"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Boycott Gillette

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I don't disagree. I don't believe I was arguing that men and women think the same way. I don't think all women consider this as advantageous, although it's for different reasons than men.


Let me correct that, how they THINK they wish to be treated by men. What they think they want is often different from what they need, from what they'd actually appreciate. So yeah, boys need a male role model, preferably both parents to learn from how a man interacts with a woman.
Yes its how they THINK they wish to be treated.

I stand corrected haha
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
As someone in the marketing world, I can tell you it’s mostly been overtaken by women. I guarantee that 75%+ of the Gillette team is female.
Sothe gilette commercial is just the tip of the iceberg huh?
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Sothe gilette commercial is just the tip of the iceberg huh?
Absolutely. The social veneer makes it seem mild. That stuff is everywhere.

It’s like being occupied by th Nazi’s in France after loosing the country in the war.
Some men are complete collaborators. Others are oblivious. The few...are the resistance.

America won the war for independence with 3% of the population fighting the British.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Absolutely. The social veneer makes it seem mild. That stuff is everywhere.

It’s like being occupied by th Nazi’s in France after loosing the country in the war.
Some men are complete collaborators. Others are oblivious. The few...are the resistance.

America won the war for independence with 3% of the population fighting the British.
Its going to be a straight up Sweden... Marketing penetrates deeply and if females can hijack a male marketing commercial they can do the rest. Sweden. You do know they are taking down alphas?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
Its going to be a straight up Sweden... Marketing penetrates deeply and if females can hijack a male marketing commercial they can do the rest. Sweden. You do know they are taking down alphas?
Sure. It’s bigger than one would think. It’s global.
This is why civilizations fail.
Same reasons.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Its going to be a straight up Sweden... Marketing penetrates deeply and if females can hijack a male marketing commercial they can do the rest. Sweden. You do know they are taking down alphas?
The Sweden I've come to know is a breeding ground for effeminated men.

It's become so embedded within their society that it's now considered fashionable to act feminine.

Disgusting.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Do the right thing. :)
I wish I could use this, unfortunately you can't carry this past many airports.

In some places you can't even bring along a can of shaving cream etc.

I usually land in some foreign country and buy toiletries packs at the duty free or just use the generic shiet at the hotel.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
The Sweden I've come to know is a breeding ground for effeminated men.

It's become so embedded within their society that it's now considered fashionable to act feminine.

Disgusting.
That’s revolting. Well that country is down the drain.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I wish I could use this, unfortunately you can't carry this past many airports.

In some places you can't even bring along a can of shaving cream etc.

I usually land in some foreign country and buy toiletries packs at the duty free or just use the generic shiet at the hotel.
I do the same sometimes. If I check a second bag it comes with me as it’s under the plane. They always inspect it because they leave that notice in your bag that it was searched.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
If you guys travel there and have swedish friends, you'll understand why a huge number of the male population is overseas, working and living in another country not wanting to return anytime soon.
Couple of years ago in 2015 I was messaging this professional cyclist from Sweden. Saw her profile on Tinder. Some big bicycle championship was happening nearby. Anyway, she didn't care much for Sweden after travelling to many places. Just found that interesting.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Couple of years ago in 2015 I was messaging this professional cyclist from Sweden. Saw her profile on Tinder. Some big bicycle championship was happening nearby. Anyway, she didn't care much for Sweden after travelling to many places. Just found that interesting.
Makes sense. It’s a ruined country and the men are patty-cake dudes now.
What woman wants to be around that?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
As someone in the marketing world, I can tell you it’s mostly been overtaken by women. I guarantee that 75%+ of the Gillette team is female.
This is the problem with women getting most of the college degrees. A lot of red pill guys say that men should withdraw from society, not try to educate themselves or advance because they don't want to pay taxes or contribute to a culture that is feminized. This is absolute nonsense, and as long as men keep the idea that they should retreat to a basement and play video games instead of working to advance themselves, things are just going to get worse. Do it for yourself at least, if not for society.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
P!SS OFF, GILLETTE!

I don't know where their home headquarters are, but protesters should start picketing the place 24/7.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top