Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Almost got into a fight

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because conceal carry permits are tougher to get and you can't get them in some places. Guarantee you, if you had conceal carry permits and/or allowed to have a side arm strapped to wherever you wanted to go (except government buildings), people would knock that crap off pretty quick. The research proves it. Don't give me this european nonsense, it's not safer. Have you had your acid attack yet today? How about a truck or bomb attack yet? safer, what a typical "progressive" opinion. you're not safer there, you're more exposed.
You haven't answered my point. It's supposed to make your society safer, and it's evident it doesn't. People are still fighting in clubs.

I think there's been 5 or 6 acid attacks in the UK in the past year.

If concealed carry doesn't stop club fights, it's not going to stop committed jihadists.

I am a Brexit voter and vote UKIP who are a party who mainly campaign against progressives and political correctness.

Not even the far right in this country campaign for gun ownership. You aren't allowed them for self defence, However, I think allowing them for this purpose in remote, rural areas under strict control wouldn't be a bad thing.

I also support US rights to own guns - the US has historically had gun ownership and there is nothing you can do to fix it. Handing in guns would be pointless as you are an armed society and criminals would keep theirs. The only thing I object to, is holding on to the belief that gun ownership is "safer" because it isn't -every stat in the book says it isn't. It may be more moral, aimed at stopping government tyranny etc etc etc....but when shooting happen and some inbred bumpkin shouts "well, if all the kids in that classroom had guns this wouldn't have happened"....THAT is what I, and most people with a sanity chip, take offence to,

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Hey you filthy redcoats. Hows londonistan, eurabia treating you? We have guns to fight tyranny its what our constitution is based on so that over reaching governments are kept in check by gun toting citizens. Also we have the right to defend ourselves from violent criminals. Your police get their asses kicked everyday. Thats why u got muslims protesting in the streets screaming aloha snackbar and you got sharia police and no go zones for whites. Haha the uk, the land where someone can stab you and rob you and if you defend yourself YOUR the criminal.

Sorry but the uk is the LAST fkin place to have any stance on gun violence. Lets take a look at your knife violence, oh wait i found one. Soldier get his head chopped in the middle of the city. Your whole society is down the drain. London is not a white city, its not even a brittish city anymore. And you bowdown and bend over and take it up the arse with no lube and you say thank you can i please have some more? Almost as bad as the once great nation of germany.

And the largest mass murder by guns occurred in europe..norway. Where over 70 students were killed by some psycho.

And statistics are a damned lie, and extremely biased and formed to fit a typical type of narrative, ie guns are bad mmmkay.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Hey you filthy redcoats. Hows londonistan, eurabia treating you? We have guns to fight tyranny its what our constitution is based on so that over reaching governments are kept in check by gun toting citizens. Also we have the right to defend ourselves from violent criminals. Your police get their asses kicked everyday. Thats why u got muslims protesting in the streets screaming aloha snackbar and you got sharia police and no go zones for whites. Haha the uk, the land where someone can stab you and rob you and if you defend yourself YOUR the criminal.

Sorry but the uk is the LAST fkin place to have any stance on gun violence. Lets take a look at your knife violence, oh wait i found one. Soldier get his head chopped in the middle of the city. Your whole society is down the drain. London is not a white city, its not even a brittish city anymore. And you bowdown and bend over and take it up the arse with no lube and you say thank you can i please have some more? Almost as bad as the once great nation of germany.
its pretty common here too if you get punched once by attacker you can punch him once back or you will be guilty. in fight you have to count how many punches you can have. not joking, after translation it would be called "needed defence"

ps i didnt mention guns but obviously you cant kill the attacker no matter what harm he did to you

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And the largest mass murder by guns occurred in europe..norway. Where over 70 students were killed by some psycho.

And statistics are a damned lie, and extremely biased and formed to fit a typical type of narrative, ie guns are bad mmmkay.
We have guns to fight tyranny its what our constitution is based on so that over reaching governments are kept in check by gun toting citizens. Also we have the right to defend ourselves from violent criminals.

Your criminals all have guns. Ours don't, check our stats.

The homicide rate of the USA is 4 times the homicide rate of the United Kingdom. That's per 1000 inhabitants, so you're 4 times more likely to be murdered in the USA than the UK.

Your murder rate (when it's intentional) is 18 times that of the UK. 18 times.

Your total crime stats are 82% higher than the United Kingdom.

Your violent assault rate is 2 times (double) that of the United Kingdom.

Your imprisonment rate is 174 per 100,000 versus 145 per 100,000 in UK. Who's got the most tyrannical government?

Your police get their asses kicked everyday. Thats why u got muslims protesting in the streets screaming aloha snackbar and you got sharia police and no go zones for whites. Haha the uk, the land where someone can stab you and rob you and if you defend yourself YOUR the criminal.

The UK is 82% white. Which is significantly higher than the USA.

The police here are armed,we have armed police. We don't have ID checks, we don't have checkpoints either. Our drug laws are less restrictive, which is called being more free.

Also, self-defence is a part of the UK criminal justice system and defending yourself against violence is completely fine within UK law.

Sorry but the uk is the LAST fkin place to have any stance on gun violence. Lets take a look at your knife violence,

See violent crime stats above. You're wrong.

London is not a white city, its not even a brittish city anymore.

Our country is more white than yours, not that it matters.

And you bowdown and bend over and take it up the arse with no lube and you say thank you can i please have some more?

Well, we seem to be better protected. We also live 1.5 years longer than you on average.

And the largest mass murder by guns occurred in europe..norway. Where over 70 students were killed by some psycho

That is one incident. The USA is accountable for 31% of all mass shootings, whereas it's 5% of the world population.

And statistics are a damned lie, and extremely biased and formed to fit a typical type of narrative, ie guns are bad mmmkay

You are saying this because you know you are wrong and want to preserve your prejudice and ignorance.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm Death of a disco dancer Ghost Town great classic songs I guess they must have been singing about some other UK

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
@Fruitbat bro you can quote all the bs stats you want. But what exactly is your point?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ever fight over a girl You just met. Hell I would only fight for her if she proved her worth. Raising my kids or invested in another big thing that improved me

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
See above.

Guns do not make societies safer.

No one here is arguing that guns make societies safer. What im arguing is i would rather carry a pistol in a violent world then not.

Humans by nature will always find easy pr unique ways to cause harm to one another. And criminals will use whatever weapons are at their disposal. Legally carrying a firearm is just ensuring your personal safety. Rather have it an not need it then need it an not have it.

All in all lets revert back to the op. Say im at the club with my girl and 6 thugs are getting froggy and ready to stomp my life out of me. In that situation i pull my girl to the side and make a move to get away. If dudes continued to threaten, well thats when the gentlemen smith an wesson come into play. Yeah thats the inner clint coming out again.

Your argument is guns dont make a society safer, well neither does lack of guns.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one here is arguing that guns make societies safer. What im arguing is i would rather carry a pistol in a violent world then not.

Humans by nature will always find easy pr unique ways to cause harm to one another. And criminals will use whatever weapons are at their disposal. Legally carrying a firearm is just ensuring your personal safety. Rather have it an not need it then need it an not have it.

All in all lets revert back to the op. Say im at the club with my girl and 6 thugs are getting froggy and ready to stomp my life out of me. In that situation i pull my girl to the side and make a move to get away. If dudes continued to threaten, well thats when the gentlemen smith an wesson come into play. Yeah thats the inner clint coming out again.

Your argument is guns dont make a society safer, well neither does lack of guns.
Fair enough. If you feel better where everyone can be potentially carrying a murder weapon, fine. I feel safer knowing any would be rapist, robber or murderer is going to have to work very, very hard and risk 5 years in jail to get hold of a gun.

I was remarking on the fact that in this situation in a club, a few posters were talking about pulling out what we see as a military weapon. That's incredibly dangerous by our standards. Mainly because the public are mostly stupid, irrational people. So allowing them push-button murder in the pocket is a very dangerous situation. It is actualy quite hard to kill someone with a knife.

The idea that over a fight people can end up killing each other is the point I am making. Someone trys to rob me, I kill them. That isn't morally justified in my opinion. It doesn't matter who started it. Someone screws my wife, can I kill them. it may feel good to adopt a hardline "fvkc with me and you're dead" attitude but it becomes a complete mess, and the mess I am referencing is the overall violence rate in the US.

Lack of guns does make a society safer, that's my whole point. If I lived in the USA boy would I own a gun. Here, you just don't need one. The crime rate is lower, much lower.

Like I say, I completely support the right for US citizens to own guns but I question that if we introduced gun ownership here if we would have less murder, rape and assault.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true.

But you see, I don't really use any other place to meet girls in person. My current method is to hunt in the club's on weekends, then go online dating during weekdays.

I just think girls are less inhibited due to alcohol in clubs, and it's night so you can get them to kiss, dance or go home with you too because it's the right time to do that sort of thing.

I just can't see myself pulling a girl easily during the day, or during a salsa class, because what if she is just busy or only into learning how to dance and not trying to meet guys?

Plus I'm not sure dating someone from work is a good idea.

My point is, what other alternatives do I have?
I avoid clubs... and only go to a bar occasionally [too old for that stuff].

But what I noticed last year, whilst I was still a youngster, was that often women would be the ones to instigate aggression between men. There have been a few times when a lady has made eyes, and I've in turn made conversation, only to have some guy coming out of leftfield claiming to be her boyfriend. Yeah, right you think... I wasn't born yesterday! But then he comes back and physically hauls her away... ha ha.

The alternative? Just be a cheerful guy going about your business, and respond when those moments of mutual attraction come along. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Check this one.

If not these smart professors that build flaky rockets on purpose we wouldnt avoid nuclear war!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
@Fruitbat

Its a moot point. You will never know what its like to be an American. Stay where you are and keep living in your bubble as your country slowly hangs itself.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You haven't answered my point. It's supposed to make your society safer, and it's evident it doesn't. People are still fighting in clubs.

I think there's been 5 or 6 acid attacks in the UK in the past year.

If concealed carry doesn't stop club fights, it's not going to stop committed jihadists.

I am a Brexit voter and vote UKIP who are a party who mainly campaign against progressives and political correctness.

Not even the far right in this country campaign for gun ownership. You aren't allowed them for self defence, However, I think allowing them for this purpose in remote, rural areas under strict control wouldn't be a bad thing.

I also support US rights to own guns - the US has historically had gun ownership and there is nothing you can do to fix it. Handing in guns would be pointless as you are an armed society and criminals would keep theirs. The only thing I object to, is holding on to the belief that gun ownership is "safer" because it isn't -every stat in the book says it isn't. It may be more moral, aimed at stopping government tyranny etc etc etc....but when shooting happen and some inbred bumpkin shouts "well, if all the kids in that classroom had guns this wouldn't have happened"....THAT is what I, and most people with a sanity chip, take offence to,
O yeah I had to leave UK because of brexit :pP dayum

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Fruitbat

Its a moot point. You will never know what its like to be an American. Stay where you are and keep living in your bubble as your country slowly hangs itself.
I would love to visit the states. I also love it here. It's a big wide world, I'd advise leaving the farm in Alabama for a weekend. Your sister won't mind :)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys go out intentionally looking for a fight, especially when they have their "crew" with them. Don't see what else you were suppose to do, it wouldn't have really mattered,he would have used anything as an excuse to start some sh1t

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But OP and people above are describing a far more violent nightclub life than UK clubs. Fights happen, of course, but they are rare, depending on where you go. Only the roughest clubs, generally black music (no racism, just fact), have people fighting often.

I'm just saying the deterrent doesn't seem to work.
Yeah in the US people have gone crazy...they will kill you for any reason or no reason.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I would love to visit the states. I also love it here. It's a big wide world, I'd advise leaving the farm in Alabama for a weekend. Your sister won't mind :)
I know your being cheeky but im going to answer seriously.

I would much rather live on a farm in Alabama then anywhere in the UK. Whats wrong with owning a plot of land, being self sufficient, having a huge space to do whatever you like and owning your own piece of the world? If anything most people out in the hood and in the ghetto dream of escaping their reality and attaining the likes of which you are mocking. Farmers in the US are the bread and butter and are LOADED with cash. The last time I went to pick up some gold coins, there was a farmer in literal overalls buying 80k cash worth of gold bullion.

You think being crammed into some chit city space with a million scumbags is some kind of great thing? with prices of rent skyrocketing in the UK and jobs becoming more scarce..with a rising lower class and an increase in foreigners taking over your streets violently. the political climate changing and the UK is literally the blueprint for BIG BROTHER...cctv on every corner, chavs running amok all over. And guess what you are on a tiny island the size of Wisconsin, where the fuk you gonna go? Lol so yeah i would choose an Alabama farm over wherever you are living any day of the week, mate.

and your argument is completely void. You can say the USA has higher gun violence, which it does because we have guns, duh...but violence in general would be about the same because if its not the gun, its the knife, or the bat, or as has been done recently...a vehicle. The only thing guns do is level the playing field. LOL you seriously think criminals are worried about catching cases? If that was the case there wouldnt be so many rapes. And most rapes are not performed at gunpoint even in the USA.

But the UK's violent crime index is way higher when compared pound for pound. But the problem with the UK is that they wont make it a violent crime even if there is one, there will be lesser charges that they purposefully categorize it as something non violent so as to pad the stats. thats just a simple fact.

It makes no sense to say guns make a society more violent. go to certain african countries where people are getting killed en masse with MACHETES.

You are using a weak, indoctrinated, nonsensical and illogical argument. There will ALWAYS be killers, murderers, rapists, thieves and flat out evil people out to kill hurt mame and torture people for whatever reason they have. Thats a fact dude. So your telling me in a world of chit like we have on planet earth, you would rather NOT carry something thats intended to save the life of you, your loved ones, and the innocent who are near? And that reason you would NOT want to carry that is because criminals have access to it as well? That makes no sense dude. You need to rethink where you are coming from.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah in the US people have gone crazy...they will kill you for any reason or no reason.
I know your being cheeky but im going to answer seriously.

I would much rather live on a farm in Alabama then anywhere in the UK. Whats wrong with owning a plot of land, being self sufficient, having a huge space to do whatever you like and owning your own piece of the world? If anything most people out in the hood and in the ghetto dream of escaping their reality and attaining the likes of which you are mocking. Farmers in the US are the bread and butter and are LOADED with cash. The last time I went to pick up some gold coins, there was a farmer in literal overalls buying 80k cash worth of gold bullion.

You think being crammed into some chit city space with a million scumbags is some kind of great thing? with prices of rent skyrocketing in the UK and jobs becoming more scarce..with a rising lower class and an increase in foreigners taking over your streets violently. the political climate changing and the UK is literally the blueprint for BIG BROTHER...cctv on every corner, chavs running amok all over. And guess what you are on a tiny island the size of Wisconsin, where the fuk you gonna go? Lol so yeah i would choose an Alabama farm over wherever you are living any day of the week, mate.

and your argument is completely void. You can say the USA has higher gun violence, which it does because we have guns, duh...but violence in general would be about the same because if its not the gun, its the knife, or the bat, or as has been done recently...a vehicle. The only thing guns do is level the playing field. LOL you seriously think criminals are worried about catching cases? If that was the case there wouldnt be so many rapes. And most rapes are not performed at gunpoint even in the USA.

But the UK's violent crime index is way higher when compared pound for pound. But the problem with the UK is that they wont make it a violent crime even if there is one, there will be lesser charges that they purposefully categorize it as something non violent so as to pad the stats. thats just a simple fact.

It makes no sense to say guns make a society more violent. go to certain african countries where people are getting killed en masse with MACHETES.

You are using a weak, indoctrinated, nonsensical and illogical argument. There will ALWAYS be killers, murderers, rapists, thieves and flat out evil people out to kill hurt mame and torture people for whatever reason they have. Thats a fact dude. So your telling me in a world of chit like we have on planet earth, you would rather NOT carry something thats intended to save the life of you, your loved ones, and the innocent who are near? And that reason you would NOT want to carry that is because criminals have access to it as well? That makes no sense dude. You need to rethink where you are coming from.

I agree. We have farms here too.

You think being crammed into some chit city space

We have countryside too.

with a million scumbags

Just as many anywhere

is some kind of great thing? with prices of rent skyrocketing in the UK and jobs becoming more scarce..

Rent is high, fair point, but we have among the lowest unemployment on planet earth

with a rising lower class and an increase in foreigners taking over your streets violently.

You are sourcing information from the internet

\the political climate changing and the UK is literally the blueprint for BIG BROTHER...cctv on every corner,

We don't have checkpoints and ID. The US police are demonstrably harder. They have been wire tapping governments. You are telling me the CIA are peace lovers? They are the strongest secret (near enough) police on earth and your government has been at war, for resources, for the last 70 years. Generally killing poor folks. We have too, but don't think the USA has anythingto do with what it was founded for. Step outside the US and you will see.

chavs running amok all over. And guess what you are on a tiny island the size of Wisconsin, where the fuk you gonna go? Lol so yeah i would choose an Alabama farm over wherever you are living any day of the week, mate.

Don't care about size? Whos language are you speaking? Who gave your country it's ethics, systems of governance. The US is barely a nation. It's basically little England. With a load of hispanics.

ut the UK's violent crime index is way higher when compared pound for pound. But the problem with the UK is that they wont make it a violent crime even if there is one, there will be lesser charges that they purposefully categorize it as something non violent so as to pad the stats. thats just a simple fact.

NO IT ISNT! YOU HAVE DOUBLE THE RATE OF VIOLENT CRIME. Stop making stuff up.

u are using a weak, indoctrinated, nonsensical and illogical argument. There will ALWAYS be killers, murderers, rapists, thieves and flat out evil people out to kill hurt mame and torture people for whatever reason they have. Thats a fact dude. So your telling me in a world of chit like we have on planet earth, you would rather NOT carry something thats intended to save the life of you, your loved ones, and the innocent who are near? And that reason you would NOT want to carry that is because criminals have access to it as well? That makes no sense dude. You need to rethink where you are coming from

You have no idea what the world is like outside the USA.

The stats do not lie.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
@Fruitbat

keep staying plugged into the matrix stats do not lie? guess you arent familiar with much literature huh

"Lies, damned lies, and statistics" is a phrase describing the persuasive power of numbers, particularly the use of statistics to bolster weak arguments. It is also sometimes colloquially used to doubt statistics used to prove an opponent's point.

The term was popularised in United States by Mark Twain (among others), who attributed it to the British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

ok lets step into the real world for a second and away from numbers in an article. i hope it doesnt happen to you ever because i dont believe in wishing ill will on anyone ever but next time if you are ever in a life threatening situation and getting potentially killed by some scumbag assailant in your country i want you to think about this thread and your vehement statistical arguments against gun ownership.

and like i said its all moot anyway because you cannot carry in your area anyway, but i really wish you would re think your stance instead of regurgitating weak talking points you would hear pierce morgan say