Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a decent goal bro. I would say get under 200 pounds in the long term to be lean (without steroids), unless you have huge bones or something haha. I'm 6'2 and weigh about 198 when I'm ripped, or less than that if something happens and I don't gym as much. But it's not like you are having trouble with the women anyway.

Here's a few of me:

View attachment 3472

View attachment 3473
View attachment 3474
In addition to the previous comments about identity and sexy stereotypes, having your clothes match your season will bring out the best in you. You’re wearing jewel colors which look best on a winter. Your skin tone and if your eyes are brown would make you more of a fall. Having the right colors will bring out your eyes, the wrong ones make you look like a clothes hanger.

How you tell is by closing your eyes, turning your back and then spinning around looking in the mirror and notice the first thing that you notice. If your eyes are the first, you are on the right track. If any of your clothes are noticed before your eyes, congrats you are a clothes hanger.

One of the early references on the matter is a book called ‘Color Me Beautiful’

I once hired a wardrobe consultant to put together a wardrobe for me. She threw out all my clothes in my closet and then put together a variety of things that composed a wardrobe already matched via color palette. <-key

We spent the afternoon putting on all the stuff she pre-picked the day before. Most worked, some didn’t. All of it worked with each other since it was based off the same color palette.

I was doing consulting gigs at the time. The difference it made in my professional and personal life was transformation and not to be underestimated. I spent several k, but it returned magnitudes back. My presentation for first impressions was on-point. I’ve moved on from that line of work and have a very different style now but was able to apply the basic principles using finds from Buffalo Exchange, Vintage Shops and upscale Goodwills.

One can do the same low budget, by watching some current movies, browsing some style mags and hitting up resale shops.

You start by listing some adjectives of how you want people to describe you. This is your seed phrase by which you create an identity with congruence. Having a style does a lot of work of screening and pre-qualifying. Women love style and are magnetically drawn to men whom are calibrated with it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok @cola , I'll bite. I wasn't gonna post up at first but I got a professional picture of myself today that I LOVE.

The first picture is of me performing. The second is just an old bathroom selfie I had lol. But like 3 girls slid into my DMs when I posted so I suppose it did well.

I know I'm a decent looking dude. But I kinda have a complex where if I don't have 360 waves(like I do right now) I think I'm ugly lol. So I just brush and watch TV to relax.

Other than that, I just need to keep my ass in the gym and not eat too much bullsh*t for my looks. Any tips?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
In addition to the previous comments about identity and sexy stereotypes, having your clothes match your season will bring out the best in you. You’re wearing jewel colors which look best on a winter. Your skin tone and if your eyes are brown would make you more of a fall. Having the right colors will bring out your eyes, the wrong ones make you look like a clothes hanger.

How you tell is by closing your eyes, turning your back and then spinning around looking in the mirror and notice the first thing that you notice. If your eyes are the first, you are on the right track. If any of your clothes are noticed before your eyes, congrats you are a clothes hanger.

One of the early references on the matter is a book called ‘Color Me Beautiful’

I once hired a wardrobe consultant to put together a wardrobe for me. She threw out all my clothes in my closet and then put together a variety of things that composed a wardrobe already matched via color palette. <-key

We spent the afternoon putting on all the stuff she pre-picked the day before. Most worked, some didn’t. All of it worked with each other since it was based off the same color palette.

I was doing consulting gigs at the time. The difference it made in my professional and personal life was transformation and not to be underestimated. I spent several k, but it returned magnitudes back. My presentation for first impressions was on-point. I’ve moved on from that line of work and have a very different style now but was able to apply the basic principles using finds from Buffalo Exchange, Vintage Shops and upscale Goodwills.

One can do the same low budget, by watching some current movies, browsing some style mags and hitting up resale shops.

You start by listing some adjectives of how you want people to describe you. This is your seed phrase by which you create an identity with congruence. Having a style does a lot of work of screening and pre-qualifying. Women love style and are magnetically drawn to men whom are calibrated with it.
I dunno, but some of the more respected posters on here just say wear simple jeans and a t shirt, nothing fancy or god awful expensive, especially on first dates or you look like a brand hog.

I think for older posters over 30 that's true, but if you're in college you gotta be a brand jog. In high school it was all about wearing brand name clothes.

Read for FREE!

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok @cola , I'll bite. I wasn't gonna post up at first but I got a professional picture of myself today that I LOVE.

The first picture is of me performing. The second is just an old bathroom selfie I had lol. But like 3 girls slid into my DMs when I posted so I suppose it did well.

I know I'm a decent looking dude. But I kinda have a complex where if I don't have 360 waves(like I do right now) I think I'm ugly lol. So I just brush and watch TV to relax.

Other than that, I just need to keep my ass in the gym and not eat too much bullsh*t for my looks. Any tips?

Look good bro! Can you grow a temp and get contacts?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Looking good man,you play violin man?
You should be able to milk that musician thing all the way to top smv,

Not sure about the glasses, you have pic without them? you ever try a beard?

Read for FREE!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look good bro! Can you grow a temp and get contacts?
Thanks bro! The contacts thing never worked for me unfortunately haha. I just really suck at putting them in/taking them out. I plan on posting my body too. Don't roast me too hard, I know I have work to do lol

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking good man,you play violin man?
You should be able to milk that musician thing all the way to top smv,

Not sure about the glasses, you have pic without them? you ever try a beard?
Yes sir. That's my purpose, I love music. With a nice engineering job, violin, game, waves, and a good body I'll be all the way up there.

I'll post what I look like without my glasses.

How do you grow a beard if you've never had one? Waves and beard is a deadly combo. I plan on having waves for like the next 10 years basically.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok @lamath and @cola , here's the part where it gets not so pretty though. I still have most of my strength and muscle from my Stronglifts 5x5 days. But I've ruined myself through to much beer, bar food, and bad nutrition. I have love handles and tbh I'm pretty fat.

I'm eating clean, managing my time, and dieting down. I'm glad I at least have my muscle and strength.

Two Questions:
1.) Can I fix all this within a year you think?
and
2.) Is it impossible to pull effectively while in this state? It's my last year of college so I want to go big pvssy wise. Unfortunately I'm overweight, am I screwed? I've been doing what some members here say to get this fat off me.

With a bit more strength and fat loss I can see a really good body under here. But right now, I'm just fat unfortunately.

Read for FREE!

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes sir. That's my purpose, I love music. With a nice engineering job, violin, game, waves, and a good body I'll be all the way up there.

I'll post what I look like without my glasses.

How do you grow a beard if you've never had one? Waves and beard is a deadly combo. I plan on having waves for like the next 10 years basically
I had to google 360 waves. I know we're from different cultures etc etc but tbh it looks very strange to me

Beard will come after age 25. Androgens will also reshape your face and redistribute fat better

Same thing happened to me. I look way better at 31 than I did at 23

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok @lamath and @cola , here's the part where it gets not so pretty though. I still have most of my strength and muscle from my Stronglifts 5x5 days. But I've ruined myself through to much beer, bar food, and bad nutrition. I have love handles and tbh I'm pretty fat.

I'm eating clean, managing my time, and dieting down. I'm glad I at least have my muscle and strength.

Two Questions:
and
2.) Is it impossible to pull effectively while in this state? It's my last year of college so I want to go big pvssy wise. Unfortunately I'm overweight, am I screwed? I've been doing what some members here say to get this fat off me.

With a bit more strength and fat loss I can see a really good body under here. But right now, I'm just fat unfortunately.

Yes it is possible man, i looked exactly like that when i was 18-19 then i discovered the gym.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Two Questions:
and

You might be heavy but looking at your body type you have all the tools to work with to get some really good results. While overweight, your body just hides it well. Even if you can't hardcore strength train due to school doesn't your school have a gym for students? If so even use the bike or treadmill a few times a week to at least get some of the weight off if you don't have time. Even if you just lost 15lbs I would think you'd still be able to get some dates. You're not obese, and with right clothing you'd be able to cover the fat up.

Read for FREE!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly bro, the biggest thing is to just do it. You just gotta start, and stick with it even though it sucks. I just finished a meal of rice, chicken, and broccoli. No salt except on the chicken lol. If I ever need to cut, I just do a mini cut and don’t eat for a day or so. I don’t ever do this for pleasure.

There are two things though that may help, but like I said, you gotta do the work in the first and in nutrition too. Firstly, don’t do a standard diet/cut where you just eat less calories throughout the day. Eat less calories, yes, but make sure to eat them all at once. You preserve muscle 4x more when you are losing weight via fasting than if you lose weight via standard methods. Plus, you'll actually feel full when you finally do eat since eating an actual meal is more filling than little bits teasing you throughout the day.

Secondly, don’t eat for several hours after you work out. This is because of the ‘afterburn effect’. 2-3 hours after a workout, your testosterone levels rise like hell. I’d probably go at least 4 hours after without eating just to maximize the effect, but that’s just me. You might actually feel it where you suddenly feel super hot and irritable lol. You might blame it on being hungry, but it’s really not lol. Unfortunately though, this tip requires you to work out earlier on the day.

You’re also not gonna be gaining muscle in this way. You might actually lose some strength in the process too. It’s just that you’ll lose a disproportionate amount of fat in the process so I’d say it’s worth it.
~~~
As a side note, I think you’d look better in those larger diamond studs, like cubic zirconia ones I guess. But that’s just me. I personally don’t wear any jewelry at all so take it as you will.
You could fix it within 6 months if you really grind, maybe even less than that if you’re really motivated. David Goggins lost 106 lbs in 3 months so I think you can definitely do it within that time frame really.
The contacts thing never worked for me unfortunately haha. I just really suck at putting them in/taking them out.
You gotta get contacts bro, otherwise you’ll be more like a Steve Urkel than a sophisticated Tyrone lol. I sucked with mine at first too, but we all learn. Takes some people 4 hours on their first try to put them in and take them out at first, but we all get used to it.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Two Questions:
and

I can tell by your frame you will put on muscle easily.. start running full court basketball 3-4 days a week. Doesn’t matter if you are good, hustle on every play to get that weight down.

I’ve used it myself, and watched a kid drop 40 lbs in 2 months just playing ball.
Look up starting strength 5 x 5. Do that as well I believe it’s 3-4 days a week all compounds. Best beginner workout out there, simple and effective.

That looks like baby fat, we gotta get that off.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, but some of the more respected posters on here just say wear simple jeans and a t shirt, nothing fancy or god awful expensive, especially on first dates or you look like a brand hog.

I think for older posters over 30 that's true, but if you're in college you gotta be a brand jog. In high school it was all about wearing brand name clothes.
It’s easy to miss the point.

Being congruent is a fundamental inner quality that gets expressed through body shape, type and clothing.

There’s a spectrum of differentiation that is available through direct observation and an open mind.

Style is interlinked with a sexy stereotype. A simple t-shirt and jeans can be put together a number of different ways depending on whether the ‘look’ is surfer, rocker, latin lover, jock, skater, punk, builder, etc.

Style and brands are not the same thing. Someone can be a corporate billboard and not really have any style at all. One can have style and not be fronting with brands

A sexy stereotype is imprinted in a girl’s psyche when she becomes aware of male sexuality and it can open women as turn them off, before you even have eye contact or say anything.

Building/maintaining one’s physique is also an expression of the masculine traits of good genes, discipline and ambition.

It’s a good place to start and sometimes guys think that is all there is but there’s more.

Read for FREE!

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The pic with the hoodie shows what calibration with color can do. He is a fall and jewel colors work well. From far way the beard pulls the gaze in due to the framing of the face, then the eyes pop. Super magnetic.

The hoodie’s fabric has detail and creates finer calibration.

Depending on identity and sexy stereotype, it can either add congruence or not.

Hoodies are typically associated with youth.

Slight adornment with tasteful jewelry would add a bit of ‘glint.’

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 3507
View attachment 3508
View attachment 3509

6'1, 200 lbs, 22 years old. Although I get looked at and get approached often, my main issue is that most people seem to think that I'm 30 or in my late 20's and they can't seem to shake off the fact that I'm 22 lol. Just finished school and going back and about to secure a good income with a couple jobs. In the process of moving out as well.
The first pic with fitted dress shirt and rolled up sleeves presents and brings out his masculine physique. He has some adornment with necklace and watch which can be commented upon.

Depending on his identity and sexy stereotype; the choice of coat/overlayer, piecerings, belt/buckle, patterned socks and shoes would add further calibration.

Read for FREE!

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have anything to offer on the training side, but just to show to some of you that getting older is not so much a problem if you are looking after yourself, with moderate training and healthy diet, and very important, minimal stress. (or maybe it's just genetic? ) . I always get comments that I'm looking 10 years younger.
Shirt is too baggy in arms and around waist.
Depending on identity and sexy stereotype, marure men have the option of conveying youthfulness or stature and sophistication.

Fingers in pocket subcomms submissiveness. Better to have just the thumbs in or hands open and by the sides.