Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“I Love you” and the razor’s edge

R

Ranger

This intrigued me so I looked up female inventors. Many of them did work along side males in their inventions and some didn’t even get credit for their work but that’s a sign of the times, not a reflection of their work.
But I found one Ranger lol! I have some downtime today clearly lol. Windsheild wiper blades were invented by Mary Anderson, who got a patent for them but wasn’t successful in getting anyone to buy it, probably because she didn’t have any men to help get her in the right circles (it was the early 1900s and let’s face it, she would of needed male buy in I won’t deny that).
When the patrnt expired and cars became the main mode of transportation, windshield wipers where invented using her basic design.
So though she didn’t get any credit for it, sadly, until much later, she did in fact invent something that is used world wide still to this day.
That’s kind of cool to me. And while I do acknowledge that there are far more men who created and invented things, men, rather than women of those times, where taken more seriously and had far more finanical opportunities and doors open to them to successfully create, and less women of those times were even interested in doing those things anyway.
Oh good. I changed the wiper blades on both my trucks this past week. Lol

R

Ranger

Again, it's been a patriarchal run society for a very long time and, as such, the women who were the driving forces behind many inventions were shuttered into silence.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58ca9e67e4b00705db4ca2f5?ec_carp=5439551583837504683
The huffington post? LMAO
The stronghold of feminism? I would post some of the articles here where they’ve been debunked on so many issues but I have this next week off and I’m building a really nice second chicken coop.
So run with their stuff.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The huffington post? LMAO
The stronghold of feminism? I would post some of the articles here where they’ve been debunked on so many issues but I have this next week off and I’m building a really nice second chicken coop.
So run with their stuff.
Yes, I understand your blue collar intelligence absorption capabilities are limited. Have fun on the farm!

R

Ranger

Yes, I understand your blue collar intelligence absorption capabilities are limited. Have fun on the farm!
Nothing wrong with blue collar. They build the world. But alas, I’m an engineer and I design petrochemical facilities.
It was cheaper to buy 40 acres just outside the Denver metro than to buy a lot in town. Plus I built the home I wanted without having to subscribe to any covenants. Smart guys can do that.
I’ve never paid market value for a home or property in my life.

R

Ranger

This is a leftist falsehood being injected into society. When in fact or best people came from mid sized towns and rural areas.
Thery’re IQ scores are significantly higher.
Most of our military jet pilots and astronauts are from rural areas. Our best engineers came from outside of the cities.
Alas I was a military brat so neither apply to me.

My absorption is fine according to MENSA. Laying out leftist/feminine insults is rather passé don’t you think?

So I take exception to your low end insult. Lol
I didn’t realize you were a feminist passing herself off as an intellectual. Never mind, I don’t concern myself with covert subversions.

Last edited by a moderator:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Birth control pill
Gave women a choice now to persue something else than having kids.
Society was in a way more sexist because of that imo
Might also be a reason why it was way harder for women in the past.

I still do beleive that overall men are more driven
Because for them that drive makes them a better choice for reproduction

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been told that I don’t have enough experience with women because I was married for 20+ years.
I have no doubt that you learned a great deal about women in that 20 years. Plate spinning is not the only way to learn, in fact I'm sure you learned things that you couldn't learn from plate spinning.

It's pretty well documented here that you should let the woman say "I love you" first. I agree with that. Although I don't think it's necessarily the stroke of doom that some make it out to me - lots of guys do it and sometimes it works out. That said, it's risky, and it's better policy to let the woman say it first. This is because women tend to fall in love slower than men do, and many will think there's something wrong with you if you fall in love too fast (like you're desperate or something).

This is just a case of men and women being wired differently. But they don't understand that men are wired to love quickly (when they do fall in love). They just see it from their point of view and may see it as a sign of weakness and despise you for it. They say men should lead, but in this case it's just safer to let her set the emotional timetable, let her say it.

R

Ranger

I still do beleive that overall men are more driven
Because for them that drive makes them a better choice for reproduction
It has always been that way. That assertiveness is masculine. That’s what men do.

What’s interesting is that men use it to compete for pvssy. Lol
The women would stand back and watch and wait to see who came out on top. We are wired that way and it bears out in close examination.

I have no desire to compete with women so I don’t. Competition with women is never my concern. It’s like getting the most likes on Facebook. The winner is still an idiot.
At the same time I would never try to compete with a woman in psychological warfare. The social warfare strategies they have. A man is an idiot to think he has the finesse to compete there.

The world isn’t anything that I was taught. Our civilization is a scam.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My my...just imagine if I teach men all I know, women will be slaves...

The feminine imperative will be useless...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with blue collar. They build the world. But alas, I’m an engineer and I design petrochemical facilities.
It was cheaper to buy 40 acres just outside the Denver metro than to buy a lot in town. Plus I built the home I wanted without having to subscribe to any covenants. Smart guys can do that.
I’ve never paid market value for a home or property in my life.
I got just under 700 acres...

And I'm jealous of my neighbour who has more then 10,000 acres of farm.

Fvcking blue collar worker, how dare he earns millions more then me ! :p

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Again, it's been a patriarchal run society for a very long time and, as such, the women who were the driving forces behind many inventions were shuttered into silence.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58ca9e67e4b00705db4ca2f5?ec_carp=5439551583837504683
With the creation of modern society and also into the age of where the voices of women are galvanised as feminism, it's impossible to say women are "shuttered into silence", what has women created after contributing, instigating, promoting, enforcing, shaming, nurtured the decline of masculinity?

Go ahead, name 1 thing...

R

Ranger

I got just under 700 acres...

And I'm jealous of my neighbour who has more then 10,000 acres of farm.

Fvcking blue collar worker, how dare he earns millions more then me ! :p
Lol oh that’s awesome.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol oh that’s awesome.
I know 1 guy, we studied together in high school, never did good in his studies but was like me in character and outlook in life, while I went on to further my studies after getting a scholarship, he went on to buy 2 cows.

Married early, had babies and 2 cows, all staying under a handmade hut that the jungle provided, today he's a multi millionaire.

His cow farm exports powdered milk to every single country in SEA with the exception of Burma. Imagine that persistence ?

Each time we meet up for some drinks, he can't stop rubbing it in with that devilish grin of his...and I can't stop laughing in return.

R

Ranger

I know 1 guy, we studied together in high school, never did good in his studies but was like me in character and outlook in life, while I went on to further my studies after getting a scholarship, he went on to buy 2 cows.

Married early, had babies and 2 cows, all staying under a handmade hut that the jungle provided, today he's a multi millionaire.

His cow farm exports powdered milk to every single country in SEA with the exception of Burma. Imagine that persistent?

Each time we meet up for some drinks, he can't stop rubbing it in with that devilish grin of his...and I can't stop laughing in return.
Yeah I remember drinking that recombined “daisy” milk in Asia. It sucked.
When we ran out of regular milk on the assault ship they tried to give me that shyt. Lol

I started drinking goat milk in the Mid East. It’s not bad. Goat cheese is still a favorite of mine. Good for your friend. He took all the risks. He earned it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I remember drinking that recombined “daisy” milk in Asia. It sucked.
When we ran out of regular milk on the assault ship they tried to give me that shyt. Lol

I started drinking goat milk in the Mid East. It’s not bad. Goat cheese is still a favorite of mind. Good for your friend. He took all the risks. He earned it.
Haha, it's cheap stuff, for a liter of milk, it cost roughly US 0.80 cents..

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is a leftist falsehood being injected into society. When in fact or best people came from mid sized towns and rural areas.
Thery’re IQ scores are significantly higher.
Most of our military jet pilots and astronauts are from rural areas. Our best engineers came from outside of the cities.
Alas I was a military brat so neither apply to me.

My absorption is fine according to MENSA. Laying out leftist/feminine insults is rather passé don’t you think?

So I take exception to your low end insult. Lol
I didn’t realize you were a feminist passing herself off as an intellectual. Never mind, I don’t concern myself with covert subversions.
Clear example of the shaming tactics being used to intimidate a man to toe the feminine imperative.

Can you imagine what any men has to go through living with women such as these ?

R

Ranger

Clear example of the shaming tactics being used to intimidate a man to toe the feminine imperative.

Can you imagine what any men has to go through living with women such as these ?
It’s scary. There’s all kinds of stuff in the statements. AJs are reasonably astute despite differences.
That’s foaming at the mouth stuff. This thread really brought out the depth of the imperative.
It’s always a new experience when you see it between the lines. 90% of men really don’t have much of a chance.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Marie Curie invented the mobile X-ray unit.

Before her invention of the mobile X Ray unit only big city hospitals had the technology.

The refusal to acknowledge her irrefutable and well known enormous contribution to World War I in that lifesaving technology tells you everything you need to know about Ranger. He seeks to discredit women of any ilk in the face of fact, just as he makes ridiculous sweeping generalizations and proposes to know how all women think.

It merely showcases his lack of understanding and intelligence, and reveals a shallow and entirely presumptive nature.

I'm sure that has no relation whatsoever to his success (or lack thereof) in relationships.

But I digress.

She also discovered polonium and won 2 Nobel prizes for her work in radioisotopes, medical science & radiography.

She was the first woman ever awarded the Nobel prize. You can read about all this at the Smithsonian's website among other places.

Her mobile X Ray units were her invention. I never said she discovered X rays. She applied the discovery in a way that saved a million men in the war.

But if Ranger's ego can't stomach that FACT?

Says a great deal about Ranger.
Well this is interesting.

It's like stating their greatness at creating beautiful selfies and then posting pictures on FB when it's men who created FB and the camera.

Wonder where would Marie be without an x-ray machine and a car

Anyhow this further proves that women are great at multitasking, something that I've readily admitted is within the gambit of their basic programming.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It’s scary. There’s all kinds of stuff in the statements. AJs are reasonably astute despite differences.
That’s foaming at the mouth stuff. This thread really brought out the depth of the imperative.
It’s always a new experience when you see it between the lines. 90% of men really don’t have much of a chance.
Even with the obvious truth staring right at their faces they'll deny it and start to shame you into submission.

Because if they don't, it will render their only single offensive and defensive tool useless = manipulation.

Without this tool at their disposal, women can't survive on their own but men could. It's as simple as that.

The feminine imperative = survival of herself and her offspring = manipulation = her love = her abilities at multitasking.

Anyone willing to dispute my assertion of what is the feminine imperative?