the opposite isn't always true, unfortunately. (with bad penis)Hormonal needs wont make bad pvssy into good pvssy. But you will make use of it.
Gonna try to stop swearing so no more vulgarity, I think D is a swear word
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
the opposite isn't always true, unfortunately. (with bad penis)Hormonal needs wont make bad pvssy into good pvssy. But you will make use of it.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
They won't keep coming back to bad penis.the opposite isn't always true, unfortunately. (with bad penis)
Gonna try to stop swearing so no more vulgarity, I think D is a swear word
that's right.They won't keep coming back to bad penis.
Desire and good d1ck are two different things. Desire can't be negotiated.that's right.
a lot will keep trying and trying but eventually gotta say the words 'I'm no longer attracted'
someone figures out how to negotiate desire I'll study it
hmm, I don't know much.Desire and good d1ck are two different things. Desire can't be negotiated.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
A man can have good D to others and she does not see him in a sexual light.hmm, I don't know much.
Because I thought there has to be desire or its not deemed good D.
Can't separate emotion from action. I might learn how the more I read on here.
this is trueA man can have good D to others and she does not see him in a sexual light.
Yes...I have been with a few women who just had pvssies that didn't work for me...the one had a very deep pvssy and even though I am a little above average and worked her hard I felt like I wasn't getting far enough in there to really make her cvm hard. And she didn't like fingering so I couldn't even use those skills to my advantage...Is there a such thing as "good pvssy" and "bad pvssy"? Do you have preferences on the look? The scent? How the insides are laid out? How it responds to you? The texture? The effect it has on your mind? They are different...
Dude the no friction part was pretty funny. I've experienced that before. Some Women can feel extremely loose.Yes...I have been with a few women who just had pvssies that didn't work for me...the one had a very deep pvssy and even though I am a little above average and worked her hard I felt like I wasn't getting far enough in there to really make her cvm hard. And she didn't like fingering so I couldn't even use those skills to my advantage...
Another just had a very loose pvssy and it didn't really provide any friction at all...it was like I was fvcking air.
A few others I turned down sex with because I didn't like the smell...instant boner loss.
Like a hefty bag. And you got a fat kielbasa in your pants that make a majority of females feel tight.Dude the no friction part was pretty funny. I've experienced that before. Some Women can feel extremely loose.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.