"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Being with one Woman...

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
that's right.
a lot will keep trying and trying but eventually gotta say the words 'I'm no longer attracted'

someone figures out how to negotiate desire I'll study it
Desire and good d1ck are two different things. Desire can't be negotiated.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
hmm, I don't know much.

Because I thought there has to be desire or its not deemed good D.
Can't separate emotion from action. I might learn how the more I read on here.
A man can have good D to others and she does not see him in a sexual light.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
A man can have good D to others and she does not see him in a sexual light.
this is true

same with females; some guys just don't see any hotness in a girl anymore

I totally accept and understand how challenging it is to be with one woman as Op's title thread.
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
Is there a such thing as "good pvssy" and "bad pvssy"? Do you have preferences on the look? The scent? How the insides are laid out? How it responds to you? The texture? The effect it has on your mind? They are different...
Yes...I have been with a few women who just had pvssies that didn't work for me...the one had a very deep pvssy and even though I am a little above average and worked her hard I felt like I wasn't getting far enough in there to really make her cvm hard. And she didn't like fingering so I couldn't even use those skills to my advantage...

Another just had a very loose pvssy and it didn't really provide any friction at all...it was like I was fvcking air.

A few others I turned down sex with because I didn't like the smell...instant boner loss.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Yes...I have been with a few women who just had pvssies that didn't work for me...the one had a very deep pvssy and even though I am a little above average and worked her hard I felt like I wasn't getting far enough in there to really make her cvm hard. And she didn't like fingering so I couldn't even use those skills to my advantage...

Another just had a very loose pvssy and it didn't really provide any friction at all...it was like I was fvcking air.

A few others I turned down sex with because I didn't like the smell...instant boner loss.
Dude the no friction part was pretty funny. I've experienced that before. Some Women can feel extremely loose.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Dude the no friction part was pretty funny. I've experienced that before. Some Women can feel extremely loose.
Like a hefty bag. And you got a fat kielbasa in your pants that make a majority of females feel tight.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top