Boycott Gillette

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys travel there and have swedish friends, you'll understand why a huge number of the male population is overseas, working and living in another country not wanting to return anytime soon.
Couple of years ago in 2015 I was messaging this professional cyclist from Sweden. Saw her profile on Tinder. Some big bicycle championship was happening nearby. Anyway, she didn't care much for Sweden after travelling to many places. Just found that interesting.

R

Ranger

Couple of years ago in 2015 I was messaging this professional cyclist from Sweden. Saw her profile on Tinder. Some big bicycle championship was happening nearby. Anyway, she didn't care much for Sweden after travelling to many places. Just found that interesting.
Makes sense. It’s a ruined country and the men are patty-cake dudes now.
What woman wants to be around that?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone in the marketing world, I can tell you it’s mostly been overtaken by women. I guarantee that 75%+ of the Gillette team is female.
This is the problem with women getting most of the college degrees. A lot of red pill guys say that men should withdraw from society, not try to educate themselves or advance because they don't want to pay taxes or contribute to a culture that is feminized. This is absolute nonsense, and as long as men keep the idea that they should retreat to a basement and play video games instead of working to advance themselves, things are just going to get worse. Do it for yourself at least, if not for society.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P!SS OFF, GILLETTE!

I don't know where their home headquarters are, but protesters should start picketing the place 24/7.

billtx49

Reaction score
P!SS OFF, GILLETTE!

I don't know where their home headquarters are, but protesters should start picketing the place 24/7.
If their corporate is stupid enough to buy extremely gender biased advertising, protesters won’t increase their intelligence level…

R

Ranger

If their corporate is stupid enough to buy extremely gender biased advertising, protesters won’t increase their intelligence level…
The only thing that works is severe revenue decrease. Shareholders don’t like that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd really like to read that their stock, sales, and profits have plummeted.

they are owned by Proctor and Gamble.
Who are they? A couple of feminists?!
:)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The continued and perpetual wussification of our planet...

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, that's a lot of brands. I use a few of those, several even.
I have already changed my buying pattern to avoid these. So has my woman.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just bought Old Spice day before the commercial.
I like their deodorants. I'm not sure I can avoid all the P&G products, maybe it's best to keep the focus on Gillette. It may not even dawn on them why their antiperspirant sales are down (even if we could optimistically make a dent in them).

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, Gillette is trying to get millennials to be all soft and, shave their beards. Seems like they may be trying to reverse sales declines, due to beardos?:D