"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
@mrgoodstuff @Ranger I had a crystal methamphetamine problem. I ended up using some with her.. now that stuff makes me really feminine and insecure about myself. But she reassured me I wasn't going to lose her and look what happened
When was the last time you used?
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Hey guys, ok so I just caught my girlfriend cheating. Fake facebook account which she has me blocked. So I made a different account to confirm this. I'm collecting my things soon and I wrote her a poem for when I walk out the door, it says. Roses are red, my love is dead, now watch me close out door, you cheating w.h.o.r.e. And just lots of lol's written all over it. She went on a trip to see her best friend but I have endless amount of realistic evidence to prove she was being unfaithful. Any thoughts how I should proceed now when I give her the poem? Lol
Is this the same girl that you swore to us to leave her in your other thread? Man you really need to learn it the hard way then.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
@Glassguy that's why I'm so confused because I never initiate anything but the sexual part of things, i did everything the dj bible said and I'm here now.
Like a robot huh? Women dont want robots trying to be something they are not. They want a person who understands these things but still acts like themselves.

My guess is there were a lot of incongruities that you dont understand but she does with your "act"
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
@mrgoodstuff @Ranger I had a crystal methamphetamine problem. I ended up using some with her.. now that stuff makes me really feminine and insecure about myself. But she reassured me I wasn't going to lose her and look what happened

"Some place back there
Smiling in the pictures you would take
Doing crystal myth
Will lift you up until you break
It won't stop
I won't come down, I keep stock
With a tick-tock rhythm and a bump for the drop
And then I bumped up
I took the hit I was given
Then I bumped again
And then I bumped again
How do I get back there to
The place where I fell asleep inside you?
How do I get myself back to
The place where you said
I want something else
To get me through this
Semi-charmed kind of life
I want something else
I'm not listening when you say
Good-bye"


Lyrics sounds eerily familiar I bet, OP?
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
When a woman decides to block me on FB or any social platform then I'd take it as she wanting to be dismissed by me.

That's how I operate.
Uhm no you dont....hence the now 9 page thread asking 548 questions about her
so we made a deal that we would only see each other and no-one else, she agreed, then we got into a relationship again
Because she has your hamster spinning out of control on this forum, I am going out on a limb to say that the relationship was totally your idea and not hers. Thus you forced her into a relationship, regardless of if you want to admit that or not. Even if she had brought it up, it was all done by her to complete her monkey branch swing to the next guy that she already had lined up. She was buying time to get away from you and ghost you instead of you blowing up on her. She had zero intent on staying with you.

One person is the first person to bring up exclusiveness in a relationship. Since you said "she agreed", you will never convince me that it was her idea and not yours.

The fact of the matter is this: You do not know how to walk away, you cannot and did not identify signs that the chick was losing interest and you do not know how to properly deal with a chick showing disrespectful actions.

If you read the DJ Bible I would advise you to read it several more times because your actions are way off your words.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Guys- you DO NOT "punish" a woman by giving her ultimatums, forcing her into a relationship, etc.

You only use silence and distance by withdrawing yourself from the situation and if she reaches out, she has a lot of making up to do. If her negative behavior continues after that, you walk away for good.

Your job is to fvck her. And fvck her again. Ask her to join you in something that you want to do anyway and fvck her some more. Eventually she will be hooked/in love/however you want to phrase it and she start the relationship talk. At that point you can decide if she has earned a relationship with you and if you want to be in one with her.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
You say she reassured you that she wouldn't leave you, while you were taking hits of meth


That's like a woman promising you she won't remarry while you're on your death bed
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Hell maybe I should be drunk on this Tuesday morning.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@Ranger ranger ok I did what you said.. I accepted her friends friend request but then she blocked me.. why is this? I also told my ex I don't want her friends adding me.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
@Ranger ranger ok I did what you said.. I accepted her friends friend request but then she blocked me.. why is this? I also told my ex I don't want her friends adding me.
Because your now ex gf is seeing someone new and her friend doesnt want you to be able to see what is going on through her fb page.

They dont want to be friends with you on FB or for you to be able to see what they are doing.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top