Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Hell maybe I should be drunk on this Tuesday morning.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Ranger ranger ok I did what you said.. I accepted her friends friend request but then she blocked me.. why is this? I also told my ex I don't want her friends adding me.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Ranger ranger ok I did what you said.. I accepted her friends friend request but then she blocked me.. why is this? I also told my ex I don't want her friends adding me.
Because your now ex gf is seeing someone new and her friend doesnt want you to be able to see what is going on through her fb page.

They dont want to be friends with you on FB or for you to be able to see what they are doing.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chain of events on this one is wierd.

What I can say is that this "relationship" is done. These ladies are toying with you, and I garantee they are laughing at you behind your back.

The woman you think you are "in a relationship" with blocks you on fb, her best friends send you a friend request JUST TO block you.

This is dunzo. Leave it alone.

My guess is that you pissed her off somehow during your meth use. I'm also wondering, given your lack of clarity right now, if you are still using. You are SPINNING.

If ur using, put all this **** down until you've been clean 2 months because you're not processing it correctly

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is up for one of the worst threads on SS.
It will be a good thread if taken positively, other people are reading this too and might find the answers they seek within.

Let it play out.

Chi Town seems to have a firm grip here.

R

Ranger

Firstly OP, unless you are using social media to game women, OLD etc. Get off social media.

Ghost completely. I use an iPhone for the express purpose of security and privacy. I am completely removed from google. No trace for the last two years. The friends that were important, have my phone number.
Social media is a tool for women and the imperative. It has its uses but not for me. I have my own writing web site. It’s being developed now. But my life is never on it and never will be.

Social media is a trap. Trying to find out things about this woman is insane. You are stuck in a loop. She always was and is for fukking. I bet your mother never told you that?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Ranger
"Get off social media"?!

I may be wrong but your pic looks like you are pushing high 40's. Your definitely far removed from "twentysomething".

The twentysomethings use social media to date, flirt, connect. You realize this, correct?

The "Get off social media" advice will take him out of his age group game, thus leaving him celibate.

Maybe for a fourtysomething "get off social media" is good advice. For a twentysomething, that's not good advice.

R

Ranger

@Ranger
"Get off social media"?!

I may be wrong but your pic looks like you are pushing high 40's. Your definitely far removed from "twentysomething".

The twentysomethings use social media to date, flirt, connect. You realize this, correct?

The "Get off social media" advice will take him out of his age group game, thus leaving him celibate.

Maybe for a fourtysomething "get off social media" is good advice. For a twentysomething, that's not good advice.
Real social skills are not obtained by social media. Keeping him on the plantation with social media is a destructive act.
He needs to move away from his group, which is failing. I can see why women want men to stay on social media. Your thoughts on this are totally girl thoughts and girl dynamics. Men should not be going where the women want them to be. The girls need to come to where the men are. We have survival on our side and the ability to produce it in abundance.
Hell, they even bust into the boy scouts with political pressures. Just can stand the idea of male tribal fraternity. If they had wanted girls in there, they would have sent an invitation.

He was raised in a very sinister world of feminine garbage. Social media, music, movies etc. all have a feminine “power” bent the last couple of years.
I reject your assertion and reality that he should get his social connection from social media.

He needs to do the exact opposite. His frame is difficult enough to restructure without women telling him he should be on social media. Slvt-land doesnt help him.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real social skills are not obtained by social media. Keeping him on the plantation with social media is a destructive act.
He needs to move away from his group, which is failing. I can see why women want men to stay on social media. Your thoughts on this are totally girl thoughts and girl dynamics. Men should not be going where the women want them to be. The girls need to come to where the men are. We have survival on our side and the ability to produce it in abundance.
Hell, they even bust into the boy scouts with political pressures. Just can stand the idea of male tribal fraternity. If they had wanted girls in there, they would have sent an invitation.

He was raised in a very sinister world of feminine garbage. Social media, music, movies etc. all have a feminine “power” bent the last couple of years.
I reject your assertion and reality that he should get his social connection from social media.

He needs to do the exact opposite. His frame is difficult enough to restructure without women telling him he should be on social media. Slvt-land doesnt help him.
My thoughts on social media stem from the actual posts and advice of the users on this board. Being off social media provides no social proof for this age group. But nice attempt at trying to shame me.

You are way off base as an old man advising a twentysomething to get off social media. That's a death sentence.

#rediculous

R

Ranger

I used no shame sazc. I don’t expect you to not be a girl.
All the men in all the centuries made this world without social media and they did it right.

Suddenly...just recently...you assert that advising a younger man to get of social media is a “Death Sentence”, REALLY? Hahaha
That right there should be enough for men reading this to completely rethink their position about social media.
“It’s a death sentence boys!!!” , “Don’t you dare get off social media.” What a load of feminine hogwash.

Although I have no doubt whatsoever that a woman to get off social media, it would feel like a death sentence. Women are interconnected in a collective. A communistic, integrated gender. It’s biology.
Social media is for females. It heightens their collective instincts. Makes them feel more secure.
For men it’s a pile of psychosis.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used no shame sazc. I don’t expect you to not be a girl.
All the men in all the centuries made this world without social media and they did it right.

Suddenly...just recently...you assert that advising a younger man to get of social media is a “Death Sentence”, REALLY? Hahaha
That right there should be enough for men reading this to completely rethink their position about social media.
“It’s a death sentence boys!!!” , “Don’t you dare get off social media.” What a load of feminine hogwash.

Although I have no doubt whatsoever that a woman to get off social media, it would feel like a death sentence. Women are interconnected in a collective. A communistic, integrated gender. It’s biology.
Social media is for females. It heightens their collective instincts. Makes them feel more secure.
For men it’s a pile of psychosis.
Check the boards. A simple search will back up what I am saying.

You are an old man ill advising young guys

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Over reliance on social media will not make a man more skillful.

A woman's social proof can be attained from getting hundreds of likes of strangers by posting slutty pictures on IG.

Easy.

For men it's different.

Going out and mingling with people in real life will sharpen a man's outlook/experience and this will translate into how he carry himself.

A pro gamer will have massive social proof online but is almost certainly a complete moron when faced with real life interactions with women or even with other men.

Social proof can only be gained from a man's abilities in real life - that proof must 1st and foremost be acknowledged by other men.

Women will follow.

R

Ranger

Check the boards. A simple search will back up what I am saying.

You are an old man ill advising young guys
Hahaha Nice try. That’s sexy, experienced “old man”.
Women get old and sour. We just get better. Do you need some statistics to back this up? My SWV has done nothing but gone up.