Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to keep costs low you can buy a barbell with weights and adjustable dumbells. Do full body workouts with them
Already been thought about. There are olympic dumbbell handles which allow the use of Olympic plates you can stack 2-3 plates per side depending on the handle. I found a company that sells for $69.00 for the set.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Already been thought about. There are olympic dumbbell handles which allow the use of Olympic plates you can stack 2-3 plates per side depending on the handle. I found a company that sells for $69.00 for the set.
Doesnt have that options in here, or ive already bought it.. Most comes under 30kg max. 200usd per set for dumbell just insane. I could get a long range drone for that same anount of items.. 200x3 =600

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt have that options in here, or ive already bought it.. Most comes under 30kg max. 200usd per set for dumbell just insane. I could get a long range drone for that.
Im already checking with my friend with family in Malaysia to see if they can purchase for me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, that's cool. that they like and trust each other. I wonder how that dynamic plays out. I couldn't achieve it and knew things went smoother with 'Him' in control.

Didn't expect you had that background. I'm slightly off again in my comprehension.
I'm slow and edit after people quote my unedited posts. I'm a hunt-and-peck typer on a mobile browser, lol
SOmetimes they get "tired" and don't want to worry about it so they let the other "drive". They've always been intimate, so it didn't mess up their romance.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Fortunate to witness this.
I was too.
They used to dance and kiss PDA-style alot too. Anyone in vicinity would visibly relax around these two.
Very lucky to witness this.
My brother has this, in a different style. They celebrated 9 years last month. Total 15 years together. Mom & Dad would have had 48 years anniversary this year if he didn't pass away.

I really don't mind not having this. It is enough to witness/have witnessed my nuclear family having this.

Great idea on the gyms renting equipment and eventually selling machines for cheap btw.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I actually do.

How do I prove it to you?
ok.
When each relationship started faltering and I instructed Him to completely take the reins, enough of this equality/partners shyt.....
we would have better sleeps, better activity, better mundane interactions(for example: instead of those annoying back and forths about where are we going to eat what are we ordering((2ex's were the type to like dining out)) when He just decided everything, ordered for me, drove us, controlled every aspect....we never argued!)
Everything flowed so smoothly.
Eventually 'He' would need a break and would ask me to take over. Wait, what?

Pisspoor example and it doesn't address what I think you want me to verbalise and its probably this.

Genius flourishes with support, not competition.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No its legit.. The links you sent me were the correct ones.. 100% refund guaranteed.. Not sure about international shipping tho obviously im not in the u.s the option wont appeared for me.
My boy is checking on the shipping now...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunate to witness this.
I was too.
They used to dance and kiss PDA-style alot too. Anyone in vicinity would visibly relax around these two.
Very lucky to witness this.
My brother has this, in a different style. They celebrated 9 years last month. Total 15 years together. Mom & Dad would have had 48 years anniversary this year if he didn't pass away.

I really don't mind not having this. It is enough to witness/have witnessed my nuclear family having this.

Great idea on the gyms renting equipment and eventually selling machines for cheap btw.
My folks would tongue kiss in public, sit on laps, and you hear bed springs at night. They were noticeably frisky for each other upon waking up.

In my state ( Texas ), it's relatively conservative, so some of the stick up their azz types who'd rather see "gay" as the oddballs who love each other, and the straights keeping strict boundaries would become visibly upset and angered. But I really want to give them something to see, because it's how I live and I think it's a good example for the kids.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure who needs to hear this, but something I've been doing for the past year is having 2 raw eggs every morning. Easy 12g protein, will usually eat a banana and then a protein shake, and usually that is my "breakfast". Raw eggs sounds gross at first, but I actually like it. Put it in a glass cup, pour a tiny bit of salt and pepper, and a tiny dash of A1 steak sauce (or could use hot sauce if you prefer), and then chug it like you're taking a shot of whiskey. Bam, easy protein in 2 seconds, and you didn't have to cook sh!t.
I started doing this when I was 13 lol. I dont really do it anymore just bc there’s no real reason for me to, but occasionally if I feel like I need the protein and am feeling too lazy to cook, I’ll do it. Your body doesn’t absorb the protein as well when it’s raw though so you aren’t actually getting the full 12g of protein unfortunately.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
My folks would tongue kiss in public, sit on laps, and you hear bed springs at night. They were noticeably frisky for each other upon waking up.

In my state ( Texas ), it's relatively conservative, so some of the stick up their azz types who'd rather see "gay" as the oddballs who love each other, and the straights keeping strict boundaries would become visibly upset and angered. But I really want to give them something to see, because it's how I live and I think it's a good example for the kids.
Aha-ha! That's awesome!
Yes, isn't that funny that isn't encouraged more?
It makes sense to engage each other as often as you can, it would fix most of the world's problems, actually.

Good job on following their example mrgoodstuff, it is imprinting on kids in a good way.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aha-ha! That's awesome!
Yes, isn't that funny that isn't encouraged more?
It makes sense to engage each other as often as you can, it would fix most of the world's problems, actually.

Good job on following their example mrgoodstuff, it is imprinting on kids in a good way.
Theres some families that thinks dad should be shut down off sex after children, he is sent to a different bedroom and he is bossed around for the rest of his life. I'm not them. It hurts me that they think their man should be treated like that.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw Thor's 1,104lbs deadlift life stream today. You? (I knew the guy got fatter he's 451lbs now lol I was looking for his updated weight which you can't find anywhere)... I think when I get close to genetic Max for building muscle I want to start powerlifting type of lifting vs hypertrophy......it's more fun

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw Thor's 1,104lbs deadlift life stream today. You? (I knew the guy got fatter he's 451lbs now lol I was looking for his updated weight which you can't find anywhere)... I think when I get close to genetic Max for building muscle I want to start powerlifting type of lifting vs hypertrophy......it's more fun
Larry Wheels did a 847 squat before he left the 242lbs weight class. I haven't maxed in over 10 yrs, but my best squats was 645lbsx6 reps. 605lbs was over 10 reps. I felt 700+ would be controllable before long.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Larry Wheels did a 847 squat before he left the 242lbs weight class. I haven't maxed in over 10 yrs, but my best squats was 645lbsx6 reps. 605lbs was over 10 reps. I felt 700+ would be controllable before long.
Im talking about deadlift. Larry wheels is unreal that you is a generic freak for his weight.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius maddox is going for 800lb bench this year..he's 450lbs do you think he's more impressive than Larry wheels or no

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius maddox is going for 800lb bench this year..he's 450lbs do you think he's more impressive than Larry wheels or no
450lbs of body weight man... If he was 320 lbs that would be huge. I look at strength to weight ratio.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
450lbs of body weight man... If he was 320 lbs that would be huge. I look at strength to weight ratio.
I'm asking cause I heard that strength/weight ration doesn't increase after a certain point no matter how much body weight. Larry wheels just happens to be an anomaly

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Playful loving reciprocal relationships, been searching for that for 4 years now. Very rare breed. So far feminisme made the breed rare.. Thats how feminist destroying the women and men.