Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Patience my man.This man is whipped beyond belief,
That girl has his mind gone lol
Bullsh!t, you don't have enough self respect, if you did then you would of moved on by now instead of letting a girl toy with you and treat you like sh!t.......@mrgoodstuff yeah I guess you could say I have too much self respect
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
It will be a good thread if taken positively, other people are reading this too and might find the answers they seek within.This is up for one of the worst threads on SS.
Real social skills are not obtained by social media. Keeping him on the plantation with social media is a destructive act.@Ranger
"Get off social media"?!
I may be wrong but your pic looks like you are pushing high 40's. Your definitely far removed from "twentysomething".
The twentysomethings use social media to date, flirt, connect. You realize this, correct?
The "Get off social media" advice will take him out of his age group game, thus leaving him celibate.
Maybe for a fourtysomething "get off social media" is good advice. For a twentysomething, that's not good advice.
My thoughts on social media stem from the actual posts and advice of the users on this board. Being off social media provides no social proof for this age group. But nice attempt at trying to shame me.Real social skills are not obtained by social media. Keeping him on the plantation with social media is a destructive act.
He needs to move away from his group, which is failing. I can see why women want men to stay on social media. Your thoughts on this are totally girl thoughts and girl dynamics. Men should not be going where the women want them to be. The girls need to come to where the men are. We have survival on our side and the ability to produce it in abundance.
Hell, they even bust into the boy scouts with political pressures. Just can stand the idea of male tribal fraternity. If they had wanted girls in there, they would have sent an invitation.
He was raised in a very sinister world of feminine garbage. Social media, music, movies etc. all have a feminine “power” bent the last couple of years.
I reject your assertion and reality that he should get his social connection from social media.
He needs to do the exact opposite. His frame is difficult enough to restructure without women telling him he should be on social media. Slvt-land doesnt help him.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Check the boards. A simple search will back up what I am saying.I used no shame sazc. I don’t expect you to not be a girl.
All the men in all the centuries made this world without social media and they did it right.
Suddenly...just recently...you assert that advising a younger man to get of social media is a “Death Sentence”, REALLY? Hahaha
That right there should be enough for men reading this to completely rethink their position about social media.
“It’s a death sentence boys!!!” , “Don’t you dare get off social media.” What a load of feminine hogwash.
Although I have no doubt whatsoever that a woman to get off social media, it would feel like a death sentence. Women are interconnected in a collective. A communistic, integrated gender. It’s biology.
Social media is for females. It heightens their collective instincts. Makes them feel more secure.
For men it’s a pile of psychosis.
Hahaha Nice try. That’s sexy, experienced “old man”.Check the boards. A simple search will back up what I am saying.
You are an old man ill advising young guys
DeflectionHahaha Nice try. That’s sexy, experienced “old man”.
Women get old and sour. We just get better. Do you need some statistics to back this up? My SWV has done nothing but go up.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Well this is a perfect example of; Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.Hahaha Nice try. That’s sexy, experienced “old man”.
Women get old and sour. We just get better. Do you need some statistics to back this up? My SWV has done nothing but gone up.
Yeah I did the same thing. Was on Facebook for maybe four years. I also used it for 3%r’s and for my USPSA and 3-gun matches.I don't know man, I don't do social media because I'm an old man myself now but I'm part of offroading clubs, car clubs, shooting clubs, guitar clubs, that are strictly Facebook based hence my hand was forced to be on FB. I'm not very active on them but many 'manly men' are and it's very much like a fraternity minus the small female population in them, sorta like this site.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.