Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playful loving reciprocal relationships, been searching for that for 4 years now. Very rare breed. So far feminisme made the breed rare.. Thats how feminist destroying the women and men.
Wow. So feminism did this? It is more comfortable seeing publicly displayed gay love vs a man loving a woman?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. So feminism did this? It is more comfortable seeing publicly displayed gay love vs a man loving a woman?
I live in Houston so we're about 4 hours from each other...however I'd rather not see PDA(anything more than hand-arm holding/hugging, soft touch etc) not because I have a stick up my azz but rather it makes me feel AWKWARD if I can't avoid the situation(ex. coffee shop they're table right in front of me and they're making out like they haven't seen each other in a while). It's not that it happens a lot but the rare times it does I'm thinking wtf lol.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
pretty much.

those not dominant, will be dominated.

you know you're dominant when you find extra strength reserves where most wouldn't look, in order to stay dominant.

you know you're dominant when you no longer submit to anyone or anything or any scenario.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dominant most everyone will gravitate towards you.

Domineering punch a guy in a face.

Warrior are the last one standing when everyone runs.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, yes and yes Focal core.
I think the punching in the face is in defense situations only.
And trust me when i say a true Alpha males only made devastating demonstration when hes being threatened and leave a vast destruction behind. Theres no myth when hes wearing his armour upon threathening situation.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
And trust me when i say a true Alpha males only made devastating demonstration when hes being threatened and leave a vast destruction behind. Theres no myth when hes wearing his armour upon threathening situation.
My instructor says that too.
Violence is sudden, with no warning and I must assume the person attacking intends to end my life.
Freezing must be overcome and ACTION is required, something we know women aren't used to, lol.

He teaches that all men/humans freeze in some violent scenarios, but must be able to snap into a defensive mode that equals or surpasses your antagonist.

Technique is not as important as ACTION, if you know what I mean.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My instructor says that too.
Violence is sudden, with no warning and I must assume the person attacking intends to end my life.
Freezing must be overcome and ACTION is required, something we know women aren't used to, lol.

He teaches that all men/humans freeze in some violent scenarios, but must be able to snap into a defensive mode that equals or surpasses your antagonist.

Technique is not as important as ACTION, if you know what I mean.
For alpha males its natural and easy like breathing, for the rest of us it does take some courage. Even to truly love someone took courage and to fully accept someone to love you take self-esteem.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm asking cause I heard that strength/weight ration doesn't increase after a certain point no matter how much body weight. Larry wheels just happens to be an anomaly
Larry wheels is a very methodical trainer. Making use of excellent coaches.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Houston so we're about 4 hours from each other...however I'd rather not see PDA(anything more than hand-arm holding/hugging, soft touch etc) not because I have a stick up my azz but rather it makes me feel AWKWARD if I can't avoid the situation(ex. coffee shop they're table right in front of me and they're making out like they haven't seen each other in a while). It's not that it happens a lot but the rare times it does I'm thinking wtf lol.
Would you rather see straights occasionally happy enough to do it? Or would you rather everyone be all stiff and gays are the only ones free enough to do it?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
PDA 'public displays of affection' is difficult for a lot of people to witness as when witnessing, they are usually not also partaking in their own PDA. A pda couple will always laugh off another pda couple in good fun. Also, depends on your upbringing.

It DOES seem unequal that openly 'new' types of couples like the gays are readily accepted but your commonplace straights are frowned at or shamed for displaying pda in public.

People rarely even touch each other any more in public(kino).

I like to and don't mind receiving it either.(nonsexual areas and greeting/goodbye hugs; only greeting kisses on cheeks; placing hand on forearm and leaving it there; reinforcing strong conversation points with taps on back of hand or biceps area; standing close) Zero kino in 2 months now with respecting physical 6' covid distancing.

I find the social connection is more memorable and meaningful and it seems to relax people and improve their moods. Males and females.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism feels that women being feminine and "loving" in public shows "weakness"? They are some fvcking sick fvcks...
Masculine men always looking for their opposite, femine female, thats rare as an alphas itself. Everywhere i see attrative women with weak men orbiting/plating them like a dog waiting a bone to be thrown off, even a bone making fhese half breed man feeling magical, i always feels a shame for these men when i walked past them, piece of trash.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masculine men always looking for their opposite, femine female, thats rare as an alphas itself. Everywhere i see attrative women with weak men orbiting/plating them like a dog waiting a bone to be thrown off, even a bone making fhese half breed man feeling magical, i always feels a shame for these men when i walked past them, piece of trash.
You did realize white knights thought they were getting attraction points or might get some scraps tossed to them, when they c0ck block and pass the lady information?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right! These azzholes want straight men beat down and would rather see gays. To see straits loving each other makes their blood BOIL!!!!
If LGBT community is mad at straight PDA that is retarted...damn I hate typical PC social justice warrior left wing types of people..... if this is different from what you're talking about my bad lol I don't feel like reading the thread

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If LGBT community is mad at straight PDA that is retarted...damn I hate typical PC social justice warrior left wing types of people..... if this is different from what you're talking about my bad lol I don't feel like reading the thread
Dude, one of our guys said it was FEMINISM that gets into a raging anger when it sees man on woman PDA. They hate it, it disgusts them. They think it's weakness in females.