Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff I don't need to bang someone else I've grown cold since she told me she would call and didn't. She will be back I know this. But I can't go back lol
You got too much self respect. Loan some out to the members. So you feel she was trying to use you for a fool and you just cant do it huh?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff yeah I guess you could say I have too much self respect, she did try to think I was a fool because I'm not a insecure person and I never question her shady behavior. But she grew complacent and didn't cover her tracks very well. I have lost all attraction and respect for her after this. I may aswel bang someone who wants me dead lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff yeah I guess you could say I have too much self respect, she did try to think I was a fool because I'm not a insecure person and I never question her shady behavior. But she grew complacent and didn't cover her tracks very well. I have lost all attraction and respect for her after this. I may aswel bang someone who wants me dead lol
Dude thats serious. Thing about it is the disrespect can get so large it's basically the same difference

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@samspade I'm keeping her on facebook but it's gonna be dead and I'm not replying or reading her messages it will really screw with her head. She's back from her trip today apparently so I'm just waiting on her to tell me to come over. In which she will get no reply lol
I urge you not to do things to purposely screw with anyone’s head. There’s no point, and it actually has greater ramifications on your own self as that telling of your character. Just block her, let go, and move forward. Know what you want and get after it.
It’s okay to lick your wounds in a cave for awhile and re calibrate everything, just don’t fall in to petty behaviour. Respect yourself enough to not sink lower because of someone else’s poor sense of self.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff I told her once if she cheated I'm closing the door, I've put up with that rubbish too much in my life, yeah we had something special I'll admit, stuff has just got very serious now. I do not forgive and I do not forget.
You understand the cost cause youve paid it b4. Cheating back wont help huh?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff I do not need to cheat. I'm not insecure and I don't have low self esteem, if I'm not happy I'll end the relationship. I would never replace someone or cheat before the relationship is finished, I'm a man not a coward. Unfortunately for her it's.....
Good decision. I never knew you were exclusive and that she chose to be your woman.

Last edited:

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff we broke up and 10 days of no contact she came back and told me she missed me, and couldn't imagine life without me, so we made a deal that we would only see each other and no-one else, she agreed, then we got into a relationship again, before she went on her trip she asked me to help her set up the swimming pool when she gets back, I agreed. Then her friend added me. So I doubt she is going to break up with me. Just cheating perhaps? I'm not too sure. I'm just as confused as the people reading this. I just want answers.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff we broke up and 10 days of no contact she came back and told me she missed me, and couldn't imagine life without me, so we made a deal that we would only see each other and no-one else, she agreed, then we got into a relationship again, before she went on her trip she asked me to help her set up the swimming pool when she gets back, I agreed. Then her friend added me. So I doubt she is going to break up with me. Just cheating perhaps? I'm not too sure. I'm just as confused as the people reading this. I just want answers.
Now you want answers?
What happened to going ghost mode and moving forward?
You may never get your answers. I’m almost sure of it with all the shady behaviour going on.
How old are you both?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@flowtheory I'm 25, she's 28, don't you worry I'm still going ghost, I was hoping someone here could provide me answers to her behavior, why her friend added me, why she hasn't deleted me off facebook, why she blocked me on the other one, I'll never ask her for answer because I'll just get more lies.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
No poem. Disappear without a trace. The only reason you are compelled to do this is that of your ego. Silence is better than leaving any evidence.