Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Ranger yes of course she will come back to me... once she's done fkn half of the city she was in. But if that's the case she's going to start to wonder where her bf is because I haven't initiated any conversation since she left

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
If you caught her cheating why would you want her back?

I'm lost

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Chi Town town I haven't caught her physically cheating. Just behavioral stuff and her deactivating her old facebook but keeping her messenger open, and blocking me on her new one.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Chi Town problem is I can't prove it for sure.. she still has her old facebook messenger open, her best friend added me, and she hasn't told me we are finished. I guess it isn't over after all.. I just have to see what happens and let you all know. But one thing is for sure I wont be falling in love with her again, and I sure as hell know what not to do this time round.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff @Ranger I had a crystal methamphetamine problem. I ended up using some with her.. now that stuff makes me really feminine and insecure about myself. But she reassured me I wasn't going to lose her and look what happened
When was the last time you used?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, ok so I just caught my girlfriend cheating. Fake facebook account which she has me blocked. So I made a different account to confirm this. I'm collecting my things soon and I wrote her a poem for when I walk out the door, it says. Roses are red, my love is dead, now watch me close out door, you cheating w.h.o.r.e. And just lots of lol's written all over it. She went on a trip to see her best friend but I have endless amount of realistic evidence to prove she was being unfaithful. Any thoughts how I should proceed now when I give her the poem? Lol
Is this the same girl that you swore to us to leave her in your other thread? Man you really need to learn it the hard way then.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy that's why I'm so confused because I never initiate anything but the sexual part of things, i did everything the dj bible said and I'm here now.
Like a robot huh? Women dont want robots trying to be something they are not. They want a person who understands these things but still acts like themselves.

My guess is there were a lot of incongruities that you dont understand but she does with your "act"

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff @Ranger I had a crystal methamphetamine problem. I ended up using some with her.. now that stuff makes me really feminine and insecure about myself. But she reassured me I wasn't going to lose her and look what happened

"Some place back there
Smiling in the pictures you would take
Doing crystal myth
Will lift you up until you break
It won't stop
I won't come down, I keep stock
With a tick-tock rhythm and a bump for the drop
And then I bumped up
I took the hit I was given
Then I bumped again
And then I bumped again
How do I get back there to
The place where I fell asleep inside you?
How do I get myself back to
The place where you said
I want something else
To get me through this
Semi-charmed kind of life
I want something else
I'm not listening when you say
Good-bye"

Lyrics sounds eerily familiar I bet, OP?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Glassguy

Reaction score
When a woman decides to block me on FB or any social platform then I'd take it as she wanting to be dismissed by me.

That's how I operate.
Uhm no you dont....hence the now 9 page thread asking 548 questions about her
so we made a deal that we would only see each other and no-one else, she agreed, then we got into a relationship again
Because she has your hamster spinning out of control on this forum, I am going out on a limb to say that the relationship was totally your idea and not hers. Thus you forced her into a relationship, regardless of if you want to admit that or not. Even if she had brought it up, it was all done by her to complete her monkey branch swing to the next guy that she already had lined up. She was buying time to get away from you and ghost you instead of you blowing up on her. She had zero intent on staying with you.

One person is the first person to bring up exclusiveness in a relationship. Since you said "she agreed", you will never convince me that it was her idea and not yours.

The fact of the matter is this: You do not know how to walk away, you cannot and did not identify signs that the chick was losing interest and you do not know how to properly deal with a chick showing disrespectful actions.

If you read the DJ Bible I would advise you to read it several more times because your actions are way off your words.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Guys- you DO NOT "punish" a woman by giving her ultimatums, forcing her into a relationship, etc.

You only use silence and distance by withdrawing yourself from the situation and if she reaches out, she has a lot of making up to do. If her negative behavior continues after that, you walk away for good.

Your job is to fvck her. And fvck her again. Ask her to join you in something that you want to do anyway and fvck her some more. Eventually she will be hooked/in love/however you want to phrase it and she start the relationship talk. At that point you can decide if she has earned a relationship with you and if you want to be in one with her.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say she reassured you that she wouldn't leave you, while you were taking hits of meth

That's like a woman promising you she won't remarry while you're on your death bed