Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pump the brakes! Revenge cheating is not cowardice! It's probably the best form of punishment one can dole out to a cheater. I did it then kicked her to the curb. She couldn't believe what happened and it ****ed her up Good. The thing is if you do it you have to ensure it will be swift and certain and you'll have to be purposely sloppy so as to "get caught". It's hysterical to watch it play out and have them get all angry that you did such a thing to them .
If we liked someone we can educate them in that way. I too feel its a form of communication.

A

AJ84

Eh, some people deserve a good ass kicking before you kick them to the curb. If you can't have their respect then take their fear.
I understand the desire to do something like that, and it might make them mad, but usually, ends up: 1) justifying to the other person why they treated you as they did and 2) confirming to the other person why you are a waste of their time and why they are better off without you.

Revenge in that context is self soothing, that’s it. Think about it. If a you did a girl wrong and she went and slept with your best friend as revenge, are you going to think, “Wow, I made a mistake. She really taught me a lesson. I should of been nicer to her, my loss.”

No lol.

I really do feel that, for growth and mental well being to simply move on with your life and not waste a minute of your time and energy on someone who doesn’t care about your feelings anyway. They don’t deserve your emotions.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the desire to do something like that, and it might make them mad, but usually, ends up: 1) justifying to the other person why they treated you as they did and 2) confirming to the other person why you are a waste of their time and why they are better off without you.

Revenge in that context is self soothing, that’s it. Think about it. If a you did a girl wrong and she went and slept with your best friend as revenge, are you going to think, “Wow, I made a mistake. She really taught me a lesson. I should of been nicer to her, my loss.”

No lol.

I really do feel that, for growth and mental well being to simply move on with your life and not waste a minute of your time and energy on someone who doesn’t care about your feelings anyway. They don’t deserve your emotions.
IMHO its just a consequence. If gf stole from his bank account and he pressed charges and saw it thru to justice thats a consequence. Its the same as providing some pain or to stop supporting someone that hurt you badly.

It shouldnt be done as "revenge" but if you want to enact a consequence great.

And in the black magic world of "power" getting cheated on and complaining but staying gives her empowerment at expense of your pain and degredation. Cheaters need to be cheated on. Often they have no clue until its done to them. So we spank our children or we punish and we still love them. So do whatever you choose to do. Just dont do it as "revenge"

R

Ranger

No lol.

I posted this once before somewhere and I do agree with you on a point in this comment AJ.

When my ex cheated it was the end of a slow degrade that as a man I tried to avert. But to no avail. At first I was sad, then angry. I went out and fukked a string of women. Up to about eight maybe. It wasn’t hard. If fact it was rather easy. No hog heads either.

Looking back it really isn’t a good decision if you want to “get even” with someone. It felt amazing at the time but it lacked something of course. No real connection. I decided that I wanted the connection. Otherwise it’s just sex. That’s easy to get.

I don’t know what effect it had on her. I never asked. But I personally don’t recommend it if you are holding a grudge. It kinda messes you you. It sets in stone the precepts and ideas that will hinder a man later. This is the man who is bitter. Because it won’t heal until you find the man inside.
Comments, ideas, reading different things, all contribute to it. If you want yourself back...be careful of what you start to believe. Chances are it’s just your hurt little pvssy inside.

Now I don’t feel anything when I think of her. She is a non person in my life. Zero emotion. Not out of anger or hurt but because my ignorance caused it in many ways. Still, she is responsible for those she sleeps with.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
IMHO its just a consequence. If gf stole from his bank account and he pressed charges and saw it thru to justice thats a consequence. Its the same as providing some pain or to stop supporting someone that hurt you badly.

It shouldnt be done as "revenge" but if you want to enact a consequence great.

And in the black magic world of "power" getting cheated on and complaining but staying gives her empowerment at expense of your pain and degredation. Cheaters need to be cheated on. Often they have no clue until its done to them. So we spank our children or we punish and we still love them. So do whatever you choose to do. Just dont do it as "revenge"
Revenge against someone who feels nothing for you is pointless.

It's like kicking a steel pole and expecting it to be hurt when it's ur own leg that gets bruised.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Revenge against someone who feels nothing for you is pointless.

It's like kicking a steel pole and expecting it to be hurt when it's ur own leg that gets bruised.
Thats true. You could figure out a way for them to feel it. Or just be done.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I posted this once before somewhere and I do agree with you on a point in this comment AJ.

When my ex cheated it was the end of a slow degrade that as a man I tried to avert. But to no avail. At first I was sad, then angry. I went out and fukked a string of women. Up to about eight maybe. It wasn’t hard. If fact it was rather easy. No hog heads either.

Looking back it really isn’t a good decision if you want to “get even” with someone. It felt amazing at the time but it lacked something of course. No real connection. I decided that I wanted the connection. Otherwise it’s just sex. That’s easy to get.

I don’t know what effect it had on her. I never asked. But I personally don’t recommend it if you are holding a grudge. It kinda messes you you. It sets in stone the precepts and ideas that will hinder a man later. This is the man who is bitter. Because it won’t heal until you find the man inside.
Comments, ideas, reading different things, all contribute to it. If you want yourself back...be careful of what you start to believe. Chances are it’s just your hurt little pvssy inside.

Now I don’t feel anything when I think of her. She is a non person in my life. Zero emotion. Not out of anger or hurt but because my ignorance caused it in many ways. Still, she is responsible for those she sleeps with.
Good that you see this now.

It's a total waste of energy resorting to revengeful tactic when you don't get any tangible benefits.

Everything a man does must be to his profit.

If a man seeks revenge then it must be in the context of seeking a quantifiable profit.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I know exactly what she is doing. If she was breaking up with me she would of deleted me from her original account and her friend wouldn't of added me. She wants to keep because I'm husband material but cheat aswel. I'm just gonna play dumb bang her and not get attached

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I know exactly what she is doing. If she was breaking up with me she would of deleted me from her original account and her friend wouldn't of added me. She wants to keep because I'm husband material but cheat aswel. I'm just gonna play dumb bang her and not get attached
So that means you fvck others and given the situation it would be safer to have another babe at a higher priority. She can be a sex partner as long as shes not causing issues.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Make sure you bang her in the ass and then stick ur d1ck in her mouth.

When the deed is done, lie in bed like a king and get her to make you some sandwiches.

That'll teach her who's the boss.

Don't forget to manipulate her into buying you some expensive stuff too.

Good luck !

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz she normally did buy me things before she went on her trip and cheated. I made her invest in me. Buying me beers and stuff. Making me lunch coffee etc: I'm baffled why she would cheat. As I always made her invest. I was a challenge. I was confident etc

jake-da-snake

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're spending wayyy too much time on this. Just pack up and go, stop interacting with her. That's the only good move to make in that situation. You seem young (like myself, I'm barely 19) so I would recommend just not dating in the first place. You can fuvk girls on the regular without having to date them. In most cases it's healthier than dating.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz she normally did buy me things before she went on her trip and cheated. I made her invest in me. Buying me beers and stuff. Making me lunch coffee etc: I'm baffled why she would cheat. As I always made her invest. I was a challenge. I was confident etc
Get her to buy more stuff - latest iPhone, new laptop, a rolex or even a bally shoe.

Treat her like a beta orbiter.

And when she looks pitiful, give her some pity fvck to hook her.

Let the grovelling start...

R

Ranger

@Spaz in her eyes if I was a hb id be a hb 8 or 9 to her. She just thinks because she got me she can get someone else lol
The worst position possible is the cuck. The side guy not only gets the dirtiest sex but he gets the most important part...her femininity and passion. The cuck gets vanilla mediocre sex and intimacy.