Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

R

Ranger

@Ranger ranger I love your wisdom and style I'm gonna give it a couple of weeks then I'm gonna game and fuk her best friend lulzzz
Lol. Do it because you actually want her for sex and you want to get into her to see who she is. No getting even bull. I wouldn’t wait but that’s me.
Tell her you want to talk and if she is free for coffee. Never once bring up your girlfriend. Keep your mouth shut. If you do this...there’s no going back.
If she brings up your girlfriend, say nothing.
If she gets up to leave...let her go.
If she’s a spy...you haven’t lost anything. Not a thing.
Just get some kind of control over yourself. Remember, you’re girlfriend has been gone for a while now. She was never yours to start with.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the desire to do something like that, and it might make them mad, but usually, ends up: 1) justifying to the other person why they treated you as they did and 2) confirming to the other person why you are a waste of their time and why they are better off without you.

Revenge in that context is self soothing, that’s it. Think about it. If a you did a girl wrong and she went and slept with your best friend as revenge, are you going to think, “Wow, I made a mistake. She really taught me a lesson. I should of been nicer to her, my loss.”

No lol.

I really do feel that, for growth and mental well being to simply move on with your life and not waste a minute of your time and energy on someone who doesn’t care about your feelings anyway. They don’t deserve your emotions.
It worked for me. She was outraged and distraught, then devastated when I left. She went after the other woman, whom I continued to bang until I was finished with her four years later. Self soothing was the point, and I didn't give a **** if she cared or not as I was done anyway. I have no feelings for her either so for me it was worth it.

R

Ranger

@Ranger rangermy gf is gonna be so pissed if I fuk her friend tho lulzz
You keep your mouth shut. She’s already gone. Assuming this for wants you, and there’s a good chance, you let HER run the psychological warfare. You stay out of it. You are a free agent. You operate on your own rules. It’s no longer your concern. It’s her scheme. You let HER game you and let her handle any fallout. Other women know who’s gaming who. That’s why they always assume other women are sluts. All you have to do is hold your position in space and be prepared to get up and walk away.

R

Ranger

I have ulterior motive @niceguytoalphamale.
I don’t care about either woman. I want you to see that there are some things going on that you can’t see yet.
If they both end up blowing a gasket...don’t feel bad and don’t care. They created an environment so you could grow. They are doing you a favor.

R

Ranger

@Ranger ranger ok so thereare things going on that I can't see yet. Can you tell me what's going on? Just sort of illuminate things for me?
What’s happening is your fault. Water under the bridge. Never blame a woman for anything.
There’s a whole sub-culture going on right in front of you.
It’s called the Feminine Imperative. This about a woman’s breeding strategies. That whole world is about who’s sperm they can get. Is it conscious? In some maybe. But overall not really. They just know when they want to sleep with a man. They don’t have the ability to turn it on or off.

If you are the one who turns it on...that means you are the one who turns it off. Think about that.
Women rarely if ever go without sex for long. It just means she is not having sex with you.
They are built that way. That subculture is a fuk story. Literally. Old men will sit around and talk about anything from fishing to trucks. Old women sit around and talk about men.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@AJ84 ok ok I got you. But explain one thing why the hell did her best friend add me? If she was planning a break up? Doesn't make sense does it. She did this last time and came back 12 or 10 days later. It's not to keep tabs on me as she can reactivate her old facebook and view my profile
Why the fvck do you care?

She doesnt have to physically tell you she dumped you. She already covertly did it.

She "wanted space" to go fvck around. That's when you broke up. You just didnt realize if bc you were too busy and ready to jump for her when she returned.

She is not your gf bro. She already dumped you.

Who cares about her friend. You are terribly needy and desperate. Your actions on here show it.

Did anyone else read this thread and imagine a retarded person threatening to jump off a ledge and meanwhile all the normal people were cheering him on?

Jesus. How big of a cuck can some people be.

Stop threatening what you are going to do and delete her @ss already.

Men this is why you never push for a relationship. You lose your balls in the process.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Ranger Ranger I don't get it. I was pretty fkn strong. Always her initiating conversation and for me to come stay the night. She always touched me etc: she said she loved me first blah blah, done everything the DJ bible said. And fukd her really good too lol. And she still searched elsewhere.

R

Ranger

@Ranger Ranger I don't get it. I was pretty fkn strong. Always her initiating conversation and for me to come stay the night. She always touched me etc: she said she loved me first blah blah, done everything the DJ bible said. And fukd her really good too lol. And she still searched elsewhere.
There is some programming in you. It’s at your core. I can see it as plain as day. This is why guys learn pickup and behaviors but they are still plugged into the imperative. Nobody wants a guarantee. It removes all the living from life. If there was no chance of failure or loosing, would you play the game?
You really need to see the subculture first hand. You are ill equipped to play the game.
But you are in the right place.