Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Almost got into a fight

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Fruitbat

keep staying plugged into the matrix stats do not lie? guess you arent familiar with much literature huh

"Lies, damned lies, and statistics" is a phrase describing the persuasive power of numbers, particularly the use of statistics to bolster weak arguments. It is also sometimes colloquially used to doubt statistics used to prove an opponent's point.

The term was popularised in United States by Mark Twain (among others), who attributed it to the British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

ok lets step into the real world for a second and away from numbers in an article. i hope it doesnt happen to you ever because i dont believe in wishing ill will on anyone ever but next time if you are ever in a life threatening situation and getting potentially killed by some scumbag assailant in your country i want you to think about this thread and your vehement statistical arguments against gun ownership.

and like i said its all moot anyway because you cannot carry in your area anyway, but i really wish you would re think your stance instead of regurgitating weak talking points you would hear pierce morgan say
You think anyone here actually likes Piers Morgan? :) I don't agree with him at all - I want you to keep your guns because you live in a more violent land, like I would advise Afghanis to keep their AK47s.

Dude, if you don't use facts, you are basing your facts on your opinion. You are deeming it a weak argument based on the fact you purly disagree. You amount of stuff you have said which is pure hearsay - there is more violent crime in Britain, we are living in a police state, we are over run with chavs, islamic extremists. This is all just shyt you've seen on the TV and come to conculsions on, because it reinforces your worldview. You haven't countered anything with any evidence because you haven't any, and you're now quoting vague bits of Mark Twain because you have nothing else, other than general prejudices about the UK and Europe which you clearly don't know a lot about.

I have agreed with you on some things which we lack here. Yes, housing is a problem. We have lots of problems. All I have done is made a sound argument for the statistical reality that guns do not make societies safer - no more, no less. You pulled this into riddiculous places by having a pop at all things UK, and actually living here, it's obvious you have just bought a load of pictures from the television. I've not tried telling you false realities of where you live, on many levels I love the USA. I am just making the sole point that gun owndership doesn't make societies safer. it might make individual incidents safer. it might be a moral point for you. I live here, and the picture you have painted, or have painted, is false, and saying that I don't understand because I am plugged in is very similar to feminists saying you don't get the patriachy because you;re a part of it, indoctrinated.

Just concede the point that the US is demonstrably more dangerous as a citizen, and all of this could have been avoided. However, the one thing I will cast as an unproven suspision is that your argument is coming from a misplaced sense of patriotism, rather than sound reasoning.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys who hang around in big groups do so because they are weak, at least mentally/emotionally. There may be one or two leaders of the pack, but even they are relatively weak, relying on the validation of the rest of the pack, compared to a guy out on his own.

I've had a very similar thing happen to me before, and especially this kind of behavior does signify weakness/jealousy, if there aren't many other females around. I did the same thing and just removed us from the situation. There's not a lot else you can do. No one man is going to take on six others, unless he's Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris or some shi!t.

This is why it's good to body build a bit, regardless of height. Other guys actually comment on my 'stocky' stature these days or call me 'big guy', since I started lifting properly.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
@Fruitbat

Nahh i dont agree. I prefer my rhetoric to yours, mr tea an crumpet

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the club recently. Happened to see a girl check me out.

I step over to her. We dance and make out, no big deal.

But at some point when we were together, a group of about 6 guys, all looking around 6 ft 2 and 200 lbs, circled us as some type of joke. They were squeezing us in their circle. They were laughing as a way to make fun of the fact that we were all over eachother.

She was pretty hot, and id imagine they did this because they were low-key jealous and wanted to be a ****block.

I basically broke their circle formation around us by pushing one of them aside. The guy got mad and was prepared to throw some punches. Luckily his friends stopped it all before it escalated. I then carried on making out with the girl.

Even though things went fine, I might have got my head caved in if unlucky. Did I handle it the way you would have?

This situation also sheds light on the fact that how low-key jealous a lot of guys are of other guys when it comes to women...
Pepper spray is your friend.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Third world countries just fight and then at some point randomly stop and walk away. Then the two dudes respect each other more and might even become friends lol
They fight until someone is knocked out, too injured to continue or bouncers/police/some authority figure comes and stops the fight forcibly (ends with someone either in jail or kicked out of the club)

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think anyone here actually likes Piers Morgan? :) I don't agree with him at all - I want you to keep your guns because you live in a more violent land, like I would advise Afghanis to keep their AK47s.

Dude, if you don't use facts, you are basing your facts on your opinion. You are deeming it a weak argument based on the fact you purly disagree. You amount of stuff you have said which is pure hearsay - there is more violent crime in Britain, we are living in a police state, we are over run with chavs, islamic extremists. This is all just shyt you've seen on the TV and come to conculsions on, because it reinforces your worldview. You haven't countered anything with any evidence because you haven't any, and you're now quoting vague bits of Mark Twain because you have nothing else, other than general prejudices about the UK and Europe which you clearly don't know a lot about.

I have agreed with you on some things which we lack here. Yes, housing is a problem. We have lots of problems. All I have done is made a sound argument for the statistical reality that guns do not make societies safer - no more, no less. You pulled this into riddiculous places by having a pop at all things UK, and actually living here, it's obvious you have just bought a load of pictures from the television. I've not tried telling you false realities of where you live, on many levels I love the USA. I am just making the sole point that gun owndership doesn't make societies safer. it might make individual incidents safer. it might be a moral point for you. I live here, and the picture you have painted, or have painted, is false, and saying that I don't understand because I am plugged in is very similar to feminists saying you don't get the patriachy because you;re a part of it, indoctrinated.

Just concede the point that the US is demonstrably more dangerous as a citizen, and all of this could have been avoided. However, the one thing I will cast as an unproven suspision is that your argument is coming from a misplaced sense of patriotism, rather than sound reasoning.
You can't argue with an American especially one who lives in the rural areas that Gun are not safe keepers

I am in Canada, so we are like the UK.... but all our rural guys want guns... it make sense when they have to wait 3 hours for the police to show up or use the gun to protect live stock from little wolfs

Now, what doesn't make sense is the same americans living in sub-urban, rural, cities.... saying gun will secure them and their freedom, make things safe....

Guns scare the **** out of people.. so yeah... no one will pull a gun fearing every body has a gun.... but than... it happens ALL THE TIME in USA...

Americans are more aggressive than the average, they tend to be more bold too.....if you put alcohol.... well we know alcohol affect behaviour... also, if you think that they think you have a gun... they might get scared and pull the gun in response

Why is America having more school shooting? Police violence (there was a deaf guy killed by a cop because he wasnt hearing the yells) ? etc...

There is alot of poverty in the USA, I remember walking in neighborhood that gave me the creep and you think : They all have guns... poverty increase violence

Guns are easier to find than candy over there.... Americans joins Switzerland, Russia, Albania with guns/per habitants statistic

Also, any mentally ill persons can find a gun at Wal-Mart easily

In Canada and UK, we have Laws, we have a system... that makes guns extremely rare, hard to find, quite visible... in Canada, you are allowed guns with a permit of conceal and carry.... if you are found with a gun without a license... its straight jail time

Yet we have NO ISSUES. Americans are a culture of violence.... we are more passive

However, every facts shows that they do have a gun issue, gun violence problem, poverty problems... They defend their right to arms yet they have the most gun death related situation.

Now, descalating a fight is the best way to win it

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't argue with an American especially one who lives in the rural areas that Gun are not safe keepers

I am in Canada, so we are like the UK.... but all our rural guys want guns... it make sense when they have to wait 3 hours for the police to show up or use the gun to protect live stock from little wolfs

Now, what doesn't make sense is the same americans living in sub-urban, rural, cities.... saying gun will secure them and their freedom, make things safe....

Guns scare the **** out of people.. so yeah... no one will pull a gun fearing every body has a gun.... but than... it happens ALL THE TIME in USA...

Americans are more aggressive than the average, they tend to be more bold too.....if you put alcohol.... well we know alcohol affect behaviour... also, if you think that they think you have a gun... they might get scared and pull the gun in response

Why is America having more school shooting? Police violence (there was a deaf guy killed by a cop because he wasnt hearing the yells) ? etc...

There is alot of poverty in the USA, I remember walking in neighborhood that gave me the creep and you think : They all have guns... poverty increase violence

Guns are easier to find than candy over there.... Americans joins Switzerland, Russia, Albania with guns/per habitants statistic

In Canada and UK, we have Laws, we have a system... that makes guns extremely rare, hard to find, quite visible... in Canada, you are allowed guns with a permit of conceal and carry.... if you are found with a gun without a license... its straight jail time

Yet we have NO ISSUES. Americans are a culture of violence.... we are more passive

However, every facts shows that they do have a gun issue, gun violence problem, poverty problems... They defend their right to arms yet they have the most gun death related situation.

Good points Von.

I totally agree in ANY county, if you live 3 hours from police wanting a gun is perfectly normal behaviour.

Every single stat in the book shows gun ownership makes societies more violent.

There have even been studies showing that if it's kept away from ammo, the violence chance decreases. If it's kept in a cabinet, it decreases again. If the cabinet is locked, it decreases again. Imagine the risk if you are allowed one in your pocket in a nightclub. Imagine how paranoid you must be to walk around with a firearm. Either that, or you are paranoid for a good reason -because your society is violent and dangerous as fvck.

Personally, I love guns as a thing. I own 3 air rifles and a ton of bb handguns! I would love to shoot rifles and I have been shotgun (clay pigeon) shooting many times, every weekend for a year or so. Allowing toothless Dave down the road to buy a gun is retarded, frankly.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Good points Von.

I totally agree in ANY county, if you live 3 hours from police wanting a gun is perfectly normal behaviour.

There have even been studies showing that if it's kept away from ammo, the violence chance decreases. If it's kept in a cabinet, it decreases again. If the cabinet is locked, it decreases again. Imagine the risk if you are allowed one in your pocket in a nightclub. Imagine how paranoid you must be to walk around with a firearm. Either that, or you are paranoid for a good reason -because your society is violent and dangerous as fvck.

Personally, I love guns as a thing. I own 3 air rifles and a ton of bb handguns! I would love to shoot rifles and I have been shotgun (clay pigeon) shooting many times, every weekend for a year or so. Allowing toothless Dave down the road to buy a gun is retarded, frankly.
yee man you imagine that Grand Theft Auto Real Life

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They fight until someone is knocked out, too injured to continue or bouncers/police/some authority figure comes and stops the fight forcibly (ends with someone either in jail or kicked out of the club)
That’s exactly what I’m saying. You’re gonna be really fvcked up if you get into a fight over here. And lots of times they’ll use weapons on you too by grabbing stuff from nearby.

Good points Von.

yee man you imagine that Grand Theft Auto Real Life
Now I will answer/refute all 3 of your points right now.

1997 North Hollywood Shootout. If you think that could ever happen in a pro-gun state like Texas then you’re an idiot.

endthread\

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I’m saying. You’re gonna be really fvcked up if you get into a fight over here. And lots of times they’ll use weapons on you too by grabbing stuff from nearby.

Now I will answer/refute all 3 of your points right now.

1997 North Hollywood Shootout. If you think that could ever happen in a pro-gun state like Texas then you’re an idiot.

endthread\
Do you think that 31% of all the worlds mass shootings happening in the USA has anything to do with being able to buy guns at Walmart?

Last mass shootings inUK

Cumbria shootings 2010 - 12 dead
Dunblane massacre 1996 - 18 dead.

So that's 2 in the last 21 years.

You have to be fvcking stupid if you think having gun ownership would have meant less would have occurred. Religious-level ignorance of facts to think one anecdotal scenario disproves that. Seriously.

School shootings alone - ignoring others, have killed 25 since 2015 in the USA.

If only there were more guns, that would solve it.

Gun advocates in the USA just have their heads in the sand. fingers in ears going la la la.

I don't think you can actually solve this, it's just the pig headed ignorance in proclaiming it's safer.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that 31% of all the worlds mass shootings happening in the USA has anything to do with being able to buy guns at Walmart?

Last mass shootings inUK

Cumbria shootings 2010 - 12 dead
Dunblane massacre 1996 - 18 dead.

So that's 2 in the last 21 years.

You have to be fvcking stupid if you think having gun ownership would have meant less would have occurred. Religious-level ignorance of facts to think one anecdotal scenario disproves that. Seriously.

School shootings alone - ignoring others, have killed 25 since 2015 in the USA.

If only there were more guns, that would solve it.
Let’s put it this way. If you are pro gun, you are less likely to get killed in a firefight. If you are anti gun, then you are. Why? Because the other person has one while you do not. Simple enough? It should be common sense.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s put it this way. If you are pro gun, you are less likely to get killed in a firefight. If you are anti gun, then you are. Why? Because the other person has one while you do not. Simple enough? It should be common sense.
Yes but I don't live in a land where people have them!

Imagine a world where nobody, almost nobody, had a gun. Where the slightest hint of a firefight had so much police attention, even the hardest criminals were afraid to use them, for fear of the incredible heat from the cops. Imagine most people not even knowing how to use one, and even medium level criminals not using them. Imagine having one shootout per city per year (city I live in has about one firearm murder per year - yet we still have crime)

THAT is point I am making. In the USA of course, have a gun. BUT the system is a poor one in retrospect and should be considered a mistake - because the one thing that still holds is the notion that citizens NEED guns to stop governemnt tyranny. Given Europe is generally more easy going on it's citizens than the US, in many ways (less so in others), it doesn't stand up,. Plus, if Arab militaries can't beat the US army with T72 tanks and air support, how are 9MM pistols and select fire assault rilfes?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but I don't live in a land where people have them!

Imagine a world where nobody, almost nobody, had a gun. Where the slightest hint of a firefight had so much police attention, even the hardest criminals were afraid to use them, for fear of the incredible heat from the cops. Imagine most people not even knowing how to use one, and even medium level criminals not using them. Imagine having one shootout per city per year (city I live in has about one firearm murder per year - yet we still have crime)

THAT is point I am making. In the USA of course, have a gun. BUT the system is a poor one in retrospect and should be considered a mistake - because the one thing that still holds is the notion that citizens NEED guns to stop governemnt tyranny. Given Europe is generally more easy going on it's citizens than the US, in many ways (less so in others), it doesn't stand up,. Plus, if Arab militaries can't beat the US army with T72 tanks and air support, how are 9MM pistols and select fire assault rilfes?
Okay here is the difference. The US has about 2.1 million soldiers right? Now compare that with the other 320 million people. Now imagine if all 320 million had guns. It can be a war of attrition should it ever come to that. In this case, they may have more firepower BUT we have more manpower. When the PEOPLE riot, then they cannot be stopped because there is just so many of them. Not to mention there will be mutinies and the sort. The system is set up in a stupid way. But it is the best possible way. You have a small island that you live on and only have to worry about that one island. We have a much higher population than you do. Plus, we are a much bigger target to be attacked by because we are hated so much more. Take away the guns from the people, and you are left with a mess. Guns are still. EXTRAORDINARILY easy to get too. Even though they’re illegal, you can still buy it online and have it shipped to your house. It’s called TOR.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Okay here is the difference. The US has about 2.1 million soldiers right? Now compare that with the other 320 million people. Now imagine if all 320 million had guns. It can be a war of attrition should it ever come to that. In this case, they may have more firepower BUT we have more manpower. When the PEOPLE riot, then they cannot be stopped because there is just so many of them. Not to mention there will be mutinies and the sort. The system is set up in a stupid way. But it is the best possible way. You have a small island that you live on and only have to worry about that one island. We have a much higher population than you do. Plus, we are a much bigger target to be attacked by because we are hated so much more. Take away the guns from the people, and you are left with a mess. Guns are still. EXTRAORDINARILY easy to get too. Even though they’re illegal, you can still buy it online and have it shipped to your house. It’s called TOR.
isnt TOR spied by CIA in USA anyway

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta be honest, I think that even the entire world V the US military would still lose.

This might have been true about 50 years ago but I think any riot would last precisely 5 minutes against tanks and air power.

Seriously, it would be a bloodbath. The will of any organised resistance would be broken pretty quickly. You would certainly end up with large areas controlled by militias, mountains and such.

Look, don't get me wrong, the US has a unique history which has led it to the current situation. It shouldn't be meddled with, you need to keep your guns. However, I am just saying if any society could be planned, banning guns is a good idea. Why haven't we been subjugated into some slavery situation? The precise fact is that what keeps societies free is not arms, it's democracy. it's education. it's free trade, free enterprise, a secular state, and a free press. These are the cornerstones in my opinion.

Like I say, I fvcking love the USA. I am staunch pro capitalism. i think you guys are unjustly hated in many ways. In other ways, your government are quite rightly hated. However, the USA is the best of a bad bunch of "world police" and it's why I voted out in Brexit. I feel more in common with yanks than with french or Germans. So in a way I feel a little sorry for the tone of some of this. I just get maddened by the "if kids had more guns there would be less shootings" brigade.

Let's not forget we have way more in common than difference and the "special relationship" we have is a great thing, it's helped keep us safe, and also helped you by having a staunch ally in Europe. One day though, I really hope you become part of the Empire again and start waving Union flags. One can dream I suppose :)

Reactions: Von

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf !

Dude, tyranny of the governement is happening anyway

We saw that in 1970 in the USA riots and Seattle 1990?

When the army and national guard started shooting at every single rioters on University campus and in Washington streets.

I am Glad you wanna use your gun against your service provider. Like, the USA police who use their gun on the people they swore to Protect because they are AFRAID

Funny, how most gun crimes happens in area there ARE gun.

Or when its innocent kids in school

USA alone had over 300 school schooting, number 1 in crime rate.... how come it happens when there is so much guns?

In Canada, in my city: Montreal, we had 3 school schooting in 28 years... 20 death, 10 death, 1 death.... most used shotguns (cause only légal weapon, and modified restricted Canadian gun with 5 bullet chargers).

Police came in and killed the shooter on 1 occasion.. 2 time they killed themselves.

But anyway... you CANT stop à CRAZY person from doing à TERROR attack... you can only limit him in his weapon acquisition or before the stuff happens.

Now explains to me: Why the USA is number 1 in crime of babies accidently killing their parents with the parents OWN gun.

In switzerland, every has à gun because it's required by law... but they all do 6 months to 1 year military training.. they do it smart.

Where people educated, they are trained, laws are cohersive enough to act as a deterrant to criminals/and crazy.... gun violence lower.

Also, the more people in cities less use for gun culturally.

Its à cultural thing too.

Most American police are recycled former soldiers who are trained to SHOOT First.. so that doesnt help and considering most of them have mental issues (that is not country specific.. we Canadians have more death by suicide in the army for the afghanistan war than actual KIA) PS: American soldiers in afghanistan killed more US soldiers and civilians by accident than actual talibans

Their is alot to love about the USA. But the gun culture makes no sensé, especially if you think the governement is gonna send the army in your house... because you wanna be "free"... flash news: the reason the concept of the tyranical governement and people need Guns to défend yourself from the governement is actually: THE BRITISH CROWN was the enemy and USA was Seceding :p (you guys were in open revolt)

Still, I feel safer knowing no one here has Guns, and the violence is limited into gang wars in poor area.

Fact are: everyday someone in the USA dies for no valid reason from à gun use by à untrained person, à mentally ill person, à baby who's being à baby by acting curious.

Also the Fact people go to school than sunday church, where at church they are told school teaching is a lié (biology and science)... well you get people nuts.. also, the récent "weather issues" in South... wont help.

You ask à city American (NYC, Miami, LA etc...) if hé needs à gun.. hé will say :"No need in the city, but if you go outside the city, definitely you need à gun to Protect yourselves from other americans, especially the nut ones".

We aint being anti-american, we are just stating US department statistics and what is being reported more than average from the USA compare to the rest..

It make no sensé that à "innocent was killed by the police"or "people where killed by à gun from walmart" becomes the norm

In short, violence is bad, Guns make killing much easier,

Invest the money you put into Guns.. into self improvement

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just glad no one ever has a gun lol

Bottles and random objects are better than guns, at least you live to see another day

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt TOR spied by CIA in USA anyway
The CIA, ICE Department of Homeland Security, FBI, Europol, and Eurojust. But only in the sense that your computer is bugged rather than the internet. It’s super hard to actually track through the servers themselves. All of our devices are bugged (yours included since you mentioned TOR :D) so they’ll know. But the smart people write their own scripts, build their own computers, and have a crap ton of other mechanisms too. Not only that, but they can frame other people for crap too. They shut down the Silk Road because they supposedly found the guy who was in charge of it. But according to some woman on Reddit who’s account and post is now deleted, she dated some guy who dealt with it. She didn’t directly say but she hinted that he was the real mastermind behind it all. They got a lot of illegal stuff going on over there so you gotta be careful. Some REALLY rich people go on there to discuss stock market type **** so that they get ahead of the game (also illegal). A friend of mine managed to get into one of those chat rooms for it and said he felt so out of place there since he was just a sophomore in high school at the time. But not all of it is bad. There’s this one page that I found that has thousands of cat facts and each time you refresh the page it’ll give you a new fact lol. I’ve never been to the illegal side before (because if I say otherwise I’ll be arrested hehehehe) and I advise you to stay away from it too. It’s pretty cool to explore though.
Gotta be honest, I think that even the entire world V the US military would still lose.

This might have been true about 50 years ago but I think any riot would last precisely 5 minutes against tanks and air power.

Seriously, it would be a bloodbath. The will of any organised resistance would be broken pretty quickly. You would certainly end up with large areas controlled by militias, mountains and such.

Look, don't get me wrong, the US has a unique history which has led it to the current situation. It shouldn't be meddled with, you need to keep your guns. However, I am just saying if any society could be planned, banning guns is a good idea. Why haven't we been subjugated into some slavery situation? The precise fact is that what keeps societies free is not arms, it's democracy. it's education. it's free trade, free enterprise, a secular state, and a free press. These are the cornerstones in my opinion.

Like I say, I fvcking love the USA. I am staunch pro capitalism. i think you guys are unjustly hated in many ways. In other ways, your government are quite rightly hated. However, the USA is the best of a bad bunch of "world police" and it's why I voted out in Brexit. I feel more in common with yanks than with french or Germans. So in a way I feel a little sorry for the tone of some of this. I just get maddened by the "if kids had more guns there would be less shootings" brigade.

Let's not forget we have way more in common than difference and the "special relationship" we have is a great thing, it's helped keep us safe, and also helped you by having a staunch ally in Europe. One day though, I really hope you become part of the Empire again and start waving Union flags. One can dream I suppose :)
I’m telling you dude, it would not work. If the majority of people in a county rebel, then the government cannot stand up to them. If it’s 60%+, then they’ve got almost no chance. True, the US has a strong military but it’s about familiarity with your surroundings. That’s why no country has completely conquered Afghanistan (too mountainous) or why Germany couldn’t take over Russia (too cold). The problem with capitalism is that t will breed corruption eventually. It is not a utopian world unfortunately. That’s why in countries as VAST as the US need guns. It would be better if no one had them to begin with but oh well
Wtf !

Dude, tyranny of the governement is happening anyway

We saw that in 1970 in the USA riots and Seattle 1990?

When the army and national guard started shooting at every single rioters on University campus and in Washington streets.

I am Glad you wanna use your gun against your service provider. Like, the USA police who use their gun on the people they swore to Protect because they are AFRAID

Funny, how most gun crimes happens in area there ARE gun.

Or when its innocent kids in school

USA alone had over 300 school schooting, number 1 in crime rate.... how come it happens when there is so much guns?

In Canada, in my city: Montreal, we had 3 school schooting in 28 years... 20 death, 10 death, 1 death.... most used shotguns (cause only légal weapon, and modified restricted Canadian gun with 5 bullet chargers).

Police came in and killed the shooter on 1 occasion.. 2 time they killed themselves.

But anyway... you CANT stop à CRAZY person from doing à TERROR attack... you can only limit him in his weapon acquisition or before the stuff happens.

Now explains to me: Why the USA is number 1 in crime of babies accidently killing their parents with the parents OWN gun.

In switzerland, every has à gun because it's required by law... but they all do 6 months to 1 year military training.. they do it smart.

Where people educated, they are trained, laws are cohersive enough to act as a deterrant to criminals/and crazy.... gun violence lower.

Also, the more people in cities less use for gun culturally.

Its à cultural thing too.

Most American police are recycled former soldiers who are trained to SHOOT First.. so that doesnt help and considering most of them have mental issues (that is not country specific.. we Canadians have more death by suicide in the army for the afghanistan war than actual KIA) PS: American soldiers in afghanistan killed more US soldiers and civilians by accident than actual talibans

Their is alot to love about the USA. But the gun culture makes no sensé, especially if you think the governement is gonna send the army in your house... because you wanna be "free"... flash news: the reason the concept of the tyranical governement and people need Guns to défend yourself from the governement is actually: THE BRITISH CROWN was the enemy and USA was Seceding :p (you guys were in open revolt)

Still, I feel safer knowing no one here has Guns, and the violence is limited into gang wars in poor area.

Fact are: everyday someone in the USA dies for no valid reason from à gun use by à untrained person, à mentally ill person, à baby who's being à baby by acting curious.

Also the Fact people go to school than sunday church, where at church they are told school teaching is a lié (biology and science)... well you get people nuts.. also, the récent "weather issues" in South... wont help.

You ask à city American (NYC, Miami, LA etc...) if hé needs à gun.. hé will say :"No need in the city, but if you go outside the city, definitely you need à gun to Protect yourselves from other americans, especially the nut ones".

We aint being anti-american, we are just stating US department statistics and what is being reported more than average from the USA compare to the rest..

It make no sensé that à "innocent was killed by the police"or "people where killed by à gun from walmart" becomes the norm

In short, violence is bad, Guns make killing much easier,

Invest the money you put into Guns.. into self improvement
Guns are fine. It’s the fact that some people have them, and some DON’T. That’s where the disparity comes in. And we cannot trust our government enough to where we believe they won’t take advantage of us not having weapons. I agree about culture though. American culture propagates this type of lunatic behavior in people.

Also, work on your English a bit more. Your letters look rediculous and you keep mixing up slang with formal syntax. It’s kinda hard to read.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
The CIA, ICE Department of Homeland Security, FBI, Europol, and Eurojust. But only in the sense that your computer is bugged rather than the internet. It’s super hard to actually track through the servers themselves. All of our devices are bugged (yours included since you mentioned TOR :D) so they’ll know. But the smart people write their own scripts, build their own computers, and have a crap ton of other mechanisms too. Not only that, but they can frame other people for crap too. They shut down the Silk Road because they supposedly found the guy who was in charge of it. But according to some woman on Reddit who’s account and post is now deleted, she dated some guy who dealt with it. She didn’t directly say but she hinted that he was the real mastermind behind it all. They got a lot of illegal stuff going on over there so you gotta be careful. Some REALLY rich people go on there to discuss stock market type **** so that they get ahead of the game (also illegal). A friend of mine managed to get into one of those chat rooms for it and said he felt so out of place there since he was just a sophomore in high school at the time. But not all of it is bad. There’s this one page that I found that has thousands of cat facts and each time you refresh the page it’ll give you a new fact lol. I’ve never been to the illegal side before (because if I say otherwise I’ll be arrested hehehehe) and I advise you to stay away from it too. It’s pretty cool to explore though.

I’m telling you dude, it would not work. If the majority of people in a county rebel, then the government cannot stand up to them. If it’s 60%+, then they’ve got almost no chance. True, the US has a strong military but it’s about familiarity with your surroundings. That’s why no country has completely conquered Afghanistan (too mountainous) or why Germany couldn’t take over Russia (too cold). The problem with capitalism is that t will breed corruption eventually. It is not a utopian world unfortunately. That’s why in countries as VAST as the US need guns. It would be better if no one had them to begin with but oh well

Guns are fine. It’s the fact that some people have them, and some DON’T. That’s where the disparity comes in. And we cannot trust our government enough to where we believe they won’t take advantage of us not having weapons. I agree about culture though. American culture propagates this type of lunatic behavior in people.

Also, work on your English a bit more. Your letters look rediculous and you keep mixing up slang with formal syntax. It’s kinda hard to read.

building your own scripts takes a lot of nerd skills. theres a limit of things non-nerddevoted human can do.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Welcome to French, 2nd most spoken language in the world... my autocorrector is a bit intense indeed.

So the problems are the people who don't have guns?

How come most crimes are done by people WITH guns?