Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“I Love you” and the razor’s edge

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
First off it’s biological. So it doesn’t evoke any anger it me.
Men display traits that women sort through. When she encounters what her biology assertains is a result of his optimum genetics, she will be attracted to him. This fires chemicals. This program has a strategy. Survival of the human species.

So there are two types of men. Breeders and supporters/resources. When she secured her resources her breeding propensity towards that husband/LTR shut down to a holding pattern.
I call this sex rationing to hold him in place. She’s not consciously rationing anything. She isn’t feeling sexual towards him.

The feminine imperative is about free breeding without repercussions while still acquiring as many resources as she can. This is anti-civilization. We as humans, live in a world where there are no sabertooth tigers and even the poor have fat a$$es.

“What do women want? Optimized Hypergamy with men remaining clueless.”
Rollo Tomassi

We can debate what Hypergamy is but that would be counter productive.

In a nutshell.
In light of our postings here that has the capacity to expose the feminine imperative for what it truly is, turning both men and women alike from their past perceptions, men reading this must understand that the feminine imperative is not consciously done out of malice.

Women's basic programming (feminine imperative) drives their thought processes and moulds their feelings to supercede logic or higher levels of idealism - love.

R

Ranger

In light of our postings here that has the capacity to expose the feminine imperative for what it truly is, turning both men and women alike from their past perceptions, men reading this must understand that the feminine imperative is not consciously done.
There is zero malice. She has no control over what turns her on and off. Biology doesn’t think.
It’s stupid to be angry at them. We just need to be better men is all.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There is zero malice. She has no control over what turns her on and off. Biology doesn’t think.
It’s stupid to be angry at them. We just need to be better men is all.
One can only hope, with the propensity shown regularly here towards hating women and the fact that women themselves are not being helpful by gladly throwing other women under the bus with these so called "quality women" narratives.

Which is why each time some motherfvcker plays with the victim card he needs to be swiftly debunked.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you think about it, men would positively cringe at the very thought of killing off a baby.
Are there no male abortion doctors, and wasn't this yet another scientific development we owe to men? Or did Madam Curie invent that too?

A

AJ84

First off it’s biological. So it doesn’t evoke any anger it me.
Men display traits that women sort through. When she encounters what her biology assertains is a result of his optimum genetics, she will be attracted to him. This fires chemicals. This program has a strategy. Survival of the human species.

So there are two types of men. Breeders and supporters/resources. When she secured her resources her breeding propensity towards that husband/LTR shut down to a holding pattern.
I call this sex rationing to hold him in place. She’s not consciously rationing anything. She isn’t feeling sexual towards him.

The feminine imperative is about free breeding without repercussions while still acquiring as many resources as she can. This is anti-civilization. We as humans, live in a world where there are no sabertooth tigers and even the poor have fat a$$es.

“What do women want? Optimized Hypergamy with men remaining clueless.”
Rollo Tomassi

We can debate what Hypergamy is but that would be counter productive.

In a nutshell.
Thanks for explaining, I have more questions, my apologies, and no rush to answer.

So is the goal for men to be the breeders? If supporter/ resource provider is not ideal (certainly doesn’t seem to be based on the views of this forum) what should men do once they have impregnated the woman? Leave before they get demoted to supportive provider? Spread their seed to more women without sticking around?

I guess what I’m asking is what is the masculine imperiative in relation to the feminine imperative you described? Do they even compliment each other long term?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for explaining, I have more questions, my apologies, and no rush to answer.

So is the goal for men to be the breeders? If supporter/ resource provider is not ideal (certainly doesn’t seem to be based on the views of this forum) what should men do once they have impregnated the woman? Leave before they get demoted to supportive provider? Spread their seed to more women without sticking around?

I guess what I’m asking is what is the masculine imperiative in relation to the feminine imperative you described? Do they even compliment each other long term?
How do you feel about this "breeder" and "provider" being two distinct and seperate individuals from a woman's perspective?

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Human breeding behaviors has evolved over thousand of years and might actually not be the best one for our current western society.
Things have changed drastically in the last 100 year might also explain why birthrate is so low. Biggest factor imo is birthcontrol
women have more time on their hands because they can now control birth. Women dont have time for hypergamy when they have a baby in their arms

Its a bit ironic when you see guys like Rollo (the biggest advocate for red pill thinking) being married.

Imo man can be both breeder and provider but in today's society its damm hard to always be on top of it.
And that prob why women are leaning more and more towards their hypergamous imperative.

funny thing i read on wikipedia about animal testicular size and monogamy

The relative sizes of male testes often reflect mating systems.[41][42][43][44] In species with promiscuous mating systems, where many males mate with many females, the testes tend to be relatively large. This appears to be the result of sperm competition. Males with large testes produce more sperm and thereby gain an advantage impregnating females. In polygynous species, where one male controls sexual access to females, the testes tend to be small. One male defends exclusive sexual access to a group of females and thereby eliminates sperm competition.

Studies of primates, including humans, support the relationship between testis size and mating system.[43][44][45] Chimpanzees, which have a promiscuous mating system, have large testes compared to other primates. Gorillas, which have a polygynous mating system, have smaller testes than other primates. Humans, which have a socially monogamous mating system, accompanied by moderate amounts of sexual non-monogamy (see incidence of monogamy), have moderately sized testes. The moderate amounts of sexual non-monogamy in humans may result in a low to moderate amount of sperm competition. Also, notably, in the case of an avowedly sexually monogamous society, the occurrence of sexual nonmonogamy is typically culturally stigmatized, and therefore detecting its prevalence is inherently difficult, if indeed it is at all possible. At best, such statistics can be viewed as general approximations with a wide margin of error.

A

AJ84

How do you feel about this "breeder" and "provider" being two distinct and seperate individuals from a woman's perspective?
How do I feel about it? I think that’s a whole can of worms for all involved.

I can’t obviously speak for all women but I don’t think women typically seek to breed with one and be provided for by another.

My opinion? I think couples stop dating each other, fall into the roles of mother/father and forget about being lovers, even if that’s how it started out. They stop discovering things about each other and become complacent which leads to boredom and resentment, which kill sexual attraction.

Women should keep it interesting, surprise him with spontaneity, talk to him, not just about work or what bill needs to be paid or home repair done or parent teacher meeting etc, but actually talk like when they first started dating. Men should do the same.

I honestly feel like this is what kills the sex, not a provider role, but a settling into a role that takes away from each other as a couple.
But that’s my opinion.

A

AJ84

Human breeding behaviors has evolved over thousand of years and might actually not be the best one for our current western society.
Things have changed drastically in the last 100 year might also explain why birthrate is so low. Biggest factor imo is birthcontrol
women have more time on their hands because they can now control birth. Women dont have time for hypergamy when they have a baby in their arms

Its a bit ironic when you see guys like Rollo (the biggest advocate for red pill thinking) being married.

Imo man can be both breeder and provider but in today's society its damm hard to always be on top of it.
And that prob why women are leaning more and more towards their hypergamous imperative.

funny thing i read on wikipedia about animal testicular size and monogamy

The relative sizes of male testes often reflect mating systems.[41][42][43][44] In species with promiscuous mating systems, where many males mate with many females, the testes tend to be relatively large. This appears to be the result of sperm competition. Males with large testes produce more sperm and thereby gain an advantage impregnating females. In polygynous species, where one male controls sexual access to females, the testes tend to be small. One male defends exclusive sexual access to a group of females and thereby eliminates sperm competition.

Studies of primates, including humans, support the relationship between testis size and mating system.[43][44][45] Chimpanzees, which have a promiscuous mating system, have large testes compared to other primates. Gorillas, which have a polygynous mating system, have smaller testes than other primates. Humans, which have a socially monogamous mating system, accompanied by moderate amounts of sexual non-monogamy (see incidence of monogamy), have moderately sized testes. The moderate amounts of sexual non-monogamy in humans may result in a low to moderate amount of sperm competition. Also, notably, in the case of an avowedly sexually monogamous society, the occurrence of sexual nonmonogamy is typically culturally stigmatized, and therefore detecting its prevalence is inherently difficult, if indeed it is at all possible. At best, such statistics can be viewed as general approximations with a wide margin of error.
That’s really interesting.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had provider role admitted to me many times. It's a very conscious thing if you're in a position to choose, no different than men who sex-zone obvious BPD women
Best way to not be a provider is to not provide, actually i do think providers are less needed now than before.

A

AJ84

I've had provider role admitted to me many times. It's a very conscious thing if you're in a position to choose, no different than men who sex-zone obvious BPD women
Yeah I don’t doubt some women choose that. I mean gold diggers and mail order brides marrying old geezers are prime examples. If they have kids with them it’s to lock in the resources not because he’s young, healthy and fit with strong genetics. An old man does have the warrior vibe lol.
So in those cases it’s not about genetics, more so it’s about ensuring resources.

Then you have girls getting knocked up by strong young healthy thugs (warrior vibe?) who abandon them. Lol.

Go figure.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t doubt some women choose that. I mean gold diggers and mail order brides marrying old geezers are prime examples. If they have kids with them it’s to lock in the resources not because he’s young, healthy and fit with strong genetics. An old man does have the warrior vibe lol.
So in those cases it’s not about genetics, more so it’s about ensuring resources.

Then you have girls getting knocked up by strong young healthy thugs (warrior vibe?) who abandon them. Lol.

Go figure.
Hey AJ just wanted to say that i like the way you engage no bickering or personal attack.
This is productive.
It is true that we(men) are mostly bias to the male way of thinking.

Back to the subject
What i see is that often a breeder becomes a provider.

What you see often is men or women getting fatter when they are in a relationship because they dont need to impress anyone anymore.
This can also be men losing their drive to be the best they can be, in many aspect of life.

An other sad fact is men in relationship have way lower level of T than single men, that might also an effect on Breeder becoming provider.

A

AJ84

Hey AJ just wanted to say that i like the way you engage no bickering or personal attack.
This is productive.
It is true that we(men) are mostly bias to the male way of thinking.

Back to the subject
What i see is that often a breeder becomes a provider.

What you see often is men or women getting fatter when they are in a relationship because they dont need to impress anyone anymore.
This can also be men losing their drive to be the best they can be, in many aspect of life.

An other sad fact is men in relationship have way lower level of T than single men, that might also an effect on Breeder becoming provider.
Thanks. Lol yeah we call that being ‘fat happy’ hahaha when couples get complacent and turned on more by an all you can eat sushi restaurant than they do about each other lol.

A

AJ84

Women may not actively or knowingly seek this however they definitely respond to it.

Think more of when women are young and single, what men get those most attention from women?

Is it the athletic guy? Or the studious guy?

Is it the c0cky man with many friends and social status? Or the reserved guy with fewer friends?

Is it the edgy guy who rarely doles out attention to women? Or the stable reliable guy who is always there for the woman?
The atheltic guy with the calm cool demeanour for sure hahaha.

But flip the genders and same question:

Who gets more attention from young men? The studious girl on the dean’s list or the fit sorority girl giving the football team a round of head during frosh week?

I would say young men actively seek and respond to this lol, understandably.

And let me tell you when I was in uni me and my girlfriends would sometimes spend our lunch breaks watching the hockey team work out on the track. Just cause ;).

Actively Seeking Eye Candy :).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The atheltic guy with the calm cool demeanour for sure hahaha.

But flip the genders and same question:

Who gets more attention from young men? The studious girl on the dean’s list or the fit sorority girl giving the football team a round of head during frosh week?

I would say young men actively seek and respond to this lol, understandably.

And let me tell you when I was in uni me and my girlfriends would sometimes spend our lunch breaks watching the hockey team work out on the track. Just cause ;).

Actively Seeking Eye Candy :).
The girl who is actively promoting herself - she gets the most male attention (provided she's has all the right curves).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They always tell me "I told my family about you" as if it means they're serious about me. Well, in a sense, they are but at the same time is the underlying self serving ego boost of showing off a catch the way we would show off a 9/10.
More biologically induced then you might think.