Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Charlie Brown (BPD) Experience

Roma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only just because she is a highfuntional BPD, does not make it less dangerous.
Do not be Captain Save a hoe in this scenario.
Search for posts of KontrollerX an der his BPD Advise in this forum ....its from around 2006 but spot on.
Everybody who is warning you in this thread are as far as I acknowledge people who experienced having the **** gone crazy with some BPD themselves firsthand before and do not wish that experience to anyone. Hence the intense warnings.
There is not single story on here where it turned out lucky and with a happy ending to stay with a BPD.
I appreciate the warnings, i know what i m in for even though she s high functional BPD. I just find its worth a shot and yes, lots of people have lived atrocious disgusting things from these girls and so have i with an EX but this is just different, thats why i m still trying. As for no happy endings stories well that makes perfect sense. If things are good would go find a forum about BPD and tell people that your situation is working out? Probably not. Especially not here. There are however articles on the web where it does work out, through support and therapy and patience, there are not a lot... Probably because when things are good, you dont think about going and telling the whole world, you are just happy in your relationship and you r focusing on other aspects of your life. I m not claiming that i m right though. I have no clue, but it's just how i feel about it...

I appreciate the warnings, i would tell the same thing to someone who is going into a relationship with a BPD, however the stigma does exist and not all of them are creatures from hell. Some of them are just damaged but trying to get better and work through their issues.

Roma

Don Juan
Reaction score
My main question is how can i make this girl realize that despite her fvcked up past experiences it does not have to be like that anymore and since we r both in love and still trying after all these attempts it is okay for her to rely on someone else once in her life and just accept that good things can happen to her if she lets it, whether she feels like she deserves it or not.

Billtx49

Reaction score
My main question is how can i make this girl realize that despite her fvcked up past experiences it does not have to be like that anymore and since we r both in love and still trying after all these attempts it is okay for her to rely on someone else once in her life and just accept that good things can happen to her if she lets it, whether she feels like she deserves it or not.
Well that would go completely against everything she feels and her reality. It would be like you telling her the sky was dark green instead of light blue and expecting her to believe it. Get it straight that you can’t do anything like a professional therapist can. Your love and rational thoughts will not help her. Make sure she gets professional help asap if you plan to stay…but experienced men won’t ever recommend that. Too many non damaged women available…
Do more research on the mental Fog men experience with BPD’s and why they are reluctant to leave these women.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There is no known handling for a woman seeking therapy.
It requires another level of self awareness. For more than half of men it’s this way as well. Even getting a man out the imperative is less than 10%.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate the warnings, i know what i m in for even though she s high functional BPD. I just find its worth a shot and yes, lots of people have lived atrocious disgusting things from these girls and so have i with an EX but this is just different, thats why i m still trying. As for no happy endings stories well that makes perfect sense. If things are good would go find a forum about BPD and tell people that your situation is working out? Probably not. Especially not here. There are however articles on the web where it does work out, through support and therapy and patience, there are not a lot... Probably because when things are good, you dont think about going and telling the whole world, you are just happy in your relationship and you r focusing on other aspects of your life. I m not claiming that i m right though. I have no clue, but it's just how i feel about it...

I appreciate the warnings, i would tell the same thing to someone who is going into a relationship with a BPD, however the stigma does exist and not all of them are creatures from hell. Some of them are just damaged but trying to get better and work through their issues.
Ask yourself, if you are willing to give up a part of yourself to go through this. Do you want a relationship, where you have to play therapist/parent for your partner without guarantee, that it will ever get better? This relationship will cost you a lot of energy. Don't lose focus on other important areas of your life!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Zero hope. It doesn’t work that way. The more you put into it the more you trap your mind. This isn’t on her. This is all you. There will be pain. Enough to ruin your life. Just remember, you did it.
She isn’t even this BPD.

Beowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll of the year nominee for this clown charlie brown for educating us about how not to be with a bpd.

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello to all,

First time posting here so I will do my best to keep it short and to the point. A little bit of context first, i read through numerous threads posted here and after searching for answers on the web it is an absolute pleasure to see how many insightful people are giving advice here. I am 30 yrs old, serial monogamist as i spent most of my 20s in serious relationships. That being said i have been around and usually do not have trouble making a girl fall for me ( the problem is more finding a girl that I actually like... i m definitely not Brad Pitt but i am very picky when it comes to sleeping with someone... i have tried to change that as it's really more of a nuisance than anything else but without success)

My last 2 Exs were diagnosed with Borderline Personality disorder. I guess i kinda have a type, since i had it good during my life, blessed by loving parents that are well off, i always try to help the girls i m involved with which usually does not end well for me.. (debt, ruined relationships with family members and friends, etc.) So about 6 months ago (after being kinda of a hermit after my last relationship which ended in a fiery fury) i meet a girl abroad that actually lives in my country. Needless to say it was love at first sight, phenomenal connection, same values, same taste in things, beyond amazing sex, we seemed really perfect for each other, the only thing that was off is that off the bat she told me she s BPD and actually went through therapy and maybe its best that i stay away... Obviously i did not listen as i figured previous relationships have prepared me for this, maybe it's just my curse to be attracted to BPD girls and for them to be attracted to me and this time it ll be different.. Well i wasnt wrong... We have been "dating" for the past 6 months breaking up like clockwork every two weeks and flying all across the country to spend time together (about every weeks). I have never been in such a destructive pattern as when things are good - they are beyond anything i ve encountered, but every now and than out of the blue there is a break up initiated by her as she s "unsure about me", "doesnt feel like we could get married" so whats the point. Every time after a break up like this (and they are getting more and more severe" We stop talking for a few days until she reaches out and we restart talking as friends which leads to us inevitably seeing each other again and having an amazing time together.

Now I have never been stuck on a girl before, usually my thought process is: "you are not sure about me? see you later good luck finding someone else like me.." However for some reason (maybe due to really f*ked up **** she s been through, i m just unable to do that or to block her. I understand she ll be fine and she was way before she met me and she actually has her life together (about to become a Doctor) but for some reason i m just suffering from Oneitis. I do have hobbies, a good job, i dont really go out (cuz i don't see the point TBH i m mostly annoyed by millennials and what they find enjoyable). After our last break up (which came 2 weeks after we spent a 2 week vacation together) i thought to myself ok, that's it! And here i am again talking to her because she keeps calling, and now she s telling me she wants to come this weekend (but its really yes, no, yes no type of situation) I get that the most logical thing to do would be to block and move on, but for some reason it just doesnt seem possible. Also since she s the one constantly initiating break ups and keeps running back and apologizing and making it up to me i constantly feel that she s just too BPD to be able to control it but what she wants is to lead a normal life and have a normal relationship...

Thoughts? Questions? At this point i am fairly knowledgeable about how BPDs are having read a lot of articles and books and studied Psych. I get that they manipulate and cant love like normal people can but I believe it's not okay to just discard them as damaged goods and move on. So besides the obvious "block her and move on", "go F*k random girls" or " stay in this hellhole and suffer" do you guys have any other advice?

Thank you in advance and sorry for the long post (i could honestly write a book about it)
Where are you meeting this many girls with diagnosed BPD?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Where are you meeting this many girls with diagnosed BPD?
Every woman that does not fit is pathetic idea of what a woman should be is automatically BPD. Its fukking stupid.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman that does not fit is pathetic idea of what a woman should be is automatically BPD. Its fukking stupid.
I agree that many men tend to label their exes as borderlines, the internet is full of them. Insecure and/or manipulative women, if not every woman can show traits associated with bpd, often dependent of the behavior of their partners. It's their emotional nature.

I've also my history with crazy ones, but only one that would really fit into cluster b. Right after the breakup I was smelling bpd everywhere, paranoid and dumb as ****.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that many men tend to label their exes as borderlines, the internet is full of them. Insecure and/or manipulative women, if not every woman can show traits associated with bpd, often dependent of the behavior of their partners. It's their emotional nature.

I've also my history with crazy ones, but only one that would really fit into cluster b. Right after the breakup I was smelling bpd everywhere, paranoid and dumb as ****.
Indeed. Then run around hating women when it’s their illusions all the while. Expecting unconditional love or some other weird ideal.

You’re one of the few on here that has admitted that all women have these traits. And expecting a woman not to try to manipulate a man’s emotions is pretty silly. Such is the decline of men born into our present world.

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting emotionally wrapped up in a legitimate one is enough for a lifetime. The biggest mistake is ignoring their words when they warn you how fu$&@d up they are.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
BPDs are suicidal cutters, if you seriously believe AWALT then you are a complete and total moron lol
Lol
Don’t be a shyt head. All women have the potentialities. If you understand physics, you would know what a potential is.

Put a woman under duress such as trying to hang on to her, being a noodle, being too effeminate, easily manipulated star struck fool, easily hurt or demoralized, absolutely you will get the traits. In some cases all of them. You deserve them.

I have yet to hear a single man here, who is dominant or any man out of the feminine imperative spout BPD silliness yet. Yet I read all the posts of the star struck lover boys talking about it.

If you think those traits and potentialities aren’t in every woman...well that would make you the moron.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, these women can be quite accomplished career wise and have many other rational interests, enough to make you think she’s a normal woman, but it’s All about her incomplete emotional development and that’s not going to change without extensive psychological work…
Any woman who is career oriented my spider senses are tingling. Closest or Overt feminism. There's a lot of damaged women.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah that would make sense except the symptoms begin in childhood.

There is only one possible motive for this level of denial.
Says who? What measure of scientific metric is used?
I cured my son of ADHD. I took him off sugar and cereal. He was also diagnosed by some shyt head.
I read how there’s absolutely no science to back it up.

Look, you can believe in anything you want. But you better have some damn fine science before you can talk to me about your made up garbage. At some point in time you are going to have to take full responsibility for getting your pathetic arse kicked.

The truth is, you were a pvssy and now your head is full of garbage to make yourself right and her wrong. How about you don’t quote my posts and I don’t quote yours. You aren’t saving any of these men from their own bloodbaths. This isnt about them. It’s about you.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
No one is fooled, you do all the behavior they do and it makes your special snowflake azz insecure to be one of a million.
LMAO. Like I said. No evidence of its existence.
Not a single shred.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
I did it extensively. There’s no physical or physiological evidence. Just like ADHD.
However the drug culture makes out well.
So, you’re telling us that some or all mental illnesses don’t exist if there is no physical proof of it in the brain…
Congrats on your sons adhd home cure though. My neighbor in denial did the same by taking his son of the prescribed adhd drugs. The boy had so much keep busy time on his hands he robbed every car and home in the neighborhood he could get into. No meds improved his sons life for sure.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
So, you’re telling us that some or all mental illnesses don’t exist if there is no physical proof of it in the brain…
Congrats on your sons adhd home cure though. My neighbor in denial did the same by taking his son of the prescribed adhd drugs. The boy had so much keep busy time on his hands he robbed every car and home in the neighborhood he could get into. No meds improved his sons life for sure.
My son did great. He’s on this forum as well. There was no way in hell I wasn’t going to unplug him. U.S. Marine.

A criminal is a criminal. Drugs don’t fix that. People make bad choices and ruin their lives. Happens all the time. Easy to say it was because he was no longer taking drugs. That even sounds crazy. Lol
Humans have been around a long time. Now all of a sudden so many of them are mentally sick? Really?

Billtx49

Reaction score
My son did great. He’s on this forum as well. There was no way in hell I wasn’t going to unplug him. U.S. Marine.

A criminal is a criminal. Drugs don’t fix that. People make bad choices and ruin their lives. Happens all the time. Easy to say it was because he was no longer taking drugs.
Good to hear you have so much medical and psychiatric experience. Send me your phone number and I’ll be in contact for some free diagnosis if anyone I know develops mental problems.…