Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boycott Gillette

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreal.. and the social feminization of men continues..

Won’t be buying Gillette anymore that’s for sure.
I bought before i saw this. And i was looking like the house of david and or my pet monster's Beaster but still out getting baeeeees.

Gillette had tgat cucky stylet ad too.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest here. I can't remember the last time I had to buy a razor, because my girlfriend keeps me stocked.
I wonder how many guys are in a similar boat? Maybe they figure the women are the ones who buy the bathroom supplies?
I purchase my own products (Schick anyone?) that includes razors, shaving cream, soap, shampoo, conditioner, and of course my suavecito pomade.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason this whole fvcking sh*t show of a commercial doesn't sit well with many is because of the deep rooted message it sends out. Society overall wants to make Men softer, more feminine with feminine traits / qualities and sh*t like this keeps pushing the agenda further and further into everyone's faces. What does it come down to? Control. Women as a group is easier to control than Men as a group, So society wants more Men to be low driven, have low testosterone, low resistance and just totally weak. It's a slap in the face of masculinity. That part where that young boy is holding his mom running away from bullies, He needs to be taught to stand up to those other kids or else he will grow up and get taken advantage of when he's older. Either that or he'll bottle up everything until one day he can't take it anymore and arms himself to shoot and kill anyone who pokes fun at him because he was never taught as a young boy to stand up for himself.

One of the other things that really pissed me off was the parts where the guy is making a move to approach a girl and the other guy steps in to say "Not cool, Not cool" Get The FVCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT! Imagine if you saw a cute girl you wanted to talk to and someone steps in your way and says "Whoa buddy that's not cool, not cool" It's such a joke! They want Men to be a delicate little flower.

This will backfire for young Women as well because at a deep level they will crave a strong dominant masculine Man but there will be none to be found because the younger generation of Men are being taught to be soft & passive.

Serenity

Reaction score
Whilst that may be true for men in general and of which I do support ur stance you'll need to remember that how we think or how we interact with the world is vastly different then how a woman thinks or interact with the world.
I don't disagree. I don't believe I was arguing that men and women think the same way. I don't think all women consider this as advantageous, although it's for different reasons than men.

Their idea of what a man should be is basically simplistic = how they WISH to be treated by men. That's it.
Let me correct that, how they THINK they wish to be treated by men. What they think they want is often different from what they need, from what they'd actually appreciate. So yeah, boys need a male role model, preferably both parents to learn from how a man interacts with a woman.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't disagree. I don't believe I was arguing that men and women think the same way. I don't think all women consider this as advantageous, although it's for different reasons than men.

Let me correct that, how they THINK they wish to be treated by men. What they think they want is often different from what they need, from what they'd actually appreciate. So yeah, boys need a male role model, preferably both parents to learn from how a man interacts with a woman.
Yes its how they THINK they wish to be treated.

I stand corrected haha

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone in the marketing world, I can tell you it’s mostly been overtaken by women. I guarantee that 75%+ of the Gillette team is female.
Sothe gilette commercial is just the tip of the iceberg huh?

R

Ranger

Sothe gilette commercial is just the tip of the iceberg huh?
Absolutely. The social veneer makes it seem mild. That stuff is everywhere.

It’s like being occupied by th Nazi’s in France after loosing the country in the war.
Some men are complete collaborators. Others are oblivious. The few...are the resistance.

America won the war for independence with 3% of the population fighting the British.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. The social veneer makes it seem mild. That stuff is everywhere.

It’s like being occupied by th Nazi’s in France after loosing the country in the war.
Some men are complete collaborators. Others are oblivious. The few...are the resistance.

America won the war for independence with 3% of the population fighting the British.
Its going to be a straight up Sweden... Marketing penetrates deeply and if females can hijack a male marketing commercial they can do the rest. Sweden. You do know they are taking down alphas?

R

Ranger

Its going to be a straight up Sweden... Marketing penetrates deeply and if females can hijack a male marketing commercial they can do the rest. Sweden. You do know they are taking down alphas?
Sure. It’s bigger than one would think. It’s global.
This is why civilizations fail.
Same reasons.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The Sweden I've come to know is a breeding ground for effeminated men.

It's become so embedded within their society that it's now considered fashionable to act feminine.

Disgusting.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Do the right thing. :)
I wish I could use this, unfortunately you can't carry this past many airports.

In some places you can't even bring along a can of shaving cream etc.

I usually land in some foreign country and buy toiletries packs at the duty free or just use the generic shiet at the hotel.

R

Ranger

The Sweden I've come to know is a breeding ground for effeminated men.

It's become so embedded within their society that it's now considered fashionable to act feminine.

Disgusting.
That’s revolting. Well that country is down the drain.

R

Ranger

I wish I could use this, unfortunately you can't carry this past many airports.

In some places you can't even bring along a can of shaving cream etc.

I usually land in some foreign country and buy toiletries packs at the duty free or just use the generic shiet at the hotel.
I do the same sometimes. If I check a second bag it comes with me as it’s under the plane. They always inspect it because they leave that notice in your bag that it was searched.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys travel there and have swedish friends, you'll understand why a huge number of the male population is overseas, working and living in another country not wanting to return anytime soon.
Couple of years ago in 2015 I was messaging this professional cyclist from Sweden. Saw her profile on Tinder. Some big bicycle championship was happening nearby. Anyway, she didn't care much for Sweden after travelling to many places. Just found that interesting.

R

Ranger

Couple of years ago in 2015 I was messaging this professional cyclist from Sweden. Saw her profile on Tinder. Some big bicycle championship was happening nearby. Anyway, she didn't care much for Sweden after travelling to many places. Just found that interesting.
Makes sense. It’s a ruined country and the men are patty-cake dudes now.
What woman wants to be around that?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone in the marketing world, I can tell you it’s mostly been overtaken by women. I guarantee that 75%+ of the Gillette team is female.
This is the problem with women getting most of the college degrees. A lot of red pill guys say that men should withdraw from society, not try to educate themselves or advance because they don't want to pay taxes or contribute to a culture that is feminized. This is absolute nonsense, and as long as men keep the idea that they should retreat to a basement and play video games instead of working to advance themselves, things are just going to get worse. Do it for yourself at least, if not for society.