Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“I Love you” and the razor’s edge

R

Ranger

Even with the obvious truth staring right at their faces they'll deny it and start to shame you into submission.

Because if they don't, it will render their only single offensive and defensive tool useless = manipulation.

Without this tool at their disposal, women can't survive on their own but men could. It's as simple as that.

The feminine imperative = survival of herself and her offspring = manipulation = her love = her abilities at multitasking.

Anyone willing to dispute my assertion of what is the feminine imperative?
There’s some seriously covert stuff there. It would make Sun Tzu proud.

Media and advertising are very serious subjects stemming from the US’s and Russia’s mind control experiments coming from the early 50’s.
They call it positioning. The government PSYOPS (psychological operations) technology is very effective.
I had classes that touched on it in my SF training.

The Feminine Imperative has already set the mind sets in America. Based on nothing. Just ideas.

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”
Sun Tzu

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There’s some seriously covert stuff there. It would make Sun Tzu proud.

Media and advertising are very serious subjects stemming from the US’s and Russia’s mind control experiments coming from the early 50’s.
They call it positioning. The government PSYOPS (psychological operations) technology is very effective.
I had classes that touched on it in my SF training.

The Feminine Imperative has already set the mind sets in America. Based on nothing. Just ideas.

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”
Sun Tzu
It's all an covert art meant to lull men into believing women are "weaker" thereby opening themselves up for manipulation.

We're all seen stories on this very forum on how men despite their biological drives to mate with younger women are pushed into believing that older women or even fatties are vastly better - that whole "quality women" and "fat is curvy" narrative is being blown in a different direction that benefits these women who in the not too distant past will be rejected by our forebearers.

The thing is, it's not done on a conscious level to be deceitful.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm far removed to hate women or blame women. It's just nature's programming. It just is.

And some very few men (it must not be all the men) here would do well to understand the feminine imperatives to better take advantage and profit by it.

A man thinks he needs to look beautiful to get women ? Working within the feminine imperative.

A man needs to play the game on social media ? Working within the feminine imperative.

A men needs to actively invite and seduce women out ? Working within the feminine imperative.

There are other methods of "game" that is far removed from the above examples that is being narrated as the holy grail of "game" by men and as can be seen even by women.

To transcend it into another level of game play, then a man must not only know the entirety of the feminine imperative but also acquire a more different and difficult skills set on top of the one they currently know.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Choo choo!

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread. I never said 'I love you' first. However, to reciprocate it for me it depends on a few things...I've had women blurt out 'I love you' during s3x when it was very early on i.e. 1st or 2nd or 3rd time we had s3x. Or even in the early days outside of s3x. I take those words to mean 'I love the way you're making me feel right now'. They likely don't even realize that it's what they mean and may even expect to hear 'I love you too' in return. In these situations I simply say 'I love making love to you' or 'you're pretty amazing yourself' or I'll kiss them and say 'you're so adorable' etc. I say similar things when they txt me 'good morning/goodnight my love', I respond with 'mornin' cutie' or 'goodnight babe!'. A few reasons for this. One reason being the woman controls when s3x happens, but the man controls when/if and the speed of the 'relationship' so if it's too early I try to drag it out. My behavior though is that when she's with me she gets my full attention and I'll make love to her in the best way I can. This way my actions speak to her emotions but my words make her chase my validation. This keeps her hamster wheel spinning for me and not for the other guys. This is important especially in the beginning because she has to feel/know that you're a catch, you have a high SMV, you have options. If she's into you she's going to try her best to lock your heart down. She'll bring up exclusivity etc.

Once this initial stage has passed though, I do reciprocate with 'I love you too' but usually I find it's not needed nor said even by her as much because your shared time/experiences/actions etc communicate that already. So when she says it on certain occasions I say it back, or if she does something amazing for me that really that blows me away then I don't see a problem with saying it first, but that's rare.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@HankHill LOL I'm convinced that "I love you" during sex really means "I love your d1ck"

And I've thankfully managed to correct myself a few times :)

That breathy "I looooove you rrr d1ck!"

Lol been there, done that!

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@HankHill LOL I'm convinced that "I love you" during sex really means "I love your d1ck"

And I've thankfully managed to correct myself a few times :)

That breathy "I looooove you rrr d1ck!"

Lol been there, done that!
Haha! good point @sazc the last time it happened she face-palmed and said 'Oh my gawd, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that', I just said 'I love fvcking you' and kept on. It's all the bottled up emotions too :)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha! good point @sazc the last time it happened she face-palmed and said 'Oh my gawd, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that', I just said 'I love fvcking you' and kept on. It's all the bottled up emotions too :)
Bottled up emotions, passion, heat of the moment, yep!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Okay. So what is your view of masculine love?
I missed this post Sam.

It's easy. And I think you'll completely agree since its so widespread.

It's the sacrifice and offering of his body, soul and mind as the expression of the masculine love.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I missed this post Sam.

It's easy. And I think you'll completely agree since its so widespread.

It's the sacrifice and offering of his body, soul and mind as the expression of the masculine love.
To review, for women it's having and protecting offspring; for men it's sacrifice of body, soul, and mind (to his woman and presumably any offspring).

Most women would probably sacrifice the same for their children but might draw the line at her man. However a man probably places his wife and kids on the same plain and would sacrifice himself for any and all. This is consistent with the laws of the SMP which tell us that sperm is much cheaper than eggs. It's also consistent with what I mentioned earlier about how each sex's pupils dilate depending on the image they see.

Is one loftier than the other? I'm skeptical of that. If you were on the Titanic you'd be standing on the ship watching the women and children get into lifeboats and that would be the natural order of things.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
To review, for women it's having and protecting offspring; for men it's sacrifice of body, soul, and mind (to his woman and presumably any offspring).

Most women would probably sacrifice the same for their children but might draw the line at her man. However a man probably places his wife and kids on the same plain and would sacrifice himself for any and all. This is consistent with the laws of the SMP which tell us that sperm is much cheaper than eggs. It's also consistent with what I mentioned earlier about how each sex's pupils dilate depending on the image they see.

Is one loftier than the other? I'm skeptical of that. If you were on the Titanic you'd be standing on the ship watching the women and children get into lifeboats and that would be the natural order of things.
You got it partly right, it's not just protecting as they might sacrifice an offspring to ensure her own survival when it's in doubt. It's about her survival and her offspring. Not the other way round.

As for the men's version, it's idealism that pushes him to sacrifice - mind, body and soul.

Idealism is civilization as you see today.

Idealism is creation from nothing into something.

For idealism, men are willing to die, not just for women but we'll even go to war and die by the millions to preserve idealism - the higher expression of love.

Hence my contention, a man's capacity to love is boundless, whilst women's is limited in its basic form, not just basic, its the feminine imperative; survival for herself and her offspring.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got it partly right, it's not just protecting as they might sacrifice an offspring to ensure her own survival when it's in doubt. It's about her survival and her offspring. Not the other way round.

As for the men's version, it's idealism that pushes him to sacrifice - mind, body and soul.

Idealism is civilization as you see today.

Idealism is creation from nothing into something.

For idealism, men are willing to die, not just for women but we'll even go to war and die by the millions to preserve idealism - the higher expression of love.

Hence my contention, a man's capacity to love is boundless, whilst women's is limited in its basic form, not just basic, its the feminine imperative; survival for herself and her offspring.
I dunno, I think I disagree in one detail. I'm pretty sure most mothers would sacrifice themselves for their children to live.

As for it being idealism, I'm more pragmatic than that, but it's all in the way you look at it I suppose.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno, I think I disagree in one detail. I'm pretty sure most mothers would sacrifice themselves for their children to live.

As for it being idealism, I'm more pragmatic than that, but it's all in the way you look at it I suppose.
Nothing wrong being a pragmatist within an idealist world. It's the balance towards extreme forms of idealism.

Yes, in the modern sense it would be as you say with modern amenities and modern teachings, but strip that all away to the core...

It will be her survival 1st. Always.

R

Ranger

Women will “sacrifice” their children in other ways. This will be contentious. I read an article some years back about single parents.
Single fathers, being idealists, will sacrifice everything and anything for those children he has under his care.
The article talked about how much better off the young adults he raised were. 85% more apt to survive better in the world.

Women, as single mothers, raised children much less able to function in the modern world. Women have drives to find a new caregiver. Thus were much more concerned with her own needs.

It went into the basic feminist reason why by the writer after the study came out. I didn’t think about it much but I did notice that the article went away and now there’s tons of articles attacking it.
This was probably 15 years ago or something like that. Her fundamental biology took precedence over her children as a single mother.
Despite all the chest pounding, a woman cannot go long without a man or men in her crib. It’s biology.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They'll sacrifice their daughters 1st..

Well that's not actually correct, they'll sacrifice the abnormal child 1st then daughters.

Sons would be useful for their long term survival.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems contradictory. Women have the biological imperative to have children, but put a gun to her head and she'll kill her children if it will save her. It doesn't make sense. If the biological imperative of a woman is that she survive before anyone, there's no point to her having kids.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This seems contradictory. Women have the biological imperative to have children, but put a gun to her head and she'll kill her children if it will save her. It doesn't make sense. If the biological imperative of a woman is that she survive before anyone, there's no point to her having kids.
Not in that sense Sam.

Many a times you're heard of women abandoning their new born child.

She'll sacrifice that one so that she can prosper to having others later when the situation is conducive.

R

Ranger

I don’t see it as contradictory. It makes sense. Nobody said she will kill them. You took it to the extreme end of the spectrum. What did Rollo call that? It escapes me now.

She will leave them in a hot car. Leave them with a multitude of sitters to get her needs met. Let her parents raise them while she secured a provider.
Spend herself into extreme debt yet screams injustice if the state doesn’t help. Meaning it’s the states fault if they don’t eat yet she’s at least 10-20 lbs overweight.
It’s rather self evident.

R

Ranger

Does anyone think abortions arent child sacrifice?

Last edited by a moderator:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The incel train continues to travel strong in this thread.

Choo choo boys, you'll eventually arrive at your destination

So much tunnel vision and misinformation it's simply stunning... These guys shouldn't be posting