Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being with one Woman...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's right.
a lot will keep trying and trying but eventually gotta say the words 'I'm no longer attracted'

someone figures out how to negotiate desire I'll study it
Desire and good d1ck are two different things. Desire can't be negotiated.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, I don't know much.

Because I thought there has to be desire or its not deemed good D.
Can't separate emotion from action. I might learn how the more I read on here.
A man can have good D to others and she does not see him in a sexual light.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
A man can have good D to others and she does not see him in a sexual light.
this is true

same with females; some guys just don't see any hotness in a girl anymore

I totally accept and understand how challenging it is to be with one woman as Op's title thread.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Is there a such thing as "good pvssy" and "bad pvssy"? Do you have preferences on the look? The scent? How the insides are laid out? How it responds to you? The texture? The effect it has on your mind? They are different...
Yes...I have been with a few women who just had pvssies that didn't work for me...the one had a very deep pvssy and even though I am a little above average and worked her hard I felt like I wasn't getting far enough in there to really make her cvm hard. And she didn't like fingering so I couldn't even use those skills to my advantage...

Another just had a very loose pvssy and it didn't really provide any friction at all...it was like I was fvcking air.

A few others I turned down sex with because I didn't like the smell...instant boner loss.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes...I have been with a few women who just had pvssies that didn't work for me...the one had a very deep pvssy and even though I am a little above average and worked her hard I felt like I wasn't getting far enough in there to really make her cvm hard. And she didn't like fingering so I couldn't even use those skills to my advantage...

Another just had a very loose pvssy and it didn't really provide any friction at all...it was like I was fvcking air.

A few others I turned down sex with because I didn't like the smell...instant boner loss.
Dude the no friction part was pretty funny. I've experienced that before. Some Women can feel extremely loose.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude the no friction part was pretty funny. I've experienced that before. Some Women can feel extremely loose.
Like a hefty bag. And you got a fat kielbasa in your pants that make a majority of females feel tight.