“I Love you” and the razor’s edge

lamath

Master Don Juan
For the vast majority of men and even the so called successful players.

You cannot win playing the "game" as is being taught here. It's exhausting and no man has that capacity to keep up.

The game that's spoken off here is actually in essence playing within the feminine imperative - where men are jostling for positions to get to the top.

It's supplication and women are choosing the best of the grovelling moves that's mistaken as masculine - women's heady ideas of what masculinity is.
This make sense
So if you cant win the game you play your own game?

Ranger

Master Don Juan
It's supplication and women are choosing the best of the grovelling moves that's mistaken as masculine - women's heady ideas of what masculinity is.
I figured this out by just thinking about it. Men are still in the imperative and using techniques and manipulations to obtain that one woman or at least thinking they will eventually find her.

That’s a really sh!tty bill of goods they have been sold. Operating with the imperative (men’s supplication to women) to find that idealistic woman, is a hurt waiting to happen.

By relying on PUA, they are tender morsels inside a shell. Women know how to get in that shell.
Changing the inside and learning to enjoy and love women first, is really the only long term decision that brings about his optimum survival.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Somewhere where's it's none of your business

Ranger

Master Don Juan
That's a very good post !

And it's from way back in 2007.

Holy shiet ! Nothing has change in SS since that time...

Seems like a waste of my energy to even talk about somethings I know.
Men need to be reminded.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Ranger

Master Don Juan
Yes it seems so.

LA must have been here longer then most to be able to zoom in to that 2007 thread.
A hell of a thread.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Yes you're greater than Pook
Chill dude, I was just pulling at you..

Nah. I won't claim I'm better then POOK or even that fvcker Corey Wayne.

I'm merely claiming that these are my experiences and sharing them here. You'll notice many of the things I speak off can't be found online nor is it a rehashed version of some PUA shiet.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan

I'm merely claiming that these are my experiences and sharing them here. You'll notice many of the things I speak off can't be found online nor is it a rehashed version of some PUA shiet.
For what it's worth you're much better than Corey Wayne LMAO

Danger

Master Don Juan

The King never has to say he is the King.

lamath

Master Don Juan
You guys should read
Matt Ridley, The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature
Mostly a book about natural and sexual selection very interesting

Just a few quote here
“Mankind is a self-domesticated animal; a mammal; an ape; a social ape; an ape in which the male takes the iniative in courtship and females usually leave the society of their birth; an ape in which men are predators, women herbivorous foragers; an ape in which males are relatively hierarchical, females relatively egalitarian; an ape in which males contribute unusually large amounts of investment in the upbringing of their offspring by provisioning their mates and their children with food, protection, and company; an ape in which monogamous pair bonds are the rule but many males have affairs and occasional males achieve polygamy; an ape in which females mated to low-ranking males often cuckold their husbands in order to gain access to the genes of higher-ranking males; an ape that has been subject to unusually intense mutual sexual selection so that many of the features of the female body (lips, breasts, waists) and the mind of both sexes (songs, competitive ambition, status seeking) are designed for use in competition for mates; an ape that has developed an extraordinary range of new instincts to learn by association, to communicate by speech, and to pass on traditions. But still an ape.”

“We are perforce in some sense constrained, goaded, or at least affected by the accumulated impact of selective decisions made over thousands of generations.”

“The struggle for existence never gets easier. However well a species may adapt to its environment, it can never relax, because its competitors and its enemies are also adapting to their niches. Survival is a zero-sum game.”