Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Already been thought about. There are olympic dumbbell handles which allow the use of Olympic plates you can stack 2-3 plates per side depending on the handle. I found a company that sells for $69.00 for the set.
I saw Thor's 1,104lbs deadlift life stream today. You? (I knew the guy got fatter he's 451lbs now lol I was looking for his updated weight which you can't find anywhere)... I think when I get close to genetic Max for building muscle I want to start powerlifting type of lifting vs hypertrophy......it's more fun

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw Thor's 1,104lbs deadlift life stream today. You? (I knew the guy got fatter he's 451lbs now lol I was looking for his updated weight which you can't find anywhere)... I think when I get close to genetic Max for building muscle I want to start powerlifting type of lifting vs hypertrophy......it's more fun
Larry Wheels did a 847 squat before he left the 242lbs weight class. I haven't maxed in over 10 yrs, but my best squats was 645lbsx6 reps. 605lbs was over 10 reps. I felt 700+ would be controllable before long.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Larry Wheels did a 847 squat before he left the 242lbs weight class. I haven't maxed in over 10 yrs, but my best squats was 645lbsx6 reps. 605lbs was over 10 reps. I felt 700+ would be controllable before long.
Im talking about deadlift. Larry wheels is unreal that you is a generic freak for his weight.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius maddox is going for 800lb bench this year..he's 450lbs do you think he's more impressive than Larry wheels or no

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius maddox is going for 800lb bench this year..he's 450lbs do you think he's more impressive than Larry wheels or no
450lbs of body weight man... If he was 320 lbs that would be huge. I look at strength to weight ratio.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
450lbs of body weight man... If he was 320 lbs that would be huge. I look at strength to weight ratio.
I'm asking cause I heard that strength/weight ration doesn't increase after a certain point no matter how much body weight. Larry wheels just happens to be an anomaly

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My folks would tongue kiss in public, sit on laps, and you hear bed springs at night. They were noticeably frisky for each other upon waking up.

In my state ( Texas ), it's relatively conservative, so some of the stick up their azz types who'd rather see "gay" as the oddballs who love each other, and the straights keeping strict boundaries would become visibly upset and angered. But I really want to give them something to see, because it's how I live and I think it's a good example for the kids.
Playful loving reciprocal relationships, been searching for that for 4 years now. Very rare breed. So far feminisme made the breed rare.. Thats how feminist destroying the women and men.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playful loving reciprocal relationships, been searching for that for 4 years now. Very rare breed. So far feminisme made the breed rare.. Thats how feminist destroying the women and men.
Wow. So feminism did this? It is more comfortable seeing publicly displayed gay love vs a man loving a woman?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. So feminism did this? It is more comfortable seeing publicly displayed gay love vs a man loving a woman?
I live in Houston so we're about 4 hours from each other...however I'd rather not see PDA(anything more than hand-arm holding/hugging, soft touch etc) not because I have a stick up my azz but rather it makes me feel AWKWARD if I can't avoid the situation(ex. coffee shop they're table right in front of me and they're making out like they haven't seen each other in a while). It's not that it happens a lot but the rare times it does I'm thinking wtf lol.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single human was supposed to be mighty in every area. This is just one area. Don’t kid yourself guys. You’re supposed to dominate in physical fitness....business and finance...martial arts...emotional intelligence....everything. This thread is the most popular because most of you are misguided. You think it’s just about your looks.

What if i showed up and punched you in the face and chumped you in front of your girl AND I also happened in to be a black belt in Muay Thai? What are you gonna do? Pepper spray me? Lol.

A man must be a warrior. He has to conquer all realms. Not for women. But for his own sake. For greatness. In all areas.

We are not ornaments. If you are just pretty, then you are easily defeated.

A dominant mindset goes a long way.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty much.

those not dominant, will be dominated.

you know you're dominant when you find extra strength reserves where most wouldn't look, in order to stay dominant.

you know you're dominant when you no longer submit to anyone or anything or any scenario.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dominant most everyone will gravitate towards you.

Domineering punch a guy in a face.

Warrior are the last one standing when everyone runs.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, yes and yes Focal core.
I think the punching in the face is in defense situations only.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, yes and yes Focal core.
I think the punching in the face is in defense situations only.
And trust me when i say a true Alpha males only made devastating demonstration when hes being threatened and leave a vast destruction behind. Theres no myth when hes wearing his armour upon threathening situation.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And trust me when i say a true Alpha males only made devastating demonstration when hes being threatened and leave a vast destruction behind. Theres no myth when hes wearing his armour upon threathening situation.
My instructor says that too.
Violence is sudden, with no warning and I must assume the person attacking intends to end my life.
Freezing must be overcome and ACTION is required, something we know women aren't used to, lol.

He teaches that all men/humans freeze in some violent scenarios, but must be able to snap into a defensive mode that equals or surpasses your antagonist.

Technique is not as important as ACTION, if you know what I mean.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My instructor says that too.
Violence is sudden, with no warning and I must assume the person attacking intends to end my life.
Freezing must be overcome and ACTION is required, something we know women aren't used to, lol.

He teaches that all men/humans freeze in some violent scenarios, but must be able to snap into a defensive mode that equals or surpasses your antagonist.

Technique is not as important as ACTION, if you know what I mean.
For alpha males its natural and easy like breathing, for the rest of us it does take some courage. Even to truly love someone took courage and to fully accept someone to love you take self-esteem.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For alpha males its natural and easy like breathing, for the rest of us it does take some courage. Even to truly love someone took courage and to fully accept someone to love you take self-esteem.
excellent, yes +1 I agree

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm asking cause I heard that strength/weight ration doesn't increase after a certain point no matter how much body weight. Larry wheels just happens to be an anomaly
Larry wheels is a very methodical trainer. Making use of excellent coaches.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Houston so we're about 4 hours from each other...however I'd rather not see PDA(anything more than hand-arm holding/hugging, soft touch etc) not because I have a stick up my azz but rather it makes me feel AWKWARD if I can't avoid the situation(ex. coffee shop they're table right in front of me and they're making out like they haven't seen each other in a while). It's not that it happens a lot but the rare times it does I'm thinking wtf lol.
Would you rather see straights occasionally happy enough to do it? Or would you rather everyone be all stiff and gays are the only ones free enough to do it?