"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
The chain of events on this one is wierd.

What I can say is that this "relationship" is done. These ladies are toying with you, and I garantee they are laughing at you behind your back.

The woman you think you are "in a relationship" with blocks you on fb, her best friends send you a friend request JUST TO block you.

This is dunzo. Leave it alone.

My guess is that you pissed her off somehow during your meth use. I'm also wondering, given your lack of clarity right now, if you are still using. You are SPINNING.

If ur using, put all this **** down until you've been clean 2 months because you're not processing it correctly
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
This is up for one of the worst threads on SS.
It will be a good thread if taken positively, other people are reading this too and might find the answers they seek within.

Let it play out.

Chi Town seems to have a firm grip here.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Firstly OP, unless you are using social media to game women, OLD etc. Get off social media.

Ghost completely. I use an iPhone for the express purpose of security and privacy. I am completely removed from google. No trace for the last two years. The friends that were important, have my phone number.
Social media is a tool for women and the imperative. It has its uses but not for me. I have my own writing web site. It’s being developed now. But my life is never on it and never will be.

Social media is a trap. Trying to find out things about this woman is insane. You are stuck in a loop. She always was and is for fukking. I bet your mother never told you that?
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
@Ranger
"Get off social media"?!

I may be wrong but your pic looks like you are pushing high 40's. Your definitely far removed from "twentysomething".

The twentysomethings use social media to date, flirt, connect. You realize this, correct?

The "Get off social media" advice will take him out of his age group game, thus leaving him celibate.

Maybe for a fourtysomething "get off social media" is good advice. For a twentysomething, that's not good advice.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
@Ranger
"Get off social media"?!

I may be wrong but your pic looks like you are pushing high 40's. Your definitely far removed from "twentysomething".

The twentysomethings use social media to date, flirt, connect. You realize this, correct?

The "Get off social media" advice will take him out of his age group game, thus leaving him celibate.

Maybe for a fourtysomething "get off social media" is good advice. For a twentysomething, that's not good advice.
Real social skills are not obtained by social media. Keeping him on the plantation with social media is a destructive act.
He needs to move away from his group, which is failing. I can see why women want men to stay on social media. Your thoughts on this are totally girl thoughts and girl dynamics. Men should not be going where the women want them to be. The girls need to come to where the men are. We have survival on our side and the ability to produce it in abundance.
Hell, they even bust into the boy scouts with political pressures. Just can stand the idea of male tribal fraternity. If they had wanted girls in there, they would have sent an invitation.

He was raised in a very sinister world of feminine garbage. Social media, music, movies etc. all have a feminine “power” bent the last couple of years.
I reject your assertion and reality that he should get his social connection from social media.

He needs to do the exact opposite. His frame is difficult enough to restructure without women telling him he should be on social media. Slvt-land doesnt help him.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Real social skills are not obtained by social media. Keeping him on the plantation with social media is a destructive act.
He needs to move away from his group, which is failing. I can see why women want men to stay on social media. Your thoughts on this are totally girl thoughts and girl dynamics. Men should not be going where the women want them to be. The girls need to come to where the men are. We have survival on our side and the ability to produce it in abundance.
Hell, they even bust into the boy scouts with political pressures. Just can stand the idea of male tribal fraternity. If they had wanted girls in there, they would have sent an invitation.

He was raised in a very sinister world of feminine garbage. Social media, music, movies etc. all have a feminine “power” bent the last couple of years.
I reject your assertion and reality that he should get his social connection from social media.

He needs to do the exact opposite. His frame is difficult enough to restructure without women telling him he should be on social media. Slvt-land doesnt help him.
My thoughts on social media stem from the actual posts and advice of the users on this board. Being off social media provides no social proof for this age group. But nice attempt at trying to shame me.

You are way off base as an old man advising a twentysomething to get off social media. That's a death sentence.

#rediculous
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
I used no shame sazc. I don’t expect you to not be a girl.
All the men in all the centuries made this world without social media and they did it right.

Suddenly...just recently...you assert that advising a younger man to get of social media is a “Death Sentence”, REALLY? Hahaha
That right there should be enough for men reading this to completely rethink their position about social media.
“It’s a death sentence boys!!!” , “Don’t you dare get off social media.” What a load of feminine hogwash.

Although I have no doubt whatsoever that a woman to get off social media, it would feel like a death sentence. Women are interconnected in a collective. A communistic, integrated gender. It’s biology.
Social media is for females. It heightens their collective instincts. Makes them feel more secure.
For men it’s a pile of psychosis.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I used no shame sazc. I don’t expect you to not be a girl.
All the men in all the centuries made this world without social media and they did it right.

Suddenly...just recently...you assert that advising a younger man to get of social media is a “Death Sentence”, REALLY? Hahaha
That right there should be enough for men reading this to completely rethink their position about social media.
“It’s a death sentence boys!!!” , “Don’t you dare get off social media.” What a load of feminine hogwash.

Although I have no doubt whatsoever that a woman to get off social media, it would feel like a death sentence. Women are interconnected in a collective. A communistic, integrated gender. It’s biology.
Social media is for females. It heightens their collective instincts. Makes them feel more secure.
For men it’s a pile of psychosis.
Check the boards. A simple search will back up what I am saying.

You are an old man ill advising young guys
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Over reliance on social media will not make a man more skillful.

A woman's social proof can be attained from getting hundreds of likes of strangers by posting slutty pictures on IG.

Easy.

For men it's different.

Going out and mingling with people in real life will sharpen a man's outlook/experience and this will translate into how he carry himself.

A pro gamer will have massive social proof online but is almost certainly a complete moron when faced with real life interactions with women or even with other men.

Social proof can only be gained from a man's abilities in real life - that proof must 1st and foremost be acknowledged by other men.

Women will follow.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Check the boards. A simple search will back up what I am saying.

You are an old man ill advising young guys
Hahaha Nice try. That’s sexy, experienced “old man”.
Women get old and sour. We just get better. Do you need some statistics to back this up? My SWV has done nothing but gone up.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Hahaha Nice try. That’s sexy, experienced “old man”.
Women get old and sour. We just get better. Do you need some statistics to back this up? My SWV has done nothing but go up.
Deflection
Check the boards, a simple search will show you that I am correct in what I state.

This conversation is a waste of my time, therefore I am excusing myself.

Have a great day
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Hahaha Nice try. That’s sexy, experienced “old man”.
Women get old and sour. We just get better. Do you need some statistics to back this up? My SWV has done nothing but gone up.
Well this is a perfect example of; Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

And how to conduct yourself when faced with such a fury.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
The second men get off social media, unless it has a true purpose, the sooner it becomes the dead zone.
Social media hasn’t helped us a bit when used for social purposes. Websites do help. A lot. The internet needs to remain a tool and not a product of the plantation.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Watch the bickering, folks. I'm about to close this thread and assign warning points. You know who you are.
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
I don't know man, I don't do social media because I'm an old man myself now but I'm part of offroading clubs, car clubs, shooting clubs, guitar clubs, that are strictly Facebook based hence my hand was forced to be on FB. I'm not very active on them but many 'manly men' are and it's very much like a fraternity minus the small female population in them, sorta like this site.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I don't know man, I don't do social media because I'm an old man myself now but I'm part of offroading clubs, car clubs, shooting clubs, guitar clubs, that are strictly Facebook based hence my hand was forced to be on FB. I'm not very active on them but many 'manly men' are and it's very much like a fraternity minus the small female population in them, sorta like this site.
Yeah I did the same thing. Was on Facebook for maybe four years. I also used it for 3%r’s and for my USPSA and 3-gun matches.
Then it started crowding in on me. I rejected friend requests left and right. Mostly women.

The people out of nowhere started attacking my groups. I bailed and started using their web sites. I’ve even been much happier since. I found myself being more myself.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top