Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ordered 40,45,60 kg all set of dumbells i used to had at my gym.. See how it goes..
A local gym is allowing rentals of some of it's equipment, I'm going to call over. Theres about 3-4 main dumbell sizes that i use just like you. Even if I could get one dumbell size in this corona I'd be able to maintain a few of my body parts.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A local gym is allowing rentals of some of it's equipment, I'm going to call over. Theres about 3-4 main dumbell sizes that i use just like you. Even if I could get one dumbell size in this corona I'd be able to maintain a few of my body parts.
What im forking out quite a hefty price to pay for all these set of equipment, but hey keeping your hard earn muscle definately worth it, beside i bet the gym would be closed for few years to come.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What im forking out quite a hefty price to pay for all these set of equipment, but hey keeping your hard earn muscle definately worth it, beside i bet the gym would be closed for few years to come.

If they trashed them for years, those businesses are toast. I'm going to eventually have everything in my residence to do my thing including a legit squat rack, lat pull and row attachment, adjustable dumbbells, etc, etc. So now during the day i'll have an option to get a set in or a pump up at any minute.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they trashed them for years, those businesses are toast. I'm going to eventually have everything in my residence to do my thing including a legit squat rack, lat pull and row attachment, adjustable dumbbells, etc, etc. So now during the day i'll have an option to get a set in or a pump up at any minute.
Thats great, the end of purchase would be the crosstrainer machine for cardio.. But that would cost a gold bar. Urrgghh long way to go.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ordered 40,50,60 kg all set of dumbells i used to had at my gym.. See how it goes..quite a hefty price to pay but hey keeping your hard earn muscle definately worth it, beside i bet the gym would be closed for few years to come.
What prices and where did you order your dbells from?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
More "alpha" than him means what? Most women do have greater leverages available to them than men that they can use to position themselves over their men. The only people who would have a chance would be people who can "bend the laws", such as a police man, local liked politician or a gangster who will kill you.

Does more "Alpha" mean always having to be in charge or trying to get control? Because if Bill Gates was my boss when microsoft started, I'd be a multi millionare many times over. If 99.999% of us where able to power our way over the top of him, to strip and marginalize him to feel better about ourselves and be his boss instead, we'd both by making a regular paycheck. Your not supposed to be the "head" of everything.

And you know many men are forgoing true relationships.

Alot of this site has evolved into self improvement and understanding true social dynamics.

Day 1, Day 2 like Nick does is useful. After a certain amount of time it may prove useful to not talk here or anywhere else like it. An experienced person doing well enough may post occasionally to provide guidance to newer members or members who have gotten stuck into a bad position.
alpha=in charge leader

Yes, I see how relationships are no longer popular with some men.
Thank you again for reading, that energised me. Have a great day.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alpha=in charge leader

Yes, I see how relationships are no longer popular with some men.
Thank you again for reading, that energised me. Have a great day.
Do you see my example of how you or 99.99% of us being "in charge" of a brilliant visionary such as Gates or Steve Jobs, would lead to us both just making a paycheck 20-30 years from now, vs if they were our bosses when the companies were just starting we would be multi millionares?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were from my country here popular e-commerce lazada in myr currency all would be RM1193. 00 = usd280.

View attachment 4134
All for USD $290? In US the prices are jacked up so that a 50kg set is $200 or so. Can you give me the link so I can see if they do international shipping?

I found this https://www.lazada.com.my/shop-weig...ducts&spm=a2o4k.10415192.cutImages_21377978.0

These prices are incredible. This is a legit company not a scam? Can I buy with US dollars and ship to US?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Do you see my example of how you or 99.99% of us being "in charge" of a brilliant visionary such as Gates or Steve Jobs, would lead to us both just making a paycheck 20-30 years from now, vs if they were our bosses when the companies were just starting we would be multi millionares?
Yes, I actually do.

How do I prove it to you?
ok.
When each relationship started faltering and I instructed Him to completely take the reins, enough of this equality/partners shyt.....
we would have better sleeps, better activity, better mundane interactions(for example: instead of those annoying back and forths about where are we going to eat what are we ordering((2ex's were the type to like dining out)) when He just decided everything, ordered for me, drove us, controlled every aspect....we never argued!)
Everything flowed so smoothly.
Eventually 'He' would need a break and would ask me to take over. Wait, what?

Pisspoor example and it doesn't address what I think you want me to verbalise and its probably this.

Genius flourishes with support, not competition.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I actually do.

How do I prove it to you?
ok.
When each relationship started faltering and I instructed Him to completely take the reins, enough of this equality/partners shyt.....
we would have better sleeps, better activity, better mundane interactions(for example: instead of those annoying back and forths about where are we going to eat what are we ordering((2ex's were the type to like dining out)) when He just decided everything, ordered for me, drove us, controlled every aspect....we never argued!)
Everything flowed so smoothly.
Eventually 'He' would need a break and would ask me to take over. Wait, what?
My mom and dad do this. Switch up leadership every few yrs cause they don't care and they like and trust each other.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
My mom and dad do this. Switch up leadership every few yrs cause they don't care and they like and trust each other.
Hmm, that's cool. that they like and trust each other. I wonder how that dynamic plays out. I couldn't achieve it and knew things went smoother with 'Him' in control.

Didn't expect you had that background. I'm slightly off again in my comprehension.
I'm slow and edit after people quote my unedited posts. I'm a hunt-and-peck typer on a mobile browser, lol

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All for USD $290? In US the prices are jacked up so that a 50kg set is $200 or so. Can you give me the link so I can see if they do international shipping?

I found this https://www.lazada.com.my/shop-weig...ducts&spm=a2o4k.10415192.cutImages_21377978.0

These prices are incredible. This is a legit company not a scam? Can I buy with US dollars and ship to US?
No its legit.. The links you sent me were the correct ones.. 100% refund guaranteed.. Not sure about international shipping tho obviously im not in the u.s the option wont appeared for me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No its legit.. The links you sent me were the correct ones.. 100% refund guaranteed.. Not sure about international shipping tho obviously im not in the u.s the option wont appeared for me.
Its trying to force me to use non us country for destination. Is it possible you can buy and ship to me if i get you the $ upfront?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can install the app from playstore/iphone app to check it out.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its trying to force me to use non us country for destination. Is it possible you can buy and ship to me if i get you the $ upfront?
Im so sorry @mrgoodstuff, the nearest international logistics arent inaccessible for me at this moment due to the MCO, i could go to jail for violations lol. Maybe you can contact the company directly.