Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Charlie Brown (BPD) Experience

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Good to hear you have so much medical and psychiatric experience. Send me your phone number and I’ll be in contact for some free diagnosis if anyone I know develops mental problems.…
You didn’t answer the question or give a good explanation. Millenniums of human beings and now so many are crazy? Explain.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Whether or not a woman is diagnosed or even suspected of the following;

1. BPD
2. NPD
3. Bat Shiet Crazy.
4. Succubus
5. Demoness
6. Disciple of Satan
7. Manipulative
8. Goddess of Love
9. Exploitative
10. Please continue adding in any term you like.

It ONLY matters if you ALLOW them to BULLY you.

Those women can't do anything at all if you DON'T ALLOW it in the 1st place.

It also applies when dealing with normal woman.

It actually applies in all situations.

Aside to the rest of the BPD man squad,

You boys have been trolling BPD threads year in, year out.

Some of you might have been doing it for a decade now.

You're allowed a woman or multiple women to bully you to such an extent that you're all displaying some sort of PTSD - obvious from ur passionate postings in almost every BPD.

Please go get some professional help and refrain from further participating in BPD threads, you are not helping these newbies but furthering a victimised mindset, which reflects really badly on you.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Please go get some professional help and refrain from further participating in BPD threads, you are not helping these newbies but furthering a victimised mindset, which reflects really badly on you.
This. I’m appalled at the weakness.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is fooled, you do all the behavior they do and it makes your special snowflake azz insecure to be one of a million.
I've experienced this first hand.

I'm no medical professional, I would never deny the existence of mental conditions like BPD, but I also wouldn't deny that weak or neglecting, whatever behavior from the male can't turn a mental healthy women in a state that shows in the well known cluster b traits.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I've experienced this first hand.

I'm no medical professional, I would never deny the existence of mental conditions like BPD, but I also wouldn't deny that weak or neglecting, whatever behavior from the male can't turn a mental healthy women in a state that shows in the well known cluster b traits.
That’s a well mentally balanced approach to a difficult subject that some have trouble with…

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got addicted to the emotional roller coaster.. empath found his favorite drug...

Ordenary women don't give you this rush. So it will feel like cold turkey

Time to go MGTOW for a year or so.. good cure

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
That’s a well mentally balanced approach to a difficult subject that some have trouble with…
That’s not it. Of course there’s crazy people. Or rather, people who are driven insane. Severe OCD. Suicide. Murders. People who harm others for imaginary reasons. People who can’t leave their houses.

So a guy meets a woman. All seems well and dandy. They go along fine. He invests heavily and falls in love. Then her “craziness” finally comes out.

Interesting how she could control her conduct before and then all of a sudden she can’t control her “craziness”. Right out of the blue after he falls in love and exhibits the starry eyed man syndrome, she suddenly lets out her fangs.

Interesting how a person can control their conduct for a time and then suddenly can’t? The common denominator is the starry eyed man. Which one is really sick?
The man has found his new mama.

Last edited:

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not it. Of course there’s crazy people. Or rather, people who are driven insane. Severe OCD. Suicide. Murders. People who harm others for imaginary reasons. People who can’t leave their houses.

So a guy meets a woman. All seems well and dandy. They go along fine. He invests heavily and falls in love. Then her “craziness” finally comes out.

Interesting how she could control her conduct before and then all of a sudden she can’t control her “craziness”. Right out of the blue after he falls in love and exhibits the starry eyed man syndrome, she suddenly lets out her fangs.

Interesting how a person can control their conduct for a time and then suddenly can’t? The common denominator is the starry eyed man. Which one is really sick?
The man has found his new mama.
Sounds like extreme irregulated emotions over mental health. If only everyone withdrew all attention toward them.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like extreme irregulated emotions over mental health. If only everyone withdrew all attention toward them.
Very well regulated. Who hasn’t been through any of this?
What kind of man would listen to the meanderings of a failed science in a failing social structure?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A confirmed mental nutjob or not doesn't matter if you as a man knows how to stand up for yourself, learn how to say NO and when NO is not enough then learn to DISMISS.

Focus on you.

Once you start doing that then you'll start improving.

Do you want to end up like some of the men here who keeps on advertising how butthurt they are even after a decade?

If not then learn to say NO to bullying, because in the end, no matter how or what or whom, that's the ONLY method you can 100% control.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Do you want to end up like some of the men here who keeps on advertising how butthurt they are even after a decade?
Waste of a life.

Some men bring out the worst a woman can be. And it’s not what women say those things are.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Have you never dated a normal woman in your life? Normal women just find a new guy and dip if you show weakness. It's night and day.
Who cares? Your experiences with “dating” are far different than mine. So you think they interact with me the same way they act with you? You’re delusional. Everyone has run into women who absolutely don’t deserve a man. No one is disputing that.
I never really “dated” women in a traditional sense. I would see them until the connection ran out.

If what you are doing is called dating then I’m definitely not interested. I’m only interested in the connection. After that, I don’t care.

You are pretty damaged. Go play in the street. I have had more than my share of children.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Really amazing. It's ok anyone here with any knowledge sees straight through your little ego shell, snowflake. Same to the jungle dweller. Go copy paste another Rollo/Pook post and take credit for it, we're all so impressed.
Lol you wouldn’t say that to my face so don’t say it here. Your the one who whimpers about dangerous women. My god, how friggin stupid can a man get?

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
A confirmed mental nutjob or not doesn't matter if you as a man knows how to stand up for yourself, learn how to say NO and when NO is not enough then learn to DISMISS.

Focus on you.

Once you start doing that then you'll start improving.

If not then learn to say NO to bullying, because in the end, no matter how or what or whom, that's the ONLY method you can 100% control.
As previously stated, I frequently fought fire with fire, but but did not permanently dismiss soon enough. My only advertisement is walking away being the only option.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Have you never dated a normal woman in your life? Normal women just find a new guy and dip if you show weakness. It's night and day.
I agree with his statement up to a certain point. On the light side, normal women can by a man’s behavior be brought to a raging state that would match high functioning BPD rage behavior.

On the other hand, normal women are not ‘usually’ driven to attempted murder with a gun or knife like a low functioning BPD might well do very easily.

Like the definition of sanity among normal people can vary widely around the world, so do BPD traits among that particular group. It’s all relative, but he didn’t outright dismiss one group and it’s a balanced approach …
Depending on the severity level of mental illness that two men each encountered, their personal definition of such can vary widely, and a man with no experience might not have a clue about it. I didn’t until I eventually met one.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
AFC’s by the very definition are objects of contempt. To say they do not effect women and even evoke strong emotions of “null and void”, is incredibly ignorant.

Hanging out with her, the sex is amazing, then she pulls back just a little. The man instantly turns inward. He internalizes. Then it triggers loss episodes. If he reacts, even in expression. Even in countenance, she will withdrawal a little further. He turns inward and then his loss emotions amplify. He will eventually not be able to help himself.

Absolute contempt ensues. You’re just like all the rest. Her balls are bigger than yours. She can break off all contact or she could string him along as a standby in case her feet get cold.

He will then reek of his alienation and losses. All losses are accumulative. They stack. Then he will be, though not a stalker, a man who needs to know what she’s doing. SHE CAN ABSOLUTELY FEEL THIS!

Of course he’s already done for but she will try to hang on and then he sucks her breasts like a little baby boy. Where has his angel gone?

As she gets towards the end, her resentment overflows. She says what’s ever on her mind. Brutal.

They can feel and sense everything. Down to your core. AFC’s and faking pickup artists are vomit to her.

You have no idea of the horror stories they told me. Some even started laughing. That’s a perfect time for me to kiss her. Thank you.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
As previously stated, I frequently fought fire with fire, but but did not permanently dismiss soon enough. My only advertisement is walking away being the only option.
Then learn.

A strong frame is just a series of failures that you're turned into success.

Remember, don't focus on the women, focus on yourself 1st and last.

It's either they follow you or they don't, either they amuse you or not.

If they regularly "don't or not" then dismiss!

Learn to be firm.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Waste of a life.

Some men bring out the worst a woman can be. And it’s not what women say those things are.
True but let's forget about it.

Let's move on to teaching men, especially newbies on how to surpass all and any type of women from bullying them.

The root cause is, has and will always be men allowing themselves to be bullied - regardless of the mental state of a woman.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
True but let's forget about it.

Let's move on to teaching men, especially newbies on how to surpass all and any type of women from bullying them.

The root cause is, has and will always be men allowing themselves to be bullied - regardless of the mental state of a woman.
It was a blocking screen for you to teach. I was engaging the demented souls and keeping them occupied. It was fun.

All of this is just play for me now.

Last edited: