“I Love you” and the razor’s edge

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had provider role admitted to me many times. It's a very conscious thing if you're in a position to choose, no different than men who sex-zone obvious BPD women
Yeah I don’t doubt some women choose that. I mean gold diggers and mail order brides marrying old geezers are prime examples. If they have kids with them it’s to lock in the resources not because he’s young, healthy and fit with strong genetics. An old man does have the warrior vibe lol.
So in those cases it’s not about genetics, more so it’s about ensuring resources.

Then you have girls getting knocked up by strong young healthy thugs (warrior vibe?) who abandon them. Lol.

Go figure.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t doubt some women choose that. I mean gold diggers and mail order brides marrying old geezers are prime examples. If they have kids with them it’s to lock in the resources not because he’s young, healthy and fit with strong genetics. An old man does have the warrior vibe lol.
So in those cases it’s not about genetics, more so it’s about ensuring resources.

Then you have girls getting knocked up by strong young healthy thugs (warrior vibe?) who abandon them. Lol.

Go figure.
Hey AJ just wanted to say that i like the way you engage no bickering or personal attack.
This is productive.
It is true that we(men) are mostly bias to the male way of thinking.

Back to the subject
What i see is that often a breeder becomes a provider.

What you see often is men or women getting fatter when they are in a relationship because they dont need to impress anyone anymore.
This can also be men losing their drive to be the best they can be, in many aspect of life.

An other sad fact is men in relationship have way lower level of T than single men, that might also an effect on Breeder becoming provider.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I feel about it? I think that’s a whole can of worms for all involved.

I can’t obviously speak for all women but I don’t think women typically seek to breed with one and be provided for by another.

My opinion? I think couples stop dating each other, fall into the roles of mother/father and forget about being lovers, even if that’s how it started out. They stop discovering things about each other and become complacent which leads to boredom and resentment, which kill sexual attraction.

Women should keep it interesting, surprise him with spontaneity, talk to him, not just about work or what bill needs to be paid or home repair done or parent teacher meeting etc, but actually talk like when they first started dating. Men should do the same.

I honestly feel like this is what kills the sex, not a provider role, but a settling into a role that takes away from each other as a couple.
But that’s my opinion.

Women may not actively or knowingly seek this however they definitely respond to it.

Think more of when women are young and single, what men get those most attention from women?

Is it the athletic guy? Or the studious guy?

Is it the c0cky man with many friends and social status? Or the reserved guy with fewer friends?

Is it the edgy guy who rarely doles out attention to women? Or the stable reliable guy who is always there for the woman?

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey AJ just wanted to say that i like the way you engage no bickering or personal attack.
This is productive.
It is true that we(men) are mostly bias to the male way of thinking.

Back to the subject
What i see is that often a breeder becomes a provider.

What you see often is men or women getting fatter when they are in a relationship because they dont need to impress anyone anymore.
This can also be men losing their drive to be the best they can be, in many aspect of life.

An other sad fact is men in relationship have way lower level of T than single men, that might also an effect on Breeder becoming provider.
Thanks. Lol yeah we call that being ‘fat happy’ hahaha when couples get complacent and turned on more by an all you can eat sushi restaurant than they do about each other lol.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans are paradoxical and the alpha beta cad provider dichotomy is yet another one. Women really do want both, as do men, but other factors force us to settle.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women may not actively or knowingly seek this however they definitely respond to it.

Think more of when women are young and single, what men get those most attention from women?

Is it the athletic guy? Or the studious guy?

Is it the c0cky man with many friends and social status? Or the reserved guy with fewer friends?

Is it the edgy guy who rarely doles out attention to women? Or the stable reliable guy who is always there for the woman?
The atheltic guy with the calm cool demeanour for sure hahaha.

But flip the genders and same question:

Who gets more attention from young men? The studious girl on the dean’s list or the fit sorority girl giving the football team a round of head during frosh week?

I would say young men actively seek and respond to this lol, understandably.

And let me tell you when I was in uni me and my girlfriends would sometimes spend our lunch breaks watching the hockey team work out on the track. Just cause ;).

Actively Seeking Eye Candy :).

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never think of it like that but yeah symbol of stability, status also.
They always tell me "I told my family about you" as if it means they're serious about me. Well, in a sense, they are but at the same time is the underlying self serving ego boost of showing off a catch the way we would show off a 9/10.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business

Who gets more attention from young men? The studious girl on the dean’s list or the fit sorority girl giving the football team a round of head during frosh week?

And let me tell you when I was in uni me and my girlfriends would sometimes spend our lunch breaks watching the hockey team work out on the track. Just cause ;).

The girl who is actively promoting herself - she gets the most male attention (provided she's has all the right curves).

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LOL, great answer! And humourous!

I would fvck both of them, but the hot girl first, and several times over before hitting the 2nd one.

Women would only fvck the good genes guy, unless for survival they had to fvck the provider type as well.

Optimal for women today would be having a child with the good genes guy, then landing the beta later on to pay for it.

Last edited:
R

Ranger

Best way to not be a provider is to not provide, actually i do think providers are less needed now than before.
The interesting part about this is that biology has no clue about that. The woman will still be in that biological state wheather she’s poor or an executive.
The word “provider” is a misnomer. Ever hear a woman say, I don’t need a man but I want one?
It’s teally stupid. Biologically, she has no other imperative that has greater force upon her.
A woman, unless really unfortunate or has been so damaged that she has no legitimate interest in the other sex, she has a man or men in her crib.
Don’t listen to supposed feminine “rational” thoughts.

sazc

Banned
Reaction score
Error hoarders end up alone

Choo choooo!

R

Ranger

Thanks for explaining, I have more questions, my apologies, and no rush to answer.

So is the goal for men to be the breeders? If supporter/ resource provider is not ideal (certainly doesn’t seem to be based on the views of this forum) what should men do once they have impregnated the woman? Leave before they get demoted to supportive provider? Spread their seed to more women without sticking around?

I guess what I’m asking is what is the masculine imperiative in relation to the feminine imperative you described? Do they even compliment each other long term?
Actually there are a huge amount of men who want one woman who will give them children. The dream. Idealistic.
Even the majority of men in here are secretly and even openly looking for that woman.

This is a dream that young men grow up with. An idealistic fixation. A drive. They meet a woman who makes them feel incredible and then they go all in. Doing anything to keep her happy. The whole time not realizing that doing anything to keep a woman happy is a death wish.

There are some who never really see the value in that type of thinking. Maybe they come to an understand omg the hard way.

So when a man starts to feel his golden girl start to distance, he becomes desperate. She is dropping hints but he doesn’t hear them. Then she gets rougher and resentful. The BPD surfaces. Or whatever guys call crazy. They aren’t hearing past that idealistic veil.

Biologically, we are here to sire children. As many as possible if you want to look at it that way.

Social structure has really done a number on men. They were sold the bill of goods on marriage as it exists today. From birth on. Instead of hunting and killing mastodons or creating effective hunting weapons or dwellings for the tribe they are lost in a sea of uncertainty on who and what they are.

Obviously marriage as it exists today is untenable. So what now? Become the best “hunter/warrior” you can be. That’s all he really has control of. What he can produce. Prenuptial and secured assets are his only viable option. Never ever let the woman be in charge of the birth control while in the western world.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Actually there are a huge amount of men who want one woman who will give them children. The dream. Idealistic.
Even the majority of men in here are secretly and even openly looking for that woman.

This is a dream that young men grow up with. An idealistic fixation. A drive. They meet a woman who makes them feel incredible and then they go all in. Doing anything to keep her happy. The whole time not realizing that doing anything to keep a woman happy is a death wish.

There are some who never really see the value in that type of thinking. Maybe they come to an understand omg the hard way.

So when a man starts to feel his golden girl start to distance, he becomes desperate. She is dropping hints but he doesn’t hear them. Then she gets rougher and resentful. The BPD surfaces. Or whatever guys call crazy. They aren’t hearing past that idealistic veil.

Biologically, we are here to sire children. As many as possible if you want to look at it that way.

Social structure has really done a number on men. They were sold the bill of goods on marriage as it exists today. From birth on. Instead of hunting and killing mastodons or creating effective hunting weapons or dwellings for the tribe they are lost in a sea of uncertainty on who and what they are.

Obviously marriage as it exists today is untenable. So what now? Become the best “hunter/warrior” you can be. That’s all he really has control of. What he can produce. Prenuptial and secured assets are his only viable option. Never ever let the woman be in charge of the birth control while in the western world.
For the vast majority of men and even the so called successful players.

You cannot win playing the "game" as is being taught here. It's exhausting and no man has that capacity to keep up.

The game that's spoken off here is actually in essence playing within the feminine imperative - where men are jostling for positions to get to the top.

It's supplication and women are choosing the best of the grovelling moves that's mistaken as masculine - women's heady ideas of what masculinity is.