Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone pull off LTR without marriage??

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I could suggest one just emigrate to those countries without getting married.
'

If that was as easy as you say then the entire 3rd world would be living in the 1st. If this is an American problem, the solution is quite simple, change the country and seek a solution elsewhere. It seems the same message you are repeating over and over is 'marriage is bad for men, we are powerless to do anything about it so lets not try and instead live as societal deviants'. Do you honestly believe that all men in the world suffer from your American problems? Look around, married immigrant families are buying America lock, stock and barrel while you are looking for a new woman to fvk. Young Americans are running off to fight ISIS while Muslim families buy up houses and have 10 children each. A China man is the new owner of a prominent NYC hotel chain... what have you accomplished by staying single? I honestly wonder how many of you are from single parent households. More to the point, I wonder how many of you have created single parent households. Marriage and children IS working for other men.

Without the symbol of marriage there can be no family, no unity and no solidarity. Say what you will, disagree if you want, your country is a perfect example of what happens when people give up and live for 'the short term'. One thing I think we can all agree on, America's time is short.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Also, these just crossed my mind. Benefits:

Single beta's and even single players will follow a strong married man. No man will truly trust or follow a 'player', most betas and white knights HATE jerks but they will follow a married jerk's advice to the letter. You will get automatic respect from any man who is married or 'in the same boat'. When I speak, I need only mention my wife and automatically females soften and fall all over themselves to help me. Women are more interested in sleeping with, dating and pleasing married men, it is a sign of a high status male. Also women will listen to and follow the words of a strong married man more quickly than she will a single guy. Women are very rarely 'threatened' by a married man, so you can do stuff that would make a single player's jaw drop in awe. I've gotten adult women to take their dresses off in the middle of class to compare legs, creating that kind of rapport doesn't come without game+marriage. You should see what I can make women do and what women will send me over the net. I can call them ugly to their faces and they laugh and sometimes agree, there is no air of b1tchiness or resentment. I've had tons of women send me sexy pictures and ask 'what can I change to make me more pretty?'. Look at BB's threads, he can't beat the 'female friends' off fast enough. Married men are in positions of power over women, something single 'never married' players could never fully grasp. Marriage is the highest ambition of EVERY woman on the planet. Do YOU think you can influence America's women from a single standpoint? I've crushed and converted more than a few Western girl's feminist bullsh1t just by introducing them to my ultra-feminine wife and telling them what they need to do differently. Traditional couples will always have power over the 'lost'.

Almost all of my successful friend's are married or in LTRs, several have kids. Almost all of my highly unsuccessful friend's are unmarried, save for one... he has an ugly ass American gf. Married men are more apt to trust each other and, I feel, prefer each other's company over hanging around with single guys. A lot of single guys have yet to 'get it', there is something to passing through a difficult situation with other men that brings them closer together. I would be more apt to trust a married man to cover my back in times of war than I would a single man.

Both a best friend from home and I got into sosuave and game at about the same time 10 or so years ago. He was a zealot and had access to all the major sites. He followed the Mystery Method to the letter and sarged more women than I can count. Going on 4 years now he has been married to a so-so girl with a winning personality. He had a sh1tty job prior to meeting her and bounced back and forth between factory gigs for awhile. After meeting her he cleaned his life up and is now a nurse making decent money. Another supreme player and major drug dealer I knew back in high school married a young teacher. They had a kid and I guess it sobered him up quite a bit because he joined the OPP, now he's a detective or something in the drug enforcement squad. Another bouncer I know that slayed women left, right and center, settled down with a nice girl, had 3 kids and opened his own agency where he makes 10 times the amount he made working the nightclubs. You need to believe things will get better, or why work, why live... why even bother existing?

Finally, IMO, marrying and having children shows gratitude to our soldiers, past, present and future and their efforts to protect us and our way of life. Not marrying, not having children and leading an unproductive life is most certainly a spit in the face to every man who died trying to protect us and what they fought for.

I would go so far as to wonder if success can even be achieved without marriage. Nearly every man who ever did anything great in History was married in some way.. some to multiple wives. I would bet even the great POOK is probably married right now with kids.

If not he should PM me and I can hook that up for him. Married men want to help other men, the more married men we have, the better the outlook for the future is. People aren't getting married anymore and can you seriously tell me America's men & women are in a better position now than they were 50 years ago?

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all, And in the darkness bind them. You can't combat feminism without one.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Men follow leaders, whether single or not.
Find me a president who wasn't married.

Find me a king that never took a queen.

The real point is that most anyone in a 1st world country doesn't care to move to $hit-holes.
I agree, I would never move to America.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing to come out of my marriage is my 2 daughters. I can't imagine my life without them at this point.

Even though my marriage ultimately failed and the divorce was horrible, I can never say that having children with my ex was wrong. It was the rightest thing I've ever done.

Nowadays, there's no longer a stigma with regard to having children out of marriage. So if I wanted to have kids, I wouldn't balk at it, I would just do it within a deeply committed relationship.

However, I'm glad I've already got my daughters and that the divorce occured after they were legal age. I cannot even imagine going through divorce with underage children...

-Augustus-

pumpkin-head

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Yep, you're absolutely right about the first half...

They want to "get" married. They don't want to "be" married.
They definitely want to have kids and then they want the child support and their husband's testicles along with the check.
A few women will be like that, not every woman takes the husband to the cleaners.

pumpkin-head

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
We've already seen that marriage as a priority has taken a severe decline in recent decades. Right now, my guess is that this decline will continue before it gets better.

Also, remember the stats that state only about 40% of men have reproduced. For the remaining 60%, was marriage the top priority for all of them? I'm sure a lot of them had more pressing concerns, like survival. Maybe marriage was a priority for some of them, but they were cut out of the loop anyway - maybe through wars, rejection, or an early death.
More people are waiting to get married until they are older, nevertheless a marriage does happen for the majority of people around the world. If people are waiting until their 40's to get married and remarried the reproduction rate for women dramatically goes down. Marriage is still a top priority for most people in the world and will continue to be. Having personal views against marriage is perfectly fine, don't deny that marriage is what the norm has been for cultures for thousands of years.

pumpkin-head

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
There's no "right woman".

The "right woman," "the one," and "the soulmate" are fictional characters, marketing ploys designed to bring revenue to particular industries. Marriage and Divorce are to Judges, Attorneys, Churches and Hallmark.....like Santa Claus/Christmas and the Easter Bunny/Easter are to Retail Stores.
Tell that to the hundreds of millions married couple throughout our thousands years of history who had a great life with marriage. Being afraid with a negative opinion ingrained into your head is a terrible thing.

pumpkin-head

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
There are few divorced men who thought they DID NOT choose the right woman when they were marrying.

I have a guy I work with, a good friends really. His wife cheated on him, would not STOP cheating on him when caught, went for psychiatric help but STILL won possession of the kids.

The result? My friend has to pay ridiculous child-support and alimony, all because she cheated and managed to get the children despite her mental problems.

But it gets better. His oldest is going to college and his other daughter is about to go. She wants to be an artist but he said to get a degree which pays and has a return on investment. The ex brought him to court AND.....he is now forced to pay for his daughter's college.

When did paying for college become the full duty of the father? What happened to kids taking out student loans or funding their own education? He funded his own. I funded my own. But NOW the daughter has the right to a full-ride and the ex has the right to file for it, all at the expense of the ex-husband.....when all he wanted was for her to get a degree in something she likes but also makes money, and he still would have paid for it.

Marriage? You would have to be a total pumpkin-head to buy into that garbage.

Marriage has been the foundation of civilized cultures for thousands of years, only a small percentage of people have problems with it today. Marriage is something that almost everybody has though about and normally does at some point. Marriage is required in some cultures for class status in the hierarchy. One friend compared to the millions of happily married couples and you are scared of marriage thinking a divorce will happen to you? They should've made a better choice if they did not think she was the right woman.

pumpkin-head

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Really? I am curious how you know this. My experience has been far far different....and I have actually been through it and have 7-10 friends who have as well.
7-10 friends including you does not account for the millions of strong marriages around the world. Who knows how you and your friends conducted yourselves in the marriage, many factors determine failed marriages when you look at it broadly, still the number of stable marriages are far greater than failed marriages that includes remarried couples who have a stable marriage after a failed marriage.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is a great discussion, I hope it continues and that they sticky this thread because it's a good debate on both sides of the pro and con "get married" argument.

Social Leper

The reason for this is because if you are going to have kids with a woman they are probably going to want some kind commitment. Secondly, from a personal perspective, I have not decided where I see myself settling and any LTR willing to compromise her own future in order to follow me round the world probably deserves some kind of "security" out the arrangement.
Very similar to what Colossus said earlier and this is NOTHING but pre-programmed societal "group think" ingrained into your skull. Listen, let's face facts here...MOST women won't even get married even one time within our generation. The marriage rates are decreasing every year, women don't even see marriage as they used to in prior generations as some "must-have," today it's more of a "want to do before I die" type of thing.

This notion that you can't have another relationship structure besides marriage for a committed LTR is ludicrous. You guys are afraid you are going to "lose out on a great girl who loves you" when a GREAT GIRL who loves you will LOVE YOU in damn near any type of relationship structure. Does the notion of "love" begin once you enter a marriage contract? Or are you "in love" from a result of spending time and building rapport with each other?

Social Leper

I would also have no issues paying a fair level of child support (they are my kids after all) as long as it came with being able to see my kids a reasonable amount.
I agree with you, but "fair" is what the current system here in the US is NOT. At any moment the woman can make your life a living hell requiring you to pay out of the a.ss for "child support" where 70% of the payments do NOTHING to support the child....while also fighting to keep you from even seeing the child more than 2-4 times a month. That's the system. At ANY MOMENT the woman can make up her mind and go downtown to the Family Court to fvck your shyt up. Is that fair? Is that balanced?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Colossus

Tenacity-

I am going to outline for you in simple format one last time why your ARGUMENTS (not your opinions) are weak:

1. The stats you gave us (2 links to CDC/Census Bureau divorce stats) only tell us what we already know---divorce is high and women typically initiate it. They don't bolster your stance that never marrying leads to a superior outcome.
Lol, dude those stats and my commentary based on them IS all the information you need. I gave you the Commercial Loan Underwriting example, I'll repeat it once again. If you are looking to invest in a group of businesses within a market where the default rate is SKY HIGH and you are seeing other investors left and right losing their principal investment...would it be prudent to initiate a loan approval? Yes or No? Wouldn't it be prudent to put that MARKET on your Restricted List UNTIL the market climate changes? Yes or No?

The simple FACT that the marriage market is shyt right now in terms of the general quantity of women that are marriage material in the first place, with a divorce system that's shyt right now in terms of an inefficient process designed to line the pockets of Divorce Attorneys and Judges, with a line of financially screwed, suicidal and already laying in a coffin from having committed suicide MEN...that's ENOUGH damn information for any PRUDENT person to say hold up, maybe this is NOT a prudent investment to make (getting married).

And maybe, it's best to opt for an alternative relationship structure such as the one I propose, which is the No Cohabitation (she has her place - I have mine) structure for an LTR.

If we decide to have kids, we will try to work this out with a joint agreement outside of the Courts, if not, then your "financial screwing" is at least limited to the child support and only for the remainder of the 16-18 years of the child's early life. Not FOREVER in terms of alimony or having to hand over 50% of your assets in terms of a divorce. As I said earlier, you could get screwed with child support but still SURVIVE....it will be hard to survive with a financial screwing of divorce AND child support.

Also with the child support system, there's WAYS you can risk manage that area. You should choose a woman within the No Cohabitation structure I proposed who makes "about" or "more" money than you make, and make sure you get an Attorney that gets you joint custody. That way, the child support payments can be more "balanced" even though they still won't be technically "fair".

Colossus

2. You propose that the odds of a negative outcome (divorce and the possibility of divorce rape) are so high that they negate any potential benefits of marriage, and that all said benefits can be attained without marrying.

The first part of your thesis is your OPINION (because first marriages have a <50% divorce rate, meaning greater than 50/50 odds of success, and you cant really prove what percentage of divorces result in divorce "rape", as it were. All you have are anecdotes.)
You want to only focus on the first marriage divorce rates at around 41% on average based on the stats, but marriage is an "institution" in and of itself and second, third, plus marriages should be included in the total. But again....let's just focus on first marriages then okay?

You have about a 50% FAILURE RATE. Colossus, here's a question, would you make an investment in something that required a significant amount of your time, energy and ASSETS....where there was a 50% chance you could lose significantly, and if within the 50% chance you "succeed" you might not be totally satisfied with the results 50% of the time OR for the other 50% of the time you might come to realize that the "benefits" you received could have been obtained WITHOUT participating in the risk in the first place?

Lol, you know what getting married today is like for the successful man? It's like having land with a shyt load of gold underneath, which technically means you own the gold because you own the land it's buried under. Say one day you wake up and say, "Hmmm...I want some gold!" But instead of going into your backyard and just "digging up the gold," you instead go on the financial markets and "invest" in gold as a commodity and subject yourself to the ups, downs, etc. of the market's gold prices. By investing in the market, seeing as though gold is very volatile, you risk losing your ENTIRE investment...for a "benefit/commodity"...that you ALREADY HAD lol.

Colossus

As I stated previously, eventually you are going to meet a girl (or girls) you really, really like. When this happens, human nature takes over and you will naturally start making each other a bigger part of your lives.
Well, "human nature" also gives me the urge to eat Snicker bars all day, eat french fries, and eat baby back ribs, even though they are HORRIBLE for my nutrition. However, have you ever heard of something called, I don't know...self control and discipline lol? You develop your morals, standards and values and you STICK to them. You don't fold.

Colossus

Oh, and I'll make one prediction to go on record: I bet you, Tenacity, will be married within 5 years. If not I'll buy you a case of beer.
Well, I don't drink anymore lol, so instead of the beer can I get a 5lb tub of Gold Standard?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
MOST AMERICAN women won't even get married even one time within our generation. The marriage rates are decreasing every year, women don't even see marriage as they used to in prior generations as some "must-have," today it's more of a "want to do before I die" type of thing.

This notion that you can't have another relationship structure besides marriage for a committed LTR is ludicrous. You guys are afraid you are going to "lose out on a great girl who loves you" when a GREAT GIRL who loves you will LOVE YOU in damn near any type of relationship structure. Does the notion of "love" begin once you enter a marriage contract? Or are you "in love" from a result of spending time and building rapport with each other?
Marriage shows ownership and women want nothing more in life then to know they are owned and cared for. Its a sign of respect in society and without it, there is no way to legitimize the relationship. No SANE woman wants to be reminded that she is nothing but a cheap wh0re, to be used ONLY for sexual pleasure, she wants to show that she is going to be birthing a child with a man who intends to keep her. My wife is also my best-friend and how un-greatful and disrespectful would it be for me to show my appreciation for all she does by not putting a little handcuff around her finger that says to others, she belongs to a man [other than her father]. Women do actually enjoy being 'sex/slaves' but they just want a little credit for their hard work and be in someMAN's care. It's the only thing that separates a prostitute from a woman. Imagine you have a daughter and the guy who is banging her tells you that she is just a short term relationship. I would bury that fcker six feet under. Not marrying her is disrespectful not only to her but to her entire family (and all the men that made her existence possible). She brings great shame to a father that spent his ENTIRE life pouring in resources to see his child succeed. In essence, the contract of marriage is really a contract between two families that says you won't 'run off with the goods'. I'll give you an example: When I started really giving it to my wife and she started telling people we were 'a thing', I got a visit from her brother. He brought with him a large curved knife and just wanted to make it known that I would be bringing great shame upon the family (in her village) if I didn't have the best intentions. Of course, I already wanted to marry her at that point but still, who wants to be the sister or father of a wh0re? Who wants to look a 'playa' in the face as he 'legally' steals from your family? What does that say about you? You are POWERLESS as a man to change things... familial disrespect in the 3rd world can very often result in death.

My wife proudly informs people that I was her 1st and only boyfriend before I married her. Other women always want to know how she had 'the fairytale' relationship, it starts with a man who is in command of himself and his mate. Successful, traditional relationships are the virus that will kill feminism. Women WANT to take care of their men, you have to be step up and show that you are her master and commander.

Can you imagine a woman making you meals and waiting on you hand and foot without being in a legitimate relationship? Would your mother or wife do that for anyone but family? Everyone likes to be appreciated for what they do. Women want to be a part of families, its in their nature. She WANTS to be YOUR b1tch. She'll spend her entire life dreaming of the day her father can exchange ownership of her with another man and the rest of that time imagining a life where she serves your children.

Dodge what point Danger? Your problem is you think that America is some shining jewel for everyone to live up to? Americans are so brainwashed to think their country is the best place on Earth, that likely they'll never leave. Having lived there, and been to over 20 states myself, I can attest to the place being an absolute piece of sh1t compared to most other civilized 1st world countries. And a large percentage of people from the rest of the world DO travel outside their borders despite having universal healthcare at home.... if they didn't, there wouldn't even BE an America (a British colony). If things were so wonderful there, Tenacity wouldn't have any stats to quote.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Very similar to what Colossus said earlier and this is NOTHING but pre-programmed societal "group think" ingrained into your skull. Listen, let's face facts here...MOST women won't even get married even one time within our generation. The marriage rates are decreasing every year, women don't even see marriage as they used to in prior generations as some "must-have," today it's more of a "want to do before I die" type of thing.
I bet there are a lot of girls these days who are more interested in the wedding than the actual marriage. They want the ceremony, the dress, the party, the being center of attention. Look at the popularity of programs about trying on wedding dresses and about putting together weddings and receptions. I'd wager a good many women are more interested in having their day than participatiing in a give and take marriage.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This mostly sounds like a case of comparing apples to oranges.

If you are in a country other than the U.S. and the culture in that country supports and enforces marriage for life, a woman is shamed for cheating and acting promiscuous, where a woman honors her husband and the sacrifices he makes, then marriage might be an equitable institution that a man could enter into.

In the U.S., with divorce laws as they are and the entitled attitude of most American women, be forewarned: you are gambling and the deck is stacked against you.

-Augustus-

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You know what saddens me though guys? The only group of people I see on the forefront coming against us MGTOWs are other MEN. Other men who believe that our choices of not participating in a failed system is selfish and self-centered, despite the RAW numbers we continue to show them in terms of the low quality.

I also know women who are currently getting alimony, and they have flat out stated they would NEVER re-marry because doing so means they would lose the alimony. I don't see these same men shaming those women for not re-marrying when they could, to loosen all prior ties to the ex-husband. Matter of fact, I don't see men shaming un-married women at ALL for deciding not to marry.

You see, a woman can decide to opt out of whatever she wants based on society based "norms," such as opting out of being a quality woman, opting out of giving sex to her lover, opting out of having children because her career is more important, opting out of getting married because she prefers the single life, opting out of having integrity and instead deciding to use men for free dates and entertainment, etc. And you NEVER see these Men stand up and tell those women that their choices are wrong, selfish or self-centered.

In a nutshell, a woman can do WHATEVER the fvck she wants. She can even SCREW a guy over. And there's no society based backlash, these MEN attacking MGTOWs are silent, etc, etc.

But when a man decides to go his "own way," then damn it, we have to be shamed, scorned, mocked, our sexuality is questioned, they say we must just "hate our mother," they say we must just have been "hurt" and need to get over it, and all of this psycho babble bullshyt.

It's not that women have ENSLAVED MEN, we have enslaved ourselves. We have the option to say NO to a failed system such as marriage, but we often say YES because we are peer pressured, mocked, and shamed into doing so.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
In a nutshell, a woman can do WHATEVER the fvck she wants. She can even SCREW a guy over. And there's no society based backlash, these MEN attacking MGTOWs are silent, etc, etc.
Apparently, in your country, it is now illegal to throw rocks at people.
You know what saddens me though guys? The only group of people I see on the forefront coming against us MGTOWs are other MEN.
That's because Men going their own way are no better than Feminists opting to stay single or go gay. Quitters will never get sympathy. Sitting around in a huff, b1tching and complaining is not going to make the problem go away. No matter how far you go away, the problem will still be there when you get back.

Let's be completely honest here, you just want somebody to tell you that what you are doing is right, you are smart, and things will work out for you if you can only stay away from dun dun duhhhhhhh, marriage and meaningful relationships. What is it that feminists all do when they get together? Oh right, pat each other on the back, say ' you go girl!', 'I don't need a man!', 'I'm strong and INDEPENDENT!'. How is what you are doing any different from what they are doing? You both deserve each other. My advice to you, get a dog... pretty soon you'll have a nation of cat ladys and dog men.

You think you guys are the first to have this happen? Take a look at Japan, they are going to be fvked well before 2050 and ripe for a hostile takeover. Full of a bunch of MGTOWs and idiot feminists that only talk to each other at Host and Hostess bars. Yeah that plan worked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHHpjjKzZTU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...tFUkvYPJdWr&src_vid=vHHpjjKzZTU&v=lrgCjeXrmD4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPhr6N-c8as

All these Asian women left unfvcked, unloved, unhappy and crying out for male attention, and you are going to go your own way... pathetic.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh yes, now I see whats going on here. You have a bunch of lazy, unsuccessful guys who are b1tching about a problem that's easily fixable to cover up for their mostly sh1tty lives. The solution is there at the push of a button.. but what happens when you take it and fix your life, what then? You'll have no excuse why you are still unsuccessful in other areas. I'm done with this thread.

I have a friend who does this very thing every single day.

"All women are EVIL!"

Translation: "I'm too lazy to go look for good women"

"All men are RAPISTS!"

Translation: "I don't wanna change my life for a man, I'm so smart and educated!"

"Men are afraid of a successful lady!"

Translation: "I wasted my life in school and I'm too ashamed to admit it"

"I have a thyroid problem!"

Translation: "I want to continue to eat chocolate, frosted flakes, cake, cookies and chips... life is unfair"

"Women only want handsome men!"

Translation: "I'm lazy and call of duty is more interesting than the gym"

"All men are dogs!"

Translation: "I'm too stupid to find a decent man"

"Men have no self control!"

Translation: "I have no self control!"

"I'm strong and independent, I don't need anyone!"

Translation: "I'm lonely and somewhat successful in other areas of my life"

"There are no jobs! I'm not a blue collar person"

Translation: "I want an easy ride, life is hard, I'm lazy and I think too highly of myself.. I have a very fragile ego that would be shattered if someone looked down upon me"

"Anyone pull off an LTR without marriage?"

Translation: "I want to avoid children, fvck random women for the rest of my life and I need you guys to help me back this up"

Whaaa WHaaaa WHAAAA WHAA WHHAAA...

Justified laziness or Justified hedonism... these are all excuses for not doing what it takes to get what you really want. The answer is no, no one pulls off an LTR without marriage. The answer is simple and you don't take it because you are lazy. Why don't people sham women as much as men? Men are supposed to be the leaders, people look up to us, women look to us for the answer... if you are living a hedonic lifestyle, women are going to follow suit. Also we are on a PUA board... basically a bunch of pre-betas who have learned a few tricks and are out of control... of course you are going to get a circle jerk of support, all these guys are in the same boat.

What happens when a woman disagrees with feminism and offers a tangible solution? The group shouts her down and backs it up with science and stats. Pats each other on the back and reassures each other that they are justified in their mutual misery with nonsensical solutions. Sound familiar? Do you ever wonder why all feminists are b1tchy, ugly, butch, childless, single and fat?

Call it what it is: Inability to take responsibility and use restraint and willpower. A bunch of self entitled babies who aren't willing to take steps to fix anything. You see a problem and shout at it. Sh1t or get off the pot fellas.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFree,

For the last time (apparently you aren't reading my posts) I said nothing about opting out of "meaningful" relationships. I said until the marriage/divorce laws change, men should NOT engage a marriage contract and should use alternative relationship structures. That's what I said.

You do not need to be married to be in "love," and if you think that you MUST be married to have a loving and fulfilling relationship, then you are sadly mistaken.

And I am not unsuccessful. I have an MBA and 3 bachelor's degrees that I strategically got all of the tuition paid for at a net ZERO cost, with even a positive overflow of $2,500. I work in Finance, drive a great looking car, I stay in a nice apartment complex with all of the bells/whistles (I opted out of buying a house) and the majority of women I come across say that I'm attractive.

I don't know Danger but from his previous posts, he appears to be doing well in life as well. Also Augustus_McCrae is doing well from his posts.

So we aren't a bunch of unsuccessful losers crying, LiveFree you just throw out any kind of comment to distract the conversation. All we are asking for is for the Court Systems to create more efficient laws. Nobody is saying don't be in love, don't have fulfilling relationships, etc.