GrowingPains
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2018
- Messages
- 953
- Reaction score
- 690
- Age
- 30
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Yes its how they THINK they wish to be treated.I don't disagree. I don't believe I was arguing that men and women think the same way. I don't think all women consider this as advantageous, although it's for different reasons than men.
Let me correct that, how they THINK they wish to be treated by men. What they think they want is often different from what they need, from what they'd actually appreciate. So yeah, boys need a male role model, preferably both parents to learn from how a man interacts with a woman.
Sothe gilette commercial is just the tip of the iceberg huh?As someone in the marketing world, I can tell you it’s mostly been overtaken by women. I guarantee that 75%+ of the Gillette team is female.
Absolutely. The social veneer makes it seem mild. That stuff is everywhere.Sothe gilette commercial is just the tip of the iceberg huh?
Its going to be a straight up Sweden... Marketing penetrates deeply and if females can hijack a male marketing commercial they can do the rest. Sweden. You do know they are taking down alphas?Absolutely. The social veneer makes it seem mild. That stuff is everywhere.
It’s like being occupied by th Nazi’s in France after loosing the country in the war.
Some men are complete collaborators. Others are oblivious. The few...are the resistance.
America won the war for independence with 3% of the population fighting the British.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Sure. It’s bigger than one would think. It’s global.Its going to be a straight up Sweden... Marketing penetrates deeply and if females can hijack a male marketing commercial they can do the rest. Sweden. You do know they are taking down alphas?
An ad that inspires men to be winners instead of whiners.This is the gillette ad I saw when I was a kid that made me reach puberty on the spot...can you notice any difference?
The Sweden I've come to know is a breeding ground for effeminated men.Its going to be a straight up Sweden... Marketing penetrates deeply and if females can hijack a male marketing commercial they can do the rest. Sweden. You do know they are taking down alphas?
I wish I could use this, unfortunately you can't carry this past many airports.Do the right thing.![]()
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That’s revolting. Well that country is down the drain.The Sweden I've come to know is a breeding ground for effeminated men.
It's become so embedded within their society that it's now considered fashionable to act feminine.
Disgusting.
I do the same sometimes. If I check a second bag it comes with me as it’s under the plane. They always inspect it because they leave that notice in your bag that it was searched.I wish I could use this, unfortunately you can't carry this past many airports.
In some places you can't even bring along a can of shaving cream etc.
I usually land in some foreign country and buy toiletries packs at the duty free or just use the generic shiet at the hotel.
If you guys travel there and have swedish friends, you'll understand why a huge number of the male population is overseas, working and living in another country not wanting to return anytime soon.That’s revolting. Well that country is down the drain.
Couple of years ago in 2015 I was messaging this professional cyclist from Sweden. Saw her profile on Tinder. Some big bicycle championship was happening nearby. Anyway, she didn't care much for Sweden after travelling to many places. Just found that interesting.If you guys travel there and have swedish friends, you'll understand why a huge number of the male population is overseas, working and living in another country not wanting to return anytime soon.
Makes sense. It’s a ruined country and the men are patty-cake dudes now.Couple of years ago in 2015 I was messaging this professional cyclist from Sweden. Saw her profile on Tinder. Some big bicycle championship was happening nearby. Anyway, she didn't care much for Sweden after travelling to many places. Just found that interesting.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
This is the problem with women getting most of the college degrees. A lot of red pill guys say that men should withdraw from society, not try to educate themselves or advance because they don't want to pay taxes or contribute to a culture that is feminized. This is absolute nonsense, and as long as men keep the idea that they should retreat to a basement and play video games instead of working to advance themselves, things are just going to get worse. Do it for yourself at least, if not for society.As someone in the marketing world, I can tell you it’s mostly been overtaken by women. I guarantee that 75%+ of the Gillette team is female.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.