Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“I Love you” and the razor’s edge

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The incel train continues to travel strong in this thread.

Choo choo boys, you'll eventually arrive at your destination

So much tunnel vision and misinformation it's simply stunning... These guys shouldn't be posting
Debunking the myths generated by the feminine imperative must be alarming !

If it's misinformation, then it will be easy for you 3 gals to counter us here...

R

Ranger

So much tunnel vision and misinformation it's simply stunning... These guys shouldn't be posting
There’s a reason Rollo Tomassi kept his identity and face hidden for so long. The girl machine is pretty powerful. Jordan Peterson and many others were persecuted. If the information was false...why bother attacking? Just laugh at them and point and say “now they’ve gone from Bigfoot and aliens to women sacrificing children to abortions.”

You are a feminist. We expect you to be full of false data given to you for justification. We understand the breeding strategy. It’s ok. We get it.

R

Ranger

Can you imagine the scale of abortions if the ancients had that medical capability...
What if paternity tests became mandatory at birth as a point of law. They draw blood from the infant anyway.
I wonder if abortions would increase?

A

AJ84

I don’t see it as contradictory. It makes sense. Nobody said she will kill them. You took it to the extreme end of the spectrum. What did Rollo call that? It escapes me now.

She will leave them in a hot car. Leave them with a multitude of sitters to get her needs met. Let her parents raise them while she secured a provider.
Spend herself into extreme debt yet screams injustice if the state doesn’t help. Meaning it’s the states fault if they don’t eat yet she’s at least 10-20 lbs overweight.
It’s rather self evident.
There are a lot of crappy parents out there and men are not exempt from that. Many of those cases of kids being left in hot cars were left there by their fathers. Usually those cases are not deliberate attempts to kill the child, just stupidity from the neglectful parents. There are also cases of fathers killing their wives and children, not to mention countless cases of men willingly having unprotected sex with (often dumb) girls who then get knocked up and the man moves on to the next dumb girl, zero cares if she had the kid or aborted it because he has no intention of being involved anyway.
We also have cases across the globe of baby girls being killed, a decision by both parents because boys are preferred, or fathers initiating honour killings because their daughters shamed them by ‘allowing’ themselves to get ganged raped at knife point while walking home from school.

So many people who should not be parents, become parents. I don’t see bad parenting or child death solely as the fault of mothers. In fact there is more enough well documented cases across the globe that indicates that both fathers and mothers can be capable of killing their children.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There are a lot of crappy parents out there and men are not exempt from that. Many of those cases of kids being left in hot cars were left there by their fathers. Usually those cases are not deliberate attempts to kill the child, just stupidity from the neglectful parents. There are also cases of fathers killing their wives and children, not to mention countless cases of men willingly having unprotected sex with (often dumb) girls who then get knocked up and the man moves on to the next dumb girl, zero cares if she had the kid or aborted it because he has no intention of being involved anyway.
We also have cases across the globe of baby girls being killed, a decision by both parents because boys are preferred, or fathers initiating honour killings because their daughters shamed them by ‘allowing’ themselves to get ganged raped at knife point while walking home from school.

So many people who should not be parents, become parents. I don’t see bad parenting or child death solely as the fault of mothers. In fact there is more enough well documented cases across the globe that indicates that both fathers and mothers can be capable of killing their children.
Historically speaking more women then men initiate infanticide.

It's tied with scarcity of resources.

Going back to the survival of the mother.

A

AJ84

What if paternity tests became mandatory at birth as a point of law. They draw blood from the infant anyway.
I think it depends on the country one lives in. Like in Canada or the US, a ‘fatherless’child will get fed by the welfare system anyway if the mother is poor. So even if the husband is not the father and he walks away, the state will take care of the mother if needed. In countries where men can walk away with no responsibility even if they are the fathers, hopefully people would practice better birth control, because those countries are probably less likely to have access to abortions anyway. I’m not sure but worth looking up.... I’m on it....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They'll be mass protest before it even reaches your congress..

Wait. Hold that thought. There'll be backlash 1st at the lawmakers home by his female members...

There'll be no such law.

A

AJ84

Historically speak
Historically speaking more women then men initiate infanticide.

It's tied with scarcity of resources.

Going back to the survival of the mother.
Or going back to the survival of the family as a whole. Resources for the whole
family’s survival, and often the community as a whole, not just the mother.

We also need to consider lack of birth control as a reason for what can be assumed were many unwanted births no? In societies where women don’t have a say over their sexual choices within a marriage. The only way to prevent infanticide is to refrain from sex and how would that go over with the husband? Let’s face it that would not of been an option for the woman anyway because if we are talking about infanticide in the context of limited encomonic resources, we have to consider the social, gender, and cultural make up of these communities where women probably didn’t have many rights to begin with.

I’m not saying that no woman has cruelly killed her kids for purely selfish reasons, like women who kill their kids to get with some guy or because they wanted to go on vacation and couldn’t find a babysitter (actual true case), but for this example of infanticide for economic reasons we have to consider the bigger picture and not limit it to just the woman’s survival. If it was just for the woman’s survival, she would kill all her kids and anyone else who took resources away from her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Historically speak

Or going back to the survival of the family as a whole. Resources for the whole
family’s survival, and often the community as a whole, not just the mother.

We also need to consider lack of birth control as a reason for what can be assumed were many unwanted births no? In societies where women don’t have a say over their sexual choices within a marriage. The only way to prevent infanticide is to refrain from sex and how would that go over with the husband? Let’s face it that would not of been an option for the woman anyway because if we are talking about infanticide in the context of limited encomonic resources, we have to consider the social, gender, and cultural make up of these communities where women probably didn’t have many rights to begin with.

I’m not saying that no woman has cruelly killed her kids for purely selfish reasons, like women who kill their kids to get with some guy or because they wanted to go on vacation and couldn’t find a babysitter (actual true case), but for this example of infanticide for economic reasons we have to consider the bigger picture and not limit it to just the woman’s survival. If it was just for the woman’s survival, she would kill all her kids and anyone else who took resources away from her.
Various factors comes into play with infanticide in ancient times.

Scarcity of resources being top.

Back when I was on a trip to Papua New Guinea, I've heard of stories related by the locals there of some tribes eating their own babies - committed by the mother. This was 20 odd years ago.

But in our modern society it's more about psychological infanticide, whereby the mother's survival (lifestyle) is paramount.

R

Ranger

There are also cases of fathers killing their wives and children.
Of which 98.2%, by actual toxicology reports are on psychotropic drugs administered by prescription.
The rest are attributed to alcohol.
I guess if you’re about to loose it all it can be tough.

Incidents of rape pregnancies hover around less than 2% in western culture.

I agree that men should use birth control. In fact they should be in charge of the birth control.

Over 90% of abortions are because the mother doesn’t know who the father is or doesn’t want her husband or LTR to find out it’s not his. Look it up. 20% of the people you see walking around? Their father is not who they think it is. This is not new. It’s always been that way.

Answer me this riddle...how can an underage girl can an abortion, a risky medical procedure without parents consent? Yet she can’t even go to the doctor for a cold without the parents consent?

Abortions are kept highly secret by law to cover for the breeding strategy of women and the feminine imperative.
I am not being critical. That’s just the way it is.

A

AJ84

Various factors comes into play with infanticide in ancient times.

Scarcity of resources being top.

Back when I was on a trip to Papua New Guinea, I've heard of stories related by the locals there of some tribes eating their own babies - committed by the mother. This was 20 odd years ago.

But in our modern society it's more about psychological infanticide, whereby the mother's survival (lifestyle) is paramount.
I thought the when you stated infanticide by women was tied to a scarcity of resources, you were referring to places or situations where resources were scarce.
I didn’t interpret that to mean lifestyle, which isn’t necessarily resource scarcity.

R

Ranger

Even when she wants to keep the baby. Women will come out of the woodwork to convince her that her lifestyle and life are more important and that the baby will hinder her lifestyle. Her life over the child’s.

This has been politically softened to support the feminine imperative. It’s just normal now.

R

Ranger

I thought the when you stated infanticide by women was tied to a scarcity of resources, you were referring to places or situations where resources were scarce.
I didn’t interpret that to mean lifestyle, which isn’t necessarily resource scarcity.
I disagree. It’s what she wants over the children. Self evident.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The intent of this infanticide topic is based on the mother's survival.

We covered the scarcity of resources and in the way it's been the same since ancient times and the rebranding of resources into lifestyles.

It's in furtherance of my contention that the feminine imperative = survival and that of her offspring's.

A

AJ84

Of which 98.2%, by actual toxicology reports are on psychotropic drugs administered by prescription.
The rest are attributed to alcohol.
I guess if you’re about to loose it all it can be tough.

Incidents of rape pregnancies hover around less than 2% in western culture.

I agree that men should use birth control. In fact they should be in charge of the birth control.

Over 90% of abortions are because the mother doesn’t know who the father is or doesn’t want her husband or LTR to find out it’s not his. Look it up. 20% of the people you see walking around? Their father is not who they think it is. This is not new. It’s always been that way.

Answer me this riddle...how can an underage girl can an abortion, a risky medical procedure without parents consent? Yet she can’t even go to the doctor for a cold without the parents consent?

Abortions are kept highly secret by law to cover for the breeding strategy of women and the feminine imperative.
I am not being critical. That’s just the way it is.
I think abortions are kept secret as not to piss off certain liberal groups yeah, around right to privacy and avoiding the judgement from right wing groups blah blah, like hassle free health clinics where sex trade workers can go to get health care without having to give a lot of personal information.
I don’t know what this breeding strategy is. I’m sure you explained it before but I may have missed it.
But yeah it’s crazy that a girl can get an abortion without her parents consent but needs her parent’s consent for more beneign things.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Even when she wants to keep the baby. Women will come out of the woodwork to convince her that her lifestyle and life are more important and that the baby will hinder her lifestyle. Her life over the child’s.

This has been politically softened to support the feminine imperative. It’s just normal now.
Lifestyle could be equated as a form of "resources" for the modern women.

In a way women has not evolved much since ancient times.

R

Ranger

I think abortions are kept secret as not to piss off certain liberal groups yeah, around right to privacy and avoiding the judgement from right wing groups blah blah, like hassle free health clinics where sex trade workers can go to get health care without having to give a lot of personal information.
I don’t know what this breeding strategy is. I’m sure you explained it before but I may have missed it.
But yeah it’s crazy that a girl can get an abortion without her parents consent but needs her parent’s consent for more beneign things.
It secret to keep it secret.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It secret to keep it secret.
When you think about it, men would positively cringe at the very thought of killing off a baby.

He would have no qualms killing another man based on his idealism of what evil is but to kill an innocent child much less a baby is some really evil shiit that would eat at a man's soul.

R

Ranger

I don’t know what this breeding strategy is.
First off it’s biological. So it doesn’t evoke any anger it me.
Men display traits that women sort through. When she encounters what her biology assertains is a result of his optimum genetics, she will be attracted to him. This fires chemicals. This program has a strategy. Survival of the human species.

So there are two types of men. Breeders and supporters/resources. When she secured her resources her breeding propensity towards that husband/LTR shut down to a holding pattern.
I call this sex rationing to hold him in place. She’s not consciously rationing anything. She isn’t feeling sexual towards him.

The feminine imperative is about free breeding without repercussions while still acquiring as many resources as she can. This is anti-civilization. We as humans, live in a world where there are no sabertooth tigers and even the poor have fat a$$es.

“What do women want? Optimized Hypergamy with men remaining clueless.”
Rollo Tomassi

We can debate what Hypergamy is but that would be counter productive.

In a nutshell.