Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Almost got into a fight

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the club recently. Happened to see a girl check me out.

I step over to her. We dance and make out, no big deal.

But at some point when we were together, a group of about 6 guys, all looking around 6 ft 2 and 200 lbs, circled us as some type of joke. They were squeezing us in their circle. They were laughing as a way to make fun of the fact that we were all over eachother.

She was pretty hot, and id imagine they did this because they were low-key jealous and wanted to be a ****block.

I basically broke their circle formation around us by pushing one of them aside. The guy got mad and was prepared to throw some punches. Luckily his friends stopped it all before it escalated. I then carried on making out with the girl.

Even though things went fine, I might have got my head caved in if unlucky. Did I handle it the way you would have?

This situation also sheds light on the fact that how low-key jealous a lot of guys are of other guys when it comes to women...

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
no i wouldnt have balls if there were 6 heavy bulls, or maybe if i was pissed off, but that wouldnt be controllable and they would 6vs1 me hard afterwards

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Handled it like i would but it would be better to smurk, grab the girls hand and isolate her away from the idiots

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would have grabbed her hand and lead her away. At 50 plus I'm no brawler. The only time I will fight is when threatened with bodily harm. If I do fight it's no holds barred. Eye gouges, kick in the nuts or throat punch. Might even pick up something handy and knock the shi t out you with it. I also have a concealed gun carry license.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the club recently. Happened to see a girl check me out.

I step over to her. We dance and make out, no big deal.

But at some point when we were together, a group of about 6 guys, all looking around 6 ft 2 and 200 lbs, circled us as some type of joke. They were squeezing us in their circle. They were laughing as a way to make fun of the fact that we were all over eachother.

She was pretty hot, and id imagine they did this because they were low-key jealous and wanted to be a ****block.

I basically broke their circle formation around us by pushing one of them aside. The guy got mad and was prepared to throw some punches. Luckily his friends stopped it all before it escalated. I then carried on making out with the girl.

Even though things went fine, I might have got my head caved in if unlucky. Did I handle it the way you would have?

This situation also sheds light on the fact that how low-key jealous a lot of guys are of other guys when it comes to women...
Clubs are the meatheads' territory. Hard to one-up them in there, especially in groups, unless you are one of them. If you draw attention to yourself, the others are going to c*ckblock, no question about it, unless you are visibly the alpha male.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Some guys hang in large clubs for the sole purpose of getting in a fight. Sometimes using their woman as bait. Experienced it before. Defuse that kind of encounter rather than engaging in a situation you did not go there for.

Last edited:

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder: How would he have led her anywhere if he was in fact completely surrounded?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Not necessarily. You could have been making out with one of their sisters and they didn't want you to take advantage of her.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder: How would he have led her anywhere if he was in fact completely surrounded?
I said I broke their circle. I basically put my arm in between two of them and pushed them aside to make a gap. They were in a jokey mood at the time so they weren't standing solid.

The guy that didn't take it well flipped out and tried to fight, his friends stopped him. I got out the situation with the girl. His friends took him and walked to another part of the club.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to wear nice, heavy shoes when in crowds. Stand too close, and I accidentally step on your toes.
Steel toes ftw!
Would have grabbed her hand and lead her away. At 50 plus I'm no brawler. The only time I will fight is when threatened with bodily harm. If I do fight it's no holds barred. Eye gouges, kick in the nuts or throat punch. Might even pick up something handy and knock the shi t out you with it. I also have a concealed gun carry license.
Agreed. If you fight, you fight to kill. In the west, to have to be this way because of the way the police system works, meaning when people get angry enough to forgo the law they will likely try to do some real harm. Third world countries just fight and then at some point randomly stop and walk away. Then the two dudes respect each other more and might even become friends lol

Last edited:

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily. You could have been making out with one of their sisters and they didn't want you to take advantage of her.
No way. The guys were ethnic looking. The girl wasnt. Never saw any of them hang out or talk to her during the whole night

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My strategy:

Just look at them with a pained face which says "Seriously? WTF guys?". With a hint of sracstic disdain.

Your facial expressions can do as much damage as punches. You were never expected to win that fight, even with the girl. Riddicule them.

It shows you aren't scared, yet doesn't confront.

If they were close in your personal space, then yes, you handled A1.

I took an absolute kicking a few times but the beauty is, once you've had one, you've had them all!

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always contended that it's best for me to stay away from clubs. Anytime there's lots of alcohol, men, and relatively few women...there's likely gonna be trouble.

I've had several issues in bars and clubs but thankfully I've never been hit, nor have I ever went after anybody who started giving me shiat. I can be very negative and even hostile when chalkenged so I cannot believe I've avoided violence in the clubs and bars that I used to go to.

Totally serious here: if you're gonna hang out in clubs then you better be in fighting shape.
That's true.

But you see, I don't really use any other place to meet girls in person. My current method is to hunt in the club's on weekends, then go online dating during weekdays.

I just think girls are less inhibited due to alcohol in clubs, and it's night so you can get them to kiss, dance or go home with you too because it's the right time to do that sort of thing.

I just can't see myself pulling a girl easily during the day, or during a salsa class, because what if she is just busy or only into learning how to dance and not trying to meet guys?

Plus I'm not sure dating someone from work is a good idea.

My point is, what other alternatives do I have?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough situation, I think you have to be prepared for the fact that you might have to take an as* whipping. Only so much you can do against 6 people in close, even if you do have a weapon/gun. If you're quick enough and take one or two out, maybe the others back off but that's a gamble too. If you enrage one of them and the rest descend on you, you could be looking at a good as* whipping bare minimum. In that situation, I honestly think you are better off trying to get out of it without doing anything. Look, yea, you may look good if you take one or two out and then proceed to get fed your lunch but what if you sustain permanent damage as a result? It's not a rocky movie, it doesn't take much to get seriously injured. You catch a kick in the temple, you fall back and hit your head on something, could easily be game over. Better to avoid it whenever possible. Not to say it is never right to fight, I look at it in one of two ways:

1. You ready to go to jail?
2. You ready to sustain permanent injury? Maybe something you have to live with for years? I sustained a pretty good concussion with a shot to the temple, had migraines for years after that.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought having guns made everything safer?

I've had lots of lectures from gun advocates telling me there is less violence when the possibility of armed conflict is ever present.

Absolutely horrifying to think people could be walking around nightclubs with pistols in their pocket.

I am damn glad I live here.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've had lots of lectures from gun advocates telling me there is less violence when the possibility of armed conflict is ever present.

Absolutely horrifying to think people could be walking around nightclubs with pistols in their pocket.

Around here the possibility of someone having a gun is exactly why you don't start sh it. You exit the situation as quickly as possible if you are smart.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around here the possibility of someone having a gun is exactly why you don't start sh it. You exit the situation as quickly as possible if you are smart.
But OP and people above are describing a far more violent nightclub life than UK clubs. Fights happen, of course, but they are rare, depending on where you go. Only the roughest clubs, generally black music (no racism, just fact), have people fighting often.

I'm just saying the deterrent doesn't seem to work.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But OP and people above are describing a far more violent nightclub life than UK clubs. Fights happen, of course, but they are rare, depending on where you go. Only the roughest clubs, generally black music (no racism, just fact), have people fighting often.

I'm just saying the deterrent doesn't seem to work.
Because conceal carry permits are tougher to get and you can't get them in some places. Guarantee you, if you had conceal carry permits and/or allowed to have a side arm strapped to wherever you wanted to go (except government buildings), people would knock that crap off pretty quick. The research proves it. Don't give me this european nonsense, it's not safer. Have you had your acid attack yet today? How about a truck or bomb attack yet? safer, what a typical "progressive" opinion. you're not safer there, you're more exposed.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Americans on guns are damn scary

You never know who has a gun, and they can't handle alcohol like the british.... so at any little ''upset'' you could have 300 people shooting at each other.

UK and Canada have no gun violence because it was outlawed and the ''penality'' are huge. You will likely have someone with a knife ... which decrease the risk of injuries or death

Anyway.... in any situation of where violence can happen... it's better to descalate the situation... because people with weapons or not... can really injure you for life... also if you injure them badly... you likely facing tribunals (and possible jail time)

Defend yourself if its a life-death situation or you are attacked..... but if you can defuse it like OP... that option is a win in itself... and because of his actions he got the girl

OP got the girl because he acted alpha, defuse the situation and control HER

If he had gotten into a fight.... well he could be dead right now, the girl injured .etc.... or if even than... she would have freaked out (especially a new girl.... if its your girlfriend... she'll also freak out but you can negociate sech)

Good job OP... always do the same, if you ever see that the people will get violent on you... seek crowd control and show yourself has a victim defending yourself... it will help the aftermath (police etc..)