Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Charlie Brown (BPD) Experience

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that many men tend to label their exes as borderlines, the internet is full of them. Insecure and/or manipulative women, if not every woman can show traits associated with bpd, often dependent of the behavior of their partners. It's their emotional nature.

I've also my history with crazy ones, but only one that would really fit into cluster b. Right after the breakup I was smelling bpd everywhere, paranoid and dumb as ****.
Indeed. Then run around hating women when it’s their illusions all the while. Expecting unconditional love or some other weird ideal.

You’re one of the few on here that has admitted that all women have these traits. And expecting a woman not to try to manipulate a man’s emotions is pretty silly. Such is the decline of men born into our present world.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting emotionally wrapped up in a legitimate one is enough for a lifetime. The biggest mistake is ignoring their words when they warn you how fu$&@d up they are.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPDs are suicidal cutters, if you seriously believe AWALT then you are a complete and total moron lol

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
BPDs are suicidal cutters, if you seriously believe AWALT then you are a complete and total moron lol
Lol
Don’t be a shyt head. All women have the potentialities. If you understand physics, you would know what a potential is.

Put a woman under duress such as trying to hang on to her, being a noodle, being too effeminate, easily manipulated star struck fool, easily hurt or demoralized, absolutely you will get the traits. In some cases all of them. You deserve them.

I have yet to hear a single man here, who is dominant or any man out of the feminine imperative spout BPD silliness yet. Yet I read all the posts of the star struck lover boys talking about it.

If you think those traits and potentialities aren’t in every woman...well that would make you the moron.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, these women can be quite accomplished career wise and have many other rational interests, enough to make you think she’s a normal woman, but it’s All about her incomplete emotional development and that’s not going to change without extensive psychological work…
Any woman who is career oriented my spider senses are tingling. Closest or Overt feminism. There's a lot of damaged women.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol
Don’t be a shyt head. All women have the potentialities. If you understand physics, you would know what a potential is.

Put a woman under duress such as trying to hang on to her, being a noodle, being too effeminate, easily manipulated star struck fool, easily hurt or demoralized, absolutely you will get the traits. In some cases all of them. You deserve them.

I have yet to hear a single man here, who is dominant or any man out of the feminine imperative spout BPD silliness yet. Yet I read all the posts of the star struck lover boys talking about it.

If you think those traits and potentialities aren’t in every woman...well that would make you the moron.
Yeah that would make sense except the symptoms begin in childhood.

There is only one possible motive for this level of denial.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah that would make sense except the symptoms begin in childhood.

There is only one possible motive for this level of denial.
Says who? What measure of scientific metric is used?
I cured my son of ADHD. I took him off sugar and cereal. He was also diagnosed by some shyt head.
I read how there’s absolutely no science to back it up.

Look, you can believe in anything you want. But you better have some damn fine science before you can talk to me about your made up garbage. At some point in time you are going to have to take full responsibility for getting your pathetic arse kicked.

The truth is, you were a pvssy and now your head is full of garbage to make yourself right and her wrong. How about you don’t quote my posts and I don’t quote yours. You aren’t saving any of these men from their own bloodbaths. This isnt about them. It’s about you.

Last edited:

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says who? What measure of scientific metric is used?
I cured my son of ADHD. I took him off sugar and cereal. He was also diagnosed by some shyt head.
I read how there’s absolutely no science to back it up.

Look, you can believe in anything you want. But you better have some damn fine science before you can talk to me about your made up garbage. At some point in time you are going to have to take full responsibility for getting your pathetic arse kicked.

The truth is, you were a pvssy and now your head is full of garbage to make yourself right and her wrong. How about you don’t quote my posts and I don’t quote yours. You aren’t saving any of these men from their own bloodbaths. This isnt about them. It’s about you.
No one is fooled, you do all the behavior they do and it makes your special snowflake azz insecure to be one of a million.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
No one is fooled, you do all the behavior they do and it makes your special snowflake azz insecure to be one of a million.
LMAO. Like I said. No evidence of its existence.
Not a single shred.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

billtx49

Reaction score
I did it extensively. There’s no physical or physiological evidence. Just like ADHD.
However the drug culture makes out well.
So, you’re telling us that some or all mental illnesses don’t exist if there is no physical proof of it in the brain…
Congrats on your sons adhd home cure though. My neighbor in denial did the same by taking his son of the prescribed adhd drugs. The boy had so much keep busy time on his hands he robbed every car and home in the neighborhood he could get into. No meds improved his sons life for sure.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
So, you’re telling us that some or all mental illnesses don’t exist if there is no physical proof of it in the brain…
Congrats on your sons adhd home cure though. My neighbor in denial did the same by taking his son of the prescribed adhd drugs. The boy had so much keep busy time on his hands he robbed every car and home in the neighborhood he could get into. No meds improved his sons life for sure.
My son did great. He’s on this forum as well. There was no way in hell I wasn’t going to unplug him. U.S. Marine.

A criminal is a criminal. Drugs don’t fix that. People make bad choices and ruin their lives. Happens all the time. Easy to say it was because he was no longer taking drugs. That even sounds crazy. Lol
Humans have been around a long time. Now all of a sudden so many of them are mentally sick? Really?

billtx49

Reaction score
My son did great. He’s on this forum as well. There was no way in hell I wasn’t going to unplug him. U.S. Marine.

A criminal is a criminal. Drugs don’t fix that. People make bad choices and ruin their lives. Happens all the time. Easy to say it was because he was no longer taking drugs.
Good to hear you have so much medical and psychiatric experience. Send me your phone number and I’ll be in contact for some free diagnosis if anyone I know develops mental problems.…

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Good to hear you have so much medical and psychiatric experience. Send me your phone number and I’ll be in contact for some free diagnosis if anyone I know develops mental problems.…
You didn’t answer the question or give a good explanation. Millenniums of human beings and now so many are crazy? Explain.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Whether or not a woman is diagnosed or even suspected of the following;

1. BPD
2. NPD
3. Bat Shiet Crazy.
4. Succubus
5. Demoness
6. Disciple of Satan
7. Manipulative
8. Goddess of Love
9. Exploitative
10. Please continue adding in any term you like.

It ONLY matters if you ALLOW them to BULLY you.

Those women can't do anything at all if you DON'T ALLOW it in the 1st place.

It also applies when dealing with normal woman.

It actually applies in all situations.

Aside to the rest of the BPD man squad,

You boys have been trolling BPD threads year in, year out.

Some of you might have been doing it for a decade now.

You're allowed a woman or multiple women to bully you to such an extent that you're all displaying some sort of PTSD - obvious from ur passionate postings in almost every BPD.

Please go get some professional help and refrain from further participating in BPD threads, you are not helping these newbies but furthering a victimised mindset, which reflects really badly on you.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Please go get some professional help and refrain from further participating in BPD threads, you are not helping these newbies but furthering a victimised mindset, which reflects really badly on you.
This. I’m appalled at the weakness.

xplt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've experienced this first hand.

I'm no medical professional, I would never deny the existence of mental conditions like BPD, but I also wouldn't deny that weak or neglecting, whatever behavior from the male can't turn a mental healthy women in a state that shows in the well known cluster b traits.

billtx49

Reaction score
I've experienced this first hand.

I'm no medical professional, I would never deny the existence of mental conditions like BPD, but I also wouldn't deny that weak or neglecting, whatever behavior from the male can't turn a mental healthy women in a state that shows in the well known cluster b traits.
That’s a well mentally balanced approach to a difficult subject that some have trouble with…

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got addicted to the emotional roller coaster.. empath found his favorite drug...

Ordenary women don't give you this rush. So it will feel like cold turkey

Time to go MGTOW for a year or so.. good cure