Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did realize white knights thought they were getting attraction points or might get some scraps tossed to them, when they c0ck block and pass the lady information?
There slave to their own ignorance/oblivious to these girls theyre just a puppet for amusements.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Public Displays of Affection. Kissing, hugging, hand holding, slap on the ass, sitting on lap, etc.
Being in playfully loving relationships are a weakness? No wonder these women are pump and dump ended up fvking their cats when hits the wall. I wont settle less then being in a playfully respect for each other loving reciprocal kind of relationship .. Its the dynamics thafs ive been put in my mating strategies for quite sometime now.. It requires deep emotional connections .. That's proof that feminist totally asinine misguided piece of shlt.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm asking cause I heard that strength/weight ration doesn't increase after a certain point no matter how much body weight. Larry wheels just happens to be an anomaly
We don't know that yet. These 450lb guys may just have 300lbs of muscle on them. The 400+lb power lifter is a new thing. Perhaps one day that 450lb guy will have 380lbs of functional rock hard muscle and the numbers will go up?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Larry wheels is a very methodical trainer. Making use of excellent coaches.
What I'm trying to say is that for example.....if he gains 50lbs he will get stronger. Another 50lbs on top of that will not make much difference though. Because after a point there is diminishing returns when it comes to weight moving weight....this is what I've heard recently .....if the other way was true that everyone would bulk up to 500lbs and bench 1000lbs lol. I think it makes sense too because there are guys who are heavy and even when they gwi weight their lifting numbers don't go up much anymore.....so those 150lbs guys benching 315...would soon realize once they get to 200-300lbs they're max bench will probably be 500's and no more from there...I think

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't know that yet. These 450lb guys may just have 300lbs of muscle on them. The 400+lb power lifter is a new thing. Perhaps one day that 450lb guy will have 380lbs of functional rock hard muscle and the numbers will go up?
A lot of it is genetics I think too. Halftjor deadlifted 1,104lbs....if I take gear and gain 200lbs in the next few years or even my life and train like a power lifter I still probably won't break 1000lbs lol. Some of these guys are freaks .... Some people hate on Larry too saying he's going to plateau soon cause of heavy lifting/gear use affecting his joints, etc

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, one of our guys said it was FEMINISM that gets into a raging anger when it sees man on woman PDA. They hate it, it disgusts them. They think it's weakness in females.
Lol why are you debating what feminists(the extremist ones) think? Even most women know they're a little out there and don't like them actually. Kind of like how we get cringe of the white Knight

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of it is genetics I think too. Halftjor deadlifted 1,104lbs....if I take gear and gain 200lbs in the next few years or even my life and train like a power lifter I still probably won't break 1000lbs lol. Some of these guys are freaks .... Some people hate on Larry too saying he's going to plateau soon cause of heavy lifting/gear use affecting his joints, etc
I didn't hate on Larry. He's focused, his training is very methodical, and his coaches are great. From what I know now I don't believe in "freaks". I do believe in insane levels of motivation though and passion. Larry's going to be gaining for a while. Eventually like anyone else it will start to slow.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Larry Wheels did a 847 squat before he left the 242lbs weight class. I haven't maxed in over 10 yrs, but my best squats was 645lbsx6 reps. 605lbs was over 10 reps. I felt 700+ would be controllable before long.
This lifts on me was done in the last 12 months.

Some other numbers:

db military presses: 105x10
db curls 95x6, 85x12, 75,15
bent over rows 365x8,315x12
lat pulls 300x12,345x6 ( extrea 45 plate put on stack )
slant board abs with 90 lbs ( 30 reps )
skull crushers ( 185lbx15 reps ) (
dead lifts 550lbsx8

I was in a groove and gaining and distractions with babes pulled my focus. I was able to do the squat number back in 2013 when wheels was just starting to come up, and we were close at that time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol why are you debating what feminists(the extremist ones) think? Even most women know they're a little out there and don't like them actually. Kind of like how we get cringe of the white Knight
I was just curious, because i might be dealing with some undercover feminists.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just curious, because i might be dealing with some undercover feminists.
Whether you are or aren't ...some women will criticize men cause they get off on exercising their power over men. I don't read sosuave newsletter e-mail articles much but sometimes I will if bored. I'm glad I did today and found this article:

I'm a self improvement type of guy(I won't BS you I sometimes make excuses like the weight loss with you lol) and noticed sometimes last 1-2 years (especially 6 months or so ) women getting into these debate/arguments with me that makes no sense....yet when I tell the facts they shut up and accept it. It's possible a lot of times they're trying to see how I react and get off in thinking they can control. Sometimes I let it frustrate me and it shows...so I'm glad I read this I kind of 'needed' it

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you are or aren't ...some women will criticize men cause they get off on exercising their power over men. I don't read sosuave newsletter e-mail articles much but sometimes I will if bored. I'm glad I did today and found this article:

I'm a self improvement type of guy(I won't BS you I sometimes make excuses like the weight loss with you lol) and noticed sometimes last 1-2 years (especially 6 months or so ) women getting into these debate/arguments with me that makes no sense....yet when I tell the facts they shut up and accept it. It's possible a lot of times they're trying to see how I react and get off in thinking they can control. Sometimes I let it frustrate me and it shows...so I'm glad I read this I kind of 'needed' it
If you are doing well in something, they want to distract you to get control. I'm going to read this link you posted, thank you...

I read the links. It basically said if you are focused or on point, women will attempt to distract or argue with you to get control on you. How you respond is everything. A mans choice of words are crucial. Many of the attacks will be common, so you can count on them happening.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For alpha males its natural and easy like breathing, for the rest of us it does take some courage. Even to truly love someone took courage and to fully accept someone to love you take self-esteem.

The best fights are the ones avoided. Real men only get violent if no other choice because they are well aware of all potential reprecussions based on past events.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best fights are the ones avoided. Real men only get violent if no other choice because they are well aware of all potential reprecussions based on past events.
On the point @zinc4, its total waste of energy giving attention to something that didnt provide any good or growth to our side.. Its just, thats it. The other party just wanted to vent their insecurities, just ignore the fvck out of them.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yea women will like your "type". You can be leaner in those pics but still as you stand it's enough to get it done.
resemble my brother, in a way. Your eyebrows are blacker.

You should do alright Geemale, my brother locked down a blonde, curvaceous bisexual sister-in-law for 15 years(married 11).
Same size/body game as you.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 4089
Yeah I like how I look in the 1st photo. These are both same event but camera angle somehow made me look a lot slimmer.2nd is I guess real time. I was 30+lbs less than (I gained muscle and fat since than). This was 2 years ago. The point is I think the 1st pic is ideally what I'd want to look like
View attachment 4090
that's wild its the same event but the two pics look different.
Now you know holding your head up high and smiling all teeth changes your look positively. Right on, good going man.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
resemble my brother, in a way. Your eyebrows are blacker.

You should do alright Geemale, my brother locked down a blonde, curvaceous bisexual sister-in-law for 15 years(married 11).
Same size/body game as you.
How does a bisexual women holds in a marriages? Does she still need other women for sexual desires when his husband away?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
How does a bisexual women holds in a marriages? Does she still need other women for sexual desires when his husband away?
good question. I think they invite couples over, a lot.
She's a happy stay at home housewife with more than a dozen dogs there and he set up my mom in a type of in-law suite most of the time there since Dad died in 2015 so she doesn't spend too much time alone at her house. Either woman.