Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playing a sport it will be fast. But it may come back as soon as the season is over. Weight training changed your body composition entirely.

Starting Strength is better than Stronglifts IMO, though they are very similar.
This might sound stupid but my biggest enemy is honestly stress eating. I would just stress eat potato chips/chinese takeout when I was stressed about school or on low sleep for school to feel better. And that landed me here.

I'm changing my habits by allowing myself to only snack on vegetables. I use lots of different seasonings so that I don't get bored.
I use the canned veggie mixes cause they never go bad.

I'm going for one cheat meal a week.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone’s whom been at it since probably before you were born.

I’m always improving, always growing, always learning,... maximizing effect via trim tabs (Bucky Fuller)

It’s either that or coasting. Coasting by default is downhill.

Fossilization of the mind is a real thing, lmao.
*yawn*

Focus on BEING. That way you have to worry less about specifics because they’re already apart of you.

Read for FREE!

Read for FREE!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks?

I'm flattered by the curiosity, but I'm not that much to look at, as I've repeatedly made point of stating. In fact, I was always surprised when women were purely physically attracted to me, since I never took any pride in my looks, and was raised to view masculine vanity as an effeminate quality(consider a man "too pretty" to risk a physical altercation).

My nose has been broken multiple times, and I never bothered to have it professionally "fixed," since I figured I'd just break it, again...or would be too afraid to, after having it fixed. And, one of my ears shows the subtle signs of grappling wear, to the trained observer(nothing too obvious).

You're not gonna find your SoSuave poster boy, here, I regret to inform you.
I've had my nose broke once and hit there a few times because I did karate when I was younger.

So are you into MMA and martial arts? Women seem to dig that. Even if you're not that great looking but just in good physical shape. As I said at my part time job we had a really short Puerto Rican. Was probably about 5-3 but has multiple black belts, does MMA. In his 40s just average looking at best, looked even a bit old for his age BUT he was thick and very muscular and built. Despite his looks and shortness he always had girls crawling all over him.

Read for FREE!

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for this thread. After reading it, got inspired to hit the gym and in the last three weeks dropped 15lbs to 162. Elliptical, weights and Master Cleanse.

Feeling way better and still shedding!

Read for FREE!

Read for FREE!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I know you're working hard but I'd like that recipe when you can.
Certainly.

You will need the following ingredients:

1 cup of almond flour
1/3 cup of coconut flour
1 cup of arrowroot flour
1 teaspoon of sea salt
2 teaspoons of active dry yeast
1.5 tablespoons of chia seeds
2 tablespoons of psyllium husk
1.24 cups of filtered water
2 teaspoons of maple syrup
1 egg

Directions.

Mix together all of the flour listed above in a bowl (medium to large size) along with the sea salt. Heat the water to around 110 degrees F. add the maple syrup to the hot water and stir. Add the dry yeast and stir. Let sit for 10 minutes. It should be foamy and bubbly.

Stir the chia and psyllium power into the yeast mixture and let sit for a minute. Combine and then pour mixture into the flour/sea salt mixture. Kneed the "dough" for a minute and then place back into the bowl to rise for an hour. Pre-heat oven to 425. Take a damp paper towel and cover the bowl. Shape your "dough" into a circular or square shape (your choice). Next take an egg and scramble. Score the top of the bread like a tic-tac-toe design and brush with the egg wash. Place into the oven for about 40 minutes. Let it cool and your good to go.

Once you get good at making the bread above, you can experiment with herbs, honey, seeds, nuts, etc. to make it taste even better. Let me know how you make out.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Certainly.

You will need the following ingredients:

1 cup of almond flour
1/3 cup of coconut flour
1 cup of arrowroot flour
1 teaspoon of sea salt
2 teaspoons of active dry yeast
1.5 tablespoons of chia seeds
2 tablespoons of psyllium husk
1.24 cups of filtered water
2 teaspoons of maple syrup
1 egg

Directions.

Mix together all of the flour listed above in a bowl (medium to large size) along with the sea salt. Heat the water to around 110 degrees F. add the maple syrup to the hot water and stir. Add the dry yeast and stir. Let sit for 10 minutes. It should be foamy and bubbly.

Stir the chia and psyllium power into the yeast mixture and let sit for a minute. Combine and then pour mixture into the flour/sea salt mixture. Kneed the "dough" for a minute and then place back into the bowl to rise for an hour. Pre-heat oven to 425. Take a damp paper towel and cover the bowl. Shape your "dough" into a circular or square shape (your choice). Next take an egg and scramble. Score the top of the bread like a tic-tac-toe design and brush with the egg wash. Place into the oven for about 40 minutes. Let it cool and your good to go.

Once you get good at making the bread above, you can experiment with herbs, honey, seeds, nuts, etc. to make it taste even better. Let me know how you make out.
ok, missing only the arrowroot and maple syrup and dry yeast but will get and bake. I have 2 pullman pans here.
Also the chia I have is ground, not in seed form.
Thanks, new baking project!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes arms look bigger than his thighs, lol!

Balance and proportion are your friends!
I got this bro . For some reason my legs in the photo look smaller than how they actually are . Otherwise i don’t think i would be able to squat 420s for 5 reps plus they were barely fitting inside those trousers.

Read for FREE!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this bro . For some reason my legs in the photo look smaller than how they actually are . Otherwise i don’t think i would be able to squat 420s for 5 reps plus they were barely fitting inside those trousers.
420? My God. I thought I was good when I hit 315 lol

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
420? My God. I thought I was good when I hit 315 lol
Im 6,3 ft tall and been squatting a lot . Actually squat is my 3rd favorite exercise after 1)deadlifts and 2)pull-ups .
But still 315 is more than great considering 90% of the people in my gym usually squat 220-240s . And the rest 10% they usually lift as much as i do but some lift even more than that.

Side note. Do you guys have straight line marks on your shoulders after a heavy session of squatting? Cause i always do and sometimes it feels strange, mostly when i fck a woman they see those marks and they don’t like em so much some of them get repelled and one offered to put some make up on it lmfao.