Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boycott Gillette

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are sensitive to the opinion of people, if it becomes common knowledge that gillette is a cuck brand, no chicks will keep them in their cart or ask for them.

The guy who came up with "gillette the best an incel can get" was pretty close to it.
Not true. Being the cvxk brand shows hes sensitive to the needs of the evil overlords. She would be supporting that cause. Gilette is banking that MORE females will buy the product.

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not intentionally boycotting anyone but I’m not going to buy anything from them either. Haven’t used Gillette for a long time. I’ve been using a safety razor for a while now, mainly due to environmental purposes (so much plastic for everything).

Back when shave club came out I almost bought into it. I researched it and everything I read were that their razors are from Dorco. I bought directly from Dorco and they worked well and were cheaper. I still get spam from them so after the Gillette ad I bought some more. They just came in the mail 20 minutes ago.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true. Being the cvxk brand shows hes sensitive to the needs of the evil overlords. She would be supporting that cause. Gilette is banking that MORE females will buy the product.
A girl wont buy her bf a razor from a brand known to serve cucks, she would buy it for herself if she is a sjw but not the other case.

I could be wrong ofc, it always amaze me how women can take stupid decisions or embarass their own men in the western world....Im probably too logical and common sense oriented to properly predict their behaviour.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when shave club came out I almost bought into it. I researched it and everything I read were that their razors are from Dorco. I bought directly from Dorco and they worked well and were cheaper. I still get spam from them so after the Gillette ad I bought some more. They just came in the mail 20 minutes ago.
Interesting information. I saw they have a safety razor kit with 30 blades for $25, sounds reasonable. Only thing is, I recall trying a safety razor once and I didn't like it, seemed awkward and prone to nicks. There's probably a good reason the disposables became so popular. I have a very tough beard so that might factor into it. I prefer a double blade but I didn't see one on Dorco's site, which is odd because Dollar Shave Club has one.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
"gillette the best an incel can get"
I'm going to repeatedly quote this to my woman and then just give her a wicked smile.

I'd bet she'll stop buying anything that's branded as Gillette for me haha

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting information. I saw they have a safety razor kit with 30 blades for $25, sounds reasonable. Only thing is, I recall trying a safety razor once and I didn't like it, seemed awkward and prone to nicks. There's probably a good reason the disposables became so popular. I have a very tough beard so that might factor into it. I prefer a double blade but I didn't see one on Dorco's site, which is odd because Dollar Shave Club has one.

You’re right about being more prone to nicks. It gets the job done but you have to be a little more careful. I usually just shave my neck, so with the multi blade cartridges it’s so damn easy. Not sure about Dorco and Shave club it was a few years back when I read this. But the Pace whatever blade was solid.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too early to tell yet. Resistance floor is at about 90 since the dip to 84 on December 24th of last year. At the time of this writing the chart shows 94.

I'd love to see it drop, but we need another week for the trend to establish if it's there.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About this ad,

All the women and homo male (gay m'en) are sharing these on Facebook.

A minorité of guys support it.

Most male comments bash it.

You can wonder how many are right wing bots or "fake news" since they keep repeating the same stuff over and over with different names.

Still the dislike/negative comments are over taking the ad.

The AD was geared towards women, they do the shopping and likely are the ones who choose which "brand" are used... "Here honey try this brand of razor" ... "Oh my wife i love it"... Who decided which razor to use : your dad or your mom :p

Stupid ad but it did do a buzz and it shows alot of stuff wrong in current social/commercial context

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy stops 2 boys who are clearly play wrestling. That is natural masculine behavior by boys. They will grow up weak.

Guys stop friends from simple flirting.

There is nothing wrong with whistling.

I could go on.
It was a calculated market play.

Women spend. Cucks marry *****s. They spend theur money.

Imagine, a Gillette ad on open hypergamy, divorce rape, 80% of divorce initiated by women, predisposition to bulking season, high kills, and playing house when SMV craters and playboy stops calling.

I don't care about what is going on in society nor Gillette. Its not even about their market shares but not allocating dollars towards cuck.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, informative video, @Desdinova. The more I hear about this ad, the more it p!sses me off.
There's a battle being waged for the minds of men, between the feminists and more traditional masculinity.

That Uber ad from the same director is interesting.
And if that lady didn't lose her job from that "singing vagina" commercial, I don't know if she'll get in any trouble for this one.

Also interesting where he says that Schick, Dollar Shave Club, and Harry's had toxic masculinity material on twitter or on their website, but have deleted them in light of the Gillette ad.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw
Good, informative video, @Desdinova. The more I hear about this ad, the more it p!sses me off.
There's a battle being waged for the minds of men, between the feminists and more traditional masculinity.

That Uber ad from the same director is interesting.
And if that lady didn't lose her job from that "singing vagina" commercial, I don't know if she'll get in any trouble for this one.

Also interesting where he says that Schick, Dollar Shave Club, and Harry's had toxic masculinity material on twitter or on their website, but have deleted them in light of the Gillette ad.
I saw Harry's very similar advert but haven't been able to find it again. I keep seeing guys saying they will switch to Harry's but it's the same damn thing. I got a Bulldog razor for Xmas with all their shaving creams and post shave moisturizer etc. Their products are natural and great for my skin. Buy Bulldog.