She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
It worked for me. She was outraged and distraught, then devastated when I left. She went after the other woman, whom I continued to bang until I was finished with her four years later. Self soothing was the point, and I didn't give a **** if she cared or not as I was done anyway. I have no feelings for her either so for me it was worth it.I understand the desire to do something like that, and it might make them mad, but usually, ends up: 1) justifying to the other person why they treated you as they did and 2) confirming to the other person why you are a waste of their time and why they are better off without you.
Revenge in that context is self soothing, that’s it. Think about it. If a you did a girl wrong and she went and slept with your best friend as revenge, are you going to think, “Wow, I made a mistake. She really taught me a lesson. I should of been nicer to her, my loss.”
No lol.
I really do feel that, for growth and mental well being to simply move on with your life and not waste a minute of your time and energy on someone who doesn’t care about your feelings anyway. They don’t deserve your emotions.
You keep your mouth shut. She’s already gone. Assuming this for wants you, and there’s a good chance, you let HER run the psychological warfare. You stay out of it. You are a free agent. You operate on your own rules. It’s no longer your concern. It’s her scheme. You let HER game you and let her handle any fallout. Other women know who’s gaming who. That’s why they always assume other women are sluts. All you have to do is hold your position in space and be prepared to get up and walk away.@Ranger rangermy gf is gonna be so pissed if I fuk her friend tho lulzz
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I meant when you meet with her friend. Never show your cards.@Ranger so I keep my mouth shut about my gf? I know she is gone but for how long lol oh well not my problem anymore
What’s happening is your fault. Water under the bridge. Never blame a woman for anything.@Ranger ranger ok so thereare things going on that I can't see yet. Can you tell me what's going on? Just sort of illuminate things for me?
Why the fvck do you care?@AJ84 ok ok I got you. But explain one thing why the hell did her best friend add me? If she was planning a break up? Doesn't make sense does it. She did this last time and came back 12 or 10 days later. It's not to keep tabs on me as she can reactivate her old facebook and view my profile
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
There is some programming in you. It’s at your core. I can see it as plain as day. This is why guys learn pickup and behaviors but they are still plugged into the imperative. Nobody wants a guarantee. It removes all the living from life. If there was no chance of failure or loosing, would you play the game?@Ranger Ranger I don't get it. I was pretty fkn strong. Always her initiating conversation and for me to come stay the night. She always touched me etc: she said she loved me first blah blah, done everything the DJ bible said. And fukd her really good too lol. And she still searched elsewhere.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Could you accept the idea that everything you know is an illusion?@Ranger what do you mean thereis some programming in me?
Instead of complaining fvck someone else. Keep it moving. This has slowed your roll.@Glassguy that's why I'm so confused because I never initiate anything but the sexual part of things, i did everything the dj bible said and I'm here now.
Did you install that program over something else in you? Were you a blank slate?@Ranger a good man in my books is someone who is, strong, confident, can look after himself, not needy or desperate, a bit cold, and has a high opinion of himself
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.