day, I wish it would go viral across the internet or Rollo could read it and blog/talk about it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, at least they are here(at least I am here) learning and trying to calibrate and improve.
I'm not in any direct competition with any man on this board to get women in this immediate area of Canada so I'm not a threat that I'm going to steal anyone's woman where they are.
You had a stellar post the other day, I wish it would go viral across the internet or Rollo could read it and blog/talk about it.
Yes and also lots of very good poster still here, but those bully are often counter-productive swinging the projection on how they wish they could be.
Thanks i like the intellectual stimulation, i wish i could be more articulated.
Written expression is not my forte.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'm not lean like another female on Sosuave that posts a couple times a month.
But what has changed is how much stronger and confident I am and look.
I hold myself erect with shoulders back and I'm more comfortable walking slower.
I'm very athletic/quick and have fast reflexes with excellent hand/eye coordination and both genders have given me IOIs and approached me.
I'm focused on tweaking my internal body chemistry and strangling the debt that I've been unusually carrying since the breakup of my engagement and family members' deaths.
I wouldn't know if not being leaner wouldn't get me a relationship or staying more stout/athletic would because I usually only start relationships with me as the one pursuing and I'm on my purpose and chasing excellence right now. And funny enough, my body shape is leaning out just by concentrating on what I consume(food and money/budget wise)
I found a girl with my body type and size on the internet the other day. I can find her again and post it. She is a U.K. shotput athlete. I found her picture trying to find another picture for a thread on sosuave the other day.
You threw me off are you a chick? Question for any lean good looking guys who gets pretty chicks consistently